[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the former head of BMWs M division of 30 years is now head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 17f17737-a1cf-8810.jpg (1MB, 3360x1881px) Image search: [Google]
17f17737-a1cf-8810.jpg
1MB, 3360x1881px
>the former head of BMWs M division of 30 years is now head of Hyundais handpicked division
>Hyundai is the only car manufacturer that makes its own steel, they can afford to put higher quality steel in their cars

How long until the Koreans rule the car world?
>>
How long until the M badge is on lawnmowers?
>>
They already do, the Hyundai Genesis TT V6 is amazing piece of engineering
>>
>>17542397
What if the car world isn't worth ruling? What if everything is an appliance with a pedestrian-safe front end and fastback design for mpg? Who cares how something drives if it looks like shit?
>>
I'd be open to it, but Korea needs to find their own identity for carmaking, they just come across as cheap knockoffs since their aim is to look at each market, vaguely copy the designs, and undercut the price. It's a big risk but if they stepped out on their own and made something unique they could shake the stigma.
>>
GLORIOUS KOREAN STEAL FOLDED 1 MILLION TIMES OVER
>>
>>17542401
I would buy the fuck out of a M-badged lawnmower.
>>
>>17542397
The stinger is a start. I plan on putting a deposit down next month.
>>
>>17542518
That's Kia. Just buy a Chevy SS to be faster, more luxurious and manual option.
>>
>>17542722
>Cuck Australian platform
>Chevy which puts the worst transmissions that don't even make it past 100k

No thanks, I'll take a Fusion or Accord.
>>
>>17542397
And yet those sport cars that hyundai offer still sucks to its competitors
>>
Are Hyundais actually good or reliable?
I know fuck-all about them other than they seem to aggressively rip off whatever's popular at the time.
>>
File: 2017-07-16-1500177176_431x176_.png (128KB, 426x173px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-16-1500177176_431x176_.png
128KB, 426x173px
>>
>>17542469
>FOLDED 1 MILLION TIMES OVER

yes, in a crash lel
>>
>work at //////M designing beautiful sports cars
>managers suddenly force you to design a "sports SUV" for the nouveu-riche/douchebag/arab/manlet market

I'm glad for him he left
>>
>>17542397
>he only car manufacturer that makes its own steel
Mitsubishi does too.
In fact almost everything Hyundai sells today was instructed by the Mitsubishi conglomerate initially.
>>
>>17543144
to be fair the X5/X6 M's are nearly the best in their class
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (2MB, 2858x3808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
2MB, 2858x3808px
>>17543269
that's the ///M magic my dude
>>
>>17542722
>luxurious
>still uses the most outdated V8 getting 5mpg
>is made by shit GM
no thanks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.