[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these work? I like to drive with the windows down, but the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Do these work?

I like to drive with the windows down, but the lightest drizzle gets water all over the inside of the door.

Is there a good brand?
>>
>>17551727
Don't get the 3m tape ones they are terrible.
Weather tech ones go inside the window track. I had it in last 4cars, looks good with tinted windows.
Not sure if it's functional, but who cares.
>>
>>17551748
I do not want tape. My car doorframe is literally factory Plasti dip over the regular paint. It's starting to peel in a few places
>>
>>17551838
Weather tech dont have my car model :(
>>
>>17551727
Just boomer things.
>>
>>17551854
I see them more on slammed cars desu but if they work, they work
>>
>>17551727
these things are so fucking ugly
>>
>>17551854
Better then weebs putting naked Chinese cartoon girls on car
>>
Smoke many cigarettes have these on a silverado they work great to keep me dry while killing myself
>>
>>17551727
The ones that my current car came with are working fine. Pretty useful things.
>>
>>17551887
Try vaping
Car doesn't smell
Can vape with windows closed
No ash or tobacco crumbs
>>
>>17551923
I don't smoke.
I just like driving with my window slightly open.
>>
>>17551937
>Car doesn't smell
>vapefags actually believe this>>17551937
>>
>>17552240
You can vape without any aroma
Just PG/VG + nicotine
>>
if i put them in my car but i keep my windows up, will they increase wind noise?
>>
I don't like the slimline ones you can do no more than crack a window if it's raining and you are stopped. The normal big ones are too big looking.
I get something in between from the autoparts store
>>
>>17551854
They can look pretty good on the right car.
>>
>>17551727
Sometimes you can get them as a factory accessory for your car. Which is the best brand. Weathertech is good and fits perfect but is pricey.

>>17551748
I disagree. I've had 3 different sets of 3M rain guards for 2 different cars and they fit well and didn't leak. I like driving in the rain with the windows open and it does the job i want.

>inb4 2 sets for one car bcuz they suck
One of my friends ran into my car trying to catch a ball and cracked the guard. They only come as a set of 4.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.