[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to relocate while looking for a job. What big cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1452223406016.jpg (202KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
1452223406016.jpg
202KB, 1280x726px
Looking to relocate while looking for a job.
What big cities have the best car scenes in the us outside of CA?
>>
>>17555069

http://www.movoto.com/blog/top-ten/best-cities-for-car-lovers/
>>
Cities are fucking shite for cars, avoid unless you need to be in a metropolis for your career
>>
>>17555095
>St Louis and Riverside
enjoy losing your car
>>
>>17555069
Literally anywhere with a good racetrack
>>
>>17555069
Vegasfag reporting. Entire city is pretty much a suburbia except for the strip/downtown so if you don't work there you can avoid all the metropolis and tourist bullshit as much as you want. Only traffic you'll find is in certain stretches of the 15 during rush hour, and even then it never reaches LA level unless theres an accident. Low housing cost means alot of people can afford nicer cars and garages. Where I worked on the strip most of my coworkers were into cars one way of another. We got the Las Vegas motor speedway and SEMA as well. There are plenty of meets and events here as well. You'll also see the most exotic cars in the US outside of LA and Miami. The sun and heat means you'll need AC, window tint & covers, and shit to protect your paint. Road wise there aren't very many twisties but there are tons of scenic desert highways out by Red Rock, Valley of Fire, Death Valley, etc. Pretty good place to live for a younger dude with plenty of job opportunities.
>>
>>17558715
Oh and you're an 8 hour or less drive away from: all of NV, all of CA south of Tahoe, all of AZ, all of Utah.
>>
Texas has a surprisingly great car scene. There's a huge car meet every year known as 2K with both street and track racing, plus tons of lesser car meets and mod shops
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.