[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Quebecois such shitty drivers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png (19KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png
19KB, 1200x800px
Why are the Quebecois such shitty drivers?
>>
They are good.
>>
Why are Quebecois such obnoxious people? Why is their language so disgusting to listen to? Why are they so goddamn rude? Why can't they drive properly? Why haven't they seperated yet? FUCK

t. the Canadian Forces
>>
>>17543472
This desu. Looks like another episode of anglocuck meltdown
>>
they're so shit. they arnt allowed to to right on a red cause they're too stupid to check for oncoming traffic.
>>
>>17543472
Confirmed for having never set foot in Montreal. https://youtu.be/Ire1HmFeyiQ
>>
Queebs are bad people.

Bad people do bad things.

God I fucking hate quebec.

>t. Vermont
>>
>>17543476
>>17544019
>everyone else hates Quebec too
good
>>
>>17543530
What's wrong with this? This is how I normally drive.
>>
I live in Quebec
the shitty drivers are:
>Immigrants
>Women
>BMW drivers
>>
Is this leafposting or something else?
>>
Quebecers can't into traffic circles.

>Live in New Brunswick
>cars stop in traffic circles to let other cars in
>Quebec plates
>every. Fucking . Time
>>
File: 1484719786811.png (544KB, 863x807px) Image search: [Google]
1484719786811.png
544KB, 863x807px
>>17543459
I don't know man
I see shit every time I drive to work that's genuinely baffling.

It gets better once you actively avoid driving near white SUVs and big pick up trucks though.
>>
>>17545211

Sounds like Vancouver, but add Chinese to each of those for nightmare mode.
>>
Canada is amazing and filled with wonderful people.

Quebec is full of shit bags who require special accommodations in every task and are completely ungrateful.

The other day one of them looked at me with their fucking fish dead eyes and could hardly spit out in broken franglish "do I have to pay?"

He was pointing at his license plate and the parking meter. And in a handicapped spot.

Nah, sir, we put those up for us. You queebs don't have to pay.

And they never, ever tip.
>>
>>17545492
in a subdivision near me in IL, they put in roundabouts
they put stop signs at all the entrances to the roundabout
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.