[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Import models

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: godspeed-upgrade-turbo (2).jpg (311KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
godspeed-upgrade-turbo (2).jpg
311KB, 1600x1200px
Post import models (non nude)
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1594x562px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1594x562px
>>
>>17544256
I like girls

I like cars

But I don't like girls laying around in stupid outfits on cars
>>
>>17544298
Or fake tits.
>>
Having been in the import auto show scene for years (not anymore, I couldn't stand it anymore so I sold the car, bought a motorcycle and never looked back)
I can assure you that 9 out of 10 import car models are vapid cunts. I have never met one that isn't a whore, they ALL cheat, at most it takes 3 drops of alcohol.
I never dated one, I have an awesome lady, but a lot of my friends did, (one made the mistake of marrying one of the retards in a miniskirt) and I saw the drama and stress that other guys in the scene experienced dealing with these dumb cunts.

I would fuck one, but it would a hate fuck, in the ass, without enough lube, then pull out and blow it on her face and tell her to get the fuck out.
Sadly, in my experience, that would only make her come crawling back for more.
>>
>>17545196
Stop lying on the internet.
>>
>>17544298
>>17544315
These.
>>
>>17544263
Hot
>>
fuck off kid
>>
>>17545217
Fine believe your fantasy that these girls aren't basically worthless.

I have the trophies for my car and I have the friends who dealt with the drama these dumb whores dish out.

Find out for yourself, buy a G35, get some shitty BC coilovers, slam it with some flush rims and get dark tint, because that is all it takes to pull one of them. Even if you are a 285lb mexican with bad skin, it works (seen it multiple times). A slammed/flush G35 works EVERY.SINGLE.TIME (no, that isn't what I drove, I was a Subaru bro with a 500+whp Forester)
Or be a broke ass in a slammed TC with shitty powerbass amps (actually for the money they are fairly ok, get them from sonicelectronix and they are cheap) and a fart can catback and get one of the lower tier car show model wannabe chicks (the ones that try to dress like them but weigh 20lbs too much to get the gig)

And find out for yourself. When you are getting in fights and drama with her ex-boyfriends who she is almost certainly still side fucking, remember I told you so.
>>
>>17545317
>samefag

Cupcake meet is the frame of reference I am working from. Also HIN in Houston and Dallas, and little local shows. Maybe the girls are of better quality elsewhere but a buddy who was in the show scene in the LA area said the girls there are even worse.

So good luck.
>>
>>17545317
Yeah okay, stop lying on the internet.
>>
>>17544263
>>17544256
those are some tiny turbos, what're they going on a TT go cart?
>>
>>17545419
They are standard wrx turbos I think.
>>
>>17545427
also on saab 9-3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.