[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have respect for donks. Even though I dislike the way these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

I have respect for donks.

Even though I dislike the way these cars look they are still more interesting than 99 percent of cars on the road.

It's cool when someone is keeping an old monte carlo on the road.

It sucks when someone is buying a brand new carmy and putting another ugly shit heap on the road.
>>
>>17549115
>I have respect for donks.
No.
>It's cool when someone is keeping an old monte carlo on the road.
Not when it looks like nigger trash it isnt.
>>
I have more respect for donks than dropped trucks.
>>
>>17550786
Waaa stop doing what I don't like !!!!
>>
>>17550786
The only thing I have less respect for than trucks is stance.
>>
>>17550772
>Not when it looks like nigger trash it isnt.

It's still someone spending money on a monte carlo instead of a camry.
>>
>>17550818
It's someone ruining a monte carlo instead of a camry
>>
>>17550818
And not in a good way. Id rather see it sit until someone restored/got it drivable than turning it into a box of drivable cereal.
>>
>>17549115
Niggerlovers will swing from the same branch as the spooks
>>
>>17550832
Racists will be kicked out of my country
>>
>>17550793
You're getting really defensive over there. All I said was that they're not my thing.
>>
File: Froot-Loop-Donk-Car.jpg (1MB, 2896x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Froot-Loop-Donk-Car.jpg
1MB, 2896x1944px
>>17550830
>he doesn't want to drive cereal
Nigga u fruity.
>>
>>17550828
>>17550830
this
>>17550832
based
>>17550845
reddit
>>
>>17550830
Would you rather it rusts away and disappears while people put ugly shitty cars on the road by brand new camrys?
>>
Think about it.

When someone buys a brand new camry they are responsible for another shitty appliance on the road.

When someone restores an old car they are keeping it from ending up in a scrap yard.

The more people who like interesting cars, the less interesting cars rust away.
>>
>>17551176
>restores an old car
>with shitty electronics, no stock parts, shitty lifted suspension, and terrible vinyl decal painjob
>>
>>17551185
>restores an old car
>with shitty electronics, no stock parts, shitty lifted suspension, and terrible vinyl decal painjob
>Is no longer rusting away in someones backyard or ready to be recycled into camrys.
>>
>>17551225
for as rare as they are, I'd just rather them rust away until the found a loving home that isn't trapping in the projects with 8-balls sacked up and ready to serve.
>>
>>17551227
Rust away and turned into camrys and hyundais.
>>
>>17551164
Yes. I would rather see people buy a toyota than to ruin the face of old classic cars.
>>
>>17551323
And they aren't being ruined when they are scraped?
>>
>>17551176
>all this hate for based camrys

They probably said the same about the ef civic and na miata and ae86 corollas when thet were new cars too.

Now we wonder why they didnt sell more

>kys
>>
>>17551395
No. They are dying with thier dignity.
>>
Donks are actually cool to see irl

Its like a nigger circus
>>
Newport donk or GTFO.
>>
>>17551415
How is rusting away in a white trash backyard until the local council orders it to be removed dying with dignity?
>>
>>17551451
It died with dignity a long time ago.

There's no reason to make it an expensively reconstructed zombie donk just because.
>>
>>17551451
Because it didnt turn into a niggers car.
>>
>>17551406
Camrys suck.

You could at least get an accord or corolla...

Camrys are the suckiest car to have ever sucked.

Nobody compares a 92 camry to a 92 civic because they were such horrible ugly shit to drive cars.
>>
are this niggers on drugs?
>>
File: i spent the most money on my car.jpg (603KB, 1035x1024px) Image search: [Google]
i spent the most money on my car.jpg
603KB, 1035x1024px
at least donks are still driveable
>>
>>17550786
At least you weren't an asshole about it. I had a dropped truck thread and ppl are dicks, lel.
>>
the fact that everyone hates them make them sick.
>>
i always wondered how the owners choose the theme for their donks. im kind of partial to rice krispies treats
>bright metallic blue paint
>three elves dressed in fubu on the hood
>rice krispie pattern inlay on the seats
>>
>>17552488
>hear about recent local distribution company that shuts down
>detective work leads you to a local vinyl decal shop
>they have a bunch of decals for that company's old products
>use them to hodgepodge your ride
>spend 1k per wheel

Donk
>>
Donks are fucking stupid, but the owners know that and don't take shit too seriously, unlike the stance crowd.
So they're ok in my book.
Not as neat as lowriders though.
>>
File: nofunallowed.jpg (84KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
nofunallowed.jpg
84KB, 488x516px
>>17549115
>post Donks
>suddenly /o/ pretends to give a shit about common, old, autotragic GM shitboxes.
>>
>>17553150
GM > Ford
>>
>>17553150
desu this.
most of the time its cars noone ever cared about.
its dudes having fun and giving things a silly new life
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.