[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help an NJ fag get a damn car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 902064590.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
902064590.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
What's popping /o/ I'm starting up community college this fall (chill I'm 19) and I need a car to get from home to campus each day. I went around to some local dealers and I saw this lil beauty
http://www.autoheadquartersnj.com/mobile/mdetails.aspx?VID=11178092 I've heard that some Saabs can be a little unreliable and can be a real bitch to repair. I need this thing to be up and running week long for classes and on the weekends for dicking around at the beach. I don't need the car to last forever, just 5-6 years while I'm doing college and saving up money to get a newer car. Should I get it? Or should i go for a more basic car like this Chevy Cobalt http://www.autoheadquartersnj.com/mobile/mdetails.aspx?VID=11179114 help a nigga out
>>
Seeing as how those cars are only $500 apart I would say get the saab since you are going to like it more and regret buying a cobalt.

Also good luck on the community college I just finished my first year and about to start my second in August
>>
I am in NJ and was originally gunning for a Saab, but was a day late unfortunately. I still dream of that pretty '99 9-3 turbo convertible, it was pretty.

That being said, though, a lot of these post-02 Saabs have sludge issues. Research the shit out of it.

If you're going to a dealer, make sure you know how long the thing's been on the lot. Learn how to negotiate at dealerships, or in general. Make sure there isn't something else better than you can or will want to buy. Learning manual on your own may be scary, but it might get you a better car considering stuff in your range is going to be mid-00's cars with shit auto transmissions.
>>
>local dealer

Naw nigga, you bout to start community college and you tryna get fucked up with a dealer? Nigga money is already a problem, and you wanna fuck it up more with a dealership scamming your college bucks? You got me fucked up brody, highkey just sit on craigslist and watch that shit. It's a mountain of shit but you gotta sift to find the goodshit. You live in in NJ so there's bound to be some good shit lying around. Since you finna save and try to sell the car anyway just settle for some cheap honda civic beater because those shits are pretty fucking good on mpg without memeing. My homie had one and that nigga was poor as fuck and could still afford to keep it on the road. If you finna be going to the beach and being out and about get a shitty hatchcivic then or even a ranger truck. Nigga you in community college so you aint gotta worry about lookin clean because nigga everyone there will be as poor as you. Trust me nigga.
>>
>>17543655
Just get a civic for 3k. Don't buy a shitbox from a dealer.
>>
TOYOTA COROLLA
>>
Ny'er here. Dude I'm going to catch so much shit on here for this but get a fucking crossover. NY/NJ get shit on during the winter and are coated in salt for like 4 months of the year. Also potholes. You are 19 and need something reliable that can get you around without issues. Definitly ignore the cobalt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.