[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tickets/Violations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 23

File: 1499297702153.gif (156KB, 460x475px) Image search: [Google]
1499297702153.gif
156KB, 460x475px
What violations have you received young anons? (&why)

>Be me today
>Mustang cop follows for miles on
>See him coming into high way
>Everyone else is literally doing 90+
>I drop to 70 waiting for him to pass
>Fucker won't leave me alone
>Move to fast lane
>Moving to fast lane I went up from 70 to 80
>He quickly follows and pulls over
>>
File: tickety.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
tickety.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17542266

also forgot to mention; brack man here/ drive nice ass car/ was heading to work(ended up late)

>tfw overweight violation lol
>>
>>17542266
>cop following me
>better speed up!
>>
>>17542289

Had to so I can switch lanes with the speed everyone else was going, again this guy was on my ass the whole time.

either way I'll fight it, probably won't even show up.
>>
what did he say when he pulled you over? what was the ticket for?
>>
File: IMG_5803.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5803.png
298KB, 600x512px
Didn't get a ticket for this but
>going down highway at 9:00 at night
>suns in my eyes so can't see shit
>doing about 80 in a 45
>see car up ahead
>assume it's a regular car
>FUCKINGNOPE.JPG
>blow by a cop doing 80 in a 45
>doesn't even faze him
>keeps going as if it never happened
>mfw
>>
>>17542373

>Pulled over
>Turn car off and lower windows
>Comes from passenger side
>Can I have your license and reg plz
Sure
>Hand over everything (already had it out)
Mind telling me why you pulled me over?
>I got you at blah blah blah going blah blah blah
Oh alright
>One sec plz
>Goes back to car
>Comes back 5min later
>Since you were an honest goy I'll only give you a violation of something something (idk what he said but he said something about the orig ticket being $300).
>Hands me paper and ticket
>I leave
>He speeds off past me (90+)
>I record him doing 90+
>Get off at my exit and go to work
>>
I read that as Muslim cop for some reason
>>
>>17542407
>9 at night
>sunlight
>>
File: things that never happened.gif (115KB, 782x437px) Image search: [Google]
things that never happened.gif
115KB, 782x437px
>>17542407
>can't see shit
>hey lets almost double the speed limit
>>
>>17542548
they're easy to run away from if you time it right
>>
>>17542266
None because I'm made of rabbit's feet and four leaf clovers, even though I am a total jackass on the road
>>
Only speeding ticket i ever got was on Easter a few years back. Just bought a motorcycle and was riding an iconic highway along coastal CA. Tons of tourists going 15 under looking at the coast and when a straight away came up i gunned it to 95 and passed about 20 cars partially over a double yellow line. Surely enough patrol got me but only wrote me up for going 5 over. Nice guy, glad he didn't take my license.
>>
>>17542266
>driving with no seatbelt
>driving with no registration
>driving with revoked license
>speeding
>careless driving
>reckless driving
>speed contest
>hit and run
>dwi

I think that's it.
In my car, that is.
>>
>>17543767
well hello my pigment enriched friend
>>
haven't been pulled over since '15, even then the last time it was because my reverse lights came on while driving down the road in my '78 Bronco. Cop was cool about it
>>
I've gotten insanely lucky when it comes to tickets and such.

The only thing I've ever been pulled over for is speeding (doing around 85 in a 65) and I got a ticket for passing in the wrong lane which is a lesser charge

I did get pulled over once while high on drugs and with a shit load of drugs and drug manufacturing equipment in my car. I was driving with deployed airbags and a flat tire. The tire kept whacking against the wheel well and made an insanely loud noise which is how I got caught. I got some equipment violation charge which ended up being dropped since technically it's not illegal to drive with a flat tire or deployed airbags.
>>
File: 1420223090080.jpg (165KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
1420223090080.jpg
165KB, 640x610px
>>17543770
you need to get out more
>>
>>17543659
Check your night privilege. I don't see a dark sky 6 months out of the year.
Just arctic circle things.

Anyways. I've only gotten a parking ticket that was in error and got thrown out.
>>
I don't let cops dick me around, with that being said:

>Arrested for malfunctioning equipment (one headlamp was off because the fucking cable kept coming off and was lazy that night to fix it). I refused to answer any questions and just wanted my citation for the headlamp. Refused to step outside (I always refuse) and he REALLY wanted to search my vehicle. He used the arrest to gain access to my vehicle. Of course nothing was found and my vehicle was impounded for "no insurance" which is bullshit

Given a citation for incorrect address in drivers license (I rented an apartment to commute to work, instead of commuting from the other side of town from my house). Was pulled over for making a suspicious left turn (I was turning to head to my apartment)

Citation for expired tags. Pulled over for making a suspicious right turn on freeway (I was getting close to my exit).

>Citation for driving on the passing lane on highway (was getting ready to turn right on median to go to Hueco tanks).

>Citation for driving too slow (63 on 75). Refused to step out (like always) and the dick head took 40 minutes to write the citation up. We were going slow because I kept getting speeding violations. Now I stick to the exact speed limit. I tried arguing that there was no posted minimum and I was on the right lane. Citation was written as "wreckless driving / endangering traffic"... on the highway between the middle of fucking nowhere.

>Citation for driving too fast (75 on 45mph). It was on the highway but passing a construction zone. Three vehicles (including my own) were all pulled over, we were all going the same speed lol.

>stopped and detained at border patrol check point. I was driving all day and missed my exit and didn't notice for 40 minutes. Realized I was heading to Arizona instead of albuquerque. Google mapped a new heading which took me through a small highway which had said check point. They found it suspicious (Texas plates coming from Arizona to Abq) .. cont.
>>
>>17543990
Cont.

>so they stoped and searched my vehicle. Took them an hour to complete their search. They dismantled almost everything from my vehicle and did an extremely shitty job putting everything back together. Panels are broken, lights don't work proper, screws are missing. They threatened me saying my vehicle could be property of the US if they wanted to do so

>citation for theft under $50. Was going through a break up and was hanging with some shady fellows (because of a friend). One night after drinking they wanted to go to the corner store to get snacks so I drove them there. I didn't know they were gonna steal shit. They came back with a bunch of snickers. Found out when I got home there was a cop there waiting for me. He detained me and searched my vehicle where he found some wrappers. Since I had the evidence I was assigned the charged. It came out to something like three bucks of shit stolen. They had gotten my license plate from the security camera.

>citation for driving with no front license plate. Some fuckwit ripped it from my SUV when I was parked at the dorms of my uni. I had put it back on but came loose and fell when I went to a drive through car wash and I didn't notice. Got pulled over maybe like ten minutes after washing my car.

And a couple more citations because of malfunction equipment. My SUV has had something like 15 busted headlamps in the course of four years. Something electrical must be fucked to constantly be doing that.
>>
>>17544026
Jesus fucking christ dude. Personally I've only gotten one ticket. Going 68 in a 65. I was the only person on the road besides the cop. Total douchebag.
>>
>>17543990
>>17544026
re8 sovereign citizen b8 m8
>>
File: 1369011587399.jpg (5KB, 182x252px) Image search: [Google]
1369011587399.jpg
5KB, 182x252px
>shitty day at work
>driving home on highway late at night, no traffic
>nervous going home to my new apartment for the first time for some reason
>going like 80-85
>very slowly coming up on an SUV
>already uncomfortable, getting more uncomfortable because we're getting closer
>decide to pass, think I'm going 90
>pass a cop literally right then and there
>disco lights, blah blah
>"Do you know how fast you were going?"
>remember the best thing to do is not admit any guilt, say something like "Maybe a bit over, but not much"
>"I clocked you going 100"
>"W-what"
>don't think I said much else
>only get speeding and no reckless or anything, but I freak out about getting my license suspended
>freak out for about a month
>a lawyer turns me down, freaking out
>more expensive lawyer doesn't, still freaking out
>no record whatsoever before this, but still freaking out
>court, freaking out
>lawyer shows up late, freaking out
>argued it down with the prosecutor to 24 over
>judge says don't fucking do it again, nod vigorously
>a week later the lawyer sends me like 150 business cards in the mail
>become monk, spread them across the land

haven't gone over like 90 since
>>
>>17544107
No i don't claim sovereign citizen or any of that bullshit. Just give me my fucking citation and let me go. Law enforcement isn't your friend and they aren't asking questions to benefit you. Where am I going? Why is that important? Step out of the vehicle? For what? So you can search me? What am I doing? It's not your business. I'll cooperate to a certain degree but once you start fishing for shit to add on to my citation then I got a problem. I may get a ticket but fuck it, I'd rather get the ticket then let a cop try to fuck with me more and add more shit to citation.
>>
>>17544082
Yeah. I'm almost guaranteed to get pulled over. I have a theory is that it's my vehicle that attracts so much attention. It has no name or emblem and it's a black SUV. My friends don't let me drive in trips because of how often I get pulled over. I'm cool with not having to drive on trips so that's a plus
>>
File: 1480454507598.jpg (45KB, 634x626px) Image search: [Google]
1480454507598.jpg
45KB, 634x626px
>>17544140
>>17544026
>>17543990

If you're not going to cooperate with a cop and make his job difficult, even if you've done nothing wrong, hes going to waste your time because you're being a dickhead.
>>
>>17544140

>be a cop
>sometimes fuck with people like this, because I'm the goddamned police mind your manners you little twat
>most of the time just let it go if they don't have a serious record

A good cop uses motor vehicle law as a tool to get at more serious offenses, like drugs and thievery, and to otherwise make to road safer for all drivers.
>>
>>17544327
Well let him waste my time, I don't give a damn. At least I won't rack up charges.
>>
>>17544343
They're public servants. I give them as much respect as they give me. I've had some cool ass cops but you can tell right away if they're peckerheads.

I've had cops compliment my dog and even my gun. We can get along as long as they don't overstep step your bounderies

>step out of the vehicle please
>no thanks officer, I'm fine here
>okay sir tight
>(five minutes later)
>here's your citation, Mr. Anon. Get it fixed and it'll be thrown away
>thanks officer have a good day
>you too

Vs

>step out of the vehicle, mr anon
>no thanks officer I'm fine here
>reeeee step out you little shit why aren't you respecting my authority?! Fucking cunt you're hiding shit, you piece of shit. I'm gonna fuck with you now!
>proceed to get a bullshit charge

See the difference. You guys are missing the context. They're the ones that set the tone for the rest of the pull over. I always:
>turn off my vehicle
>turn on cabin lights
>have license and registration ready
>lower all windows
>keep hands on wheel

You guys think I'm an asshole right from the bat but that's far from true. If they're the assholes then I'm an asshole.

I hope you guys better understand.
>>
>>17544752
>daddy issues or melanin enriched
Just cooperate and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17544976
Nah, I don't like the taste of dick.
>>
>>17542338
This must be your first time going to traffic court laddie. Don't read the bullshit you've seen online. Either two things will happen. Either 1 this cop writes people up for tickets all day everyday and gives them predetermined court dates so he can knock 30 people down in one day. Or 2 you go to court and the assistant DA goes ahead and prosecutes all traffic violations. I promise you there is no "hurr durr no cop no ticket" fantasy. Don't break the law in front of a fucking cop you retard. That's what the judge is going to tell you and you're going to get a fine. Actual advice is to go to traffic school. When your court date comes show the judge or the DA your get out of jail free card and they'll reduce the fine. That sucks and it's a pain in the ass but it's a practical real solution. There's no get out of jail free card when it comes to uncle Sam's money. All of these too good to be true solutions on the internet are just that.
>>
>>17545137
>the assistant DA
what fucking cartoon land do you live in that the assistant district attorney is overseeing driving citations
>>
>>17545146
Small county USA in Georgia
>>
>>17545163
Also it was recorders court so it wasn't just traffic. Maybe 20% other citations and things.
>>
>>17545146
http://districtattorney15thjdc.org/prosecution/traffic-tickets/

There's an example my less worldly friend
>>
Got a "fault ticket" from the DMV after I got caught in a big roadside inspection event, due to having three extra headlamps (only two are allowed), the winter of 2015/2016

Had to remove the lamps (just the ones on the left and the right were also too powerful to be road legal on my car) and have it inspected at an approved garage. Did that, then put the lamps back on because fuck the DMV and their ancient laws
>>
File: IMG_20170125_155217.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_155217.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
I was pulled over on NY-22 back in January allegedly for speeding. There were three chargers parked outside the police station in Dover Plains where the limit drops from 55 to 35. I was doing 35 at the time I passed and I didn't detect any radar with my 9500ix. I asked the cop if he shot me with laser and he said no, radar so I felt something was off. Even if it was instant-on and my detector wasn't responsive enough it still would of alerted, just after I had been clocked. I ultimately went to court in April and was acquitted. Cop never showed. I think he was making it up but I'll never know for sure.
>>
>>17543767
My nigga.jpg
False start (that what they call burnouts)
Imprudent speed (car following me crashed)
118 in 65
~8 unlicensed arrested 3 times
Tail light
85 in 55 construction zone
Trailer lights and plate
Cell phone
>>
>>17544976
Melanin enriched it is.
>>
>>17544752
>they're the assholes then I'm an asshole
thats real mature anon
>>
>>17544752
>if they're the assholes then I'm an asshole
And then they're gonna be even bigger assholes to you and pull some bullshit on you because guess what? They're the fucking police and they've got all the leverage here you fucking retard. And then you go on chinese basket weaving forums to whine about them.
>>
>>17544752
>If they're the assholes then I'm an asshole.

You'd do better for yourself if you kept a cool head regardless of how they treat you. It will pan out better for you in court.
>>
File: 20170706_234713.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_234713.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>down shift, change lanes and pass a guy on the freeway at 80+
>run right into a motorcycle cop's radar gun
>pull over before he finishes mounting his bike
>trooper was nice about it and gave me 70 inna 60 instead

>be on twisty back roads with long straightaways
>im breaking...several laws
>headlights in the distance so i let off gas
>we pass each other and im still decelerating in the 60s
>oh boy county sheriff
>i see his brake lights
>pull over immediately
>clocked 68 in a 45
>only a warning :^)

Ive been pretty lucky all things considered
>>
>>17545137
That's funny. In CA they'll charge you more if you go to traffic school. I mean, they'll still take the point off your record, but we're looking at a $100 fine increase + the cost of traffic school.
>>
Only one ticket,
>ticket written as "80+ in 65", was actually doing 98 in a 65mph zone

It was 3 in the morning on a totally empty road. The cop just said "I didn't know a PT Cruiser could go that fast. Don't let it happen again." He could have impounded my car, taken my license, and arrested me. He was a nice guy about it, and I was calm and responsive.

Got pulled over dozens of times for stupid shit that they end up letting go, like "noise violations" for my motorcycle being 'too loud' but then they bust out the db meter and I pass.
>>
>>17545208
The lights look pretty damn cool on that thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-121405.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-121405.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>be me
>drive pic related
>never really go more than 10-15 over because it doesn't really like anything more than 70-75
>don't do dumb shit or weave through traffic
>respecc other drivers
>only thing that would make me seem bad is always blasting music with the windows down

Haven't gotten a ticket after driving this car for about 4 years, nor have I ever gotten one.

Not gonna lie I have done some nighttime gravel parking lot doriftos with some friends and usually rip some skidz in the winter though

>>17545208
>gets ticketed for add-ons that make you a safer driver
>>
>be German
>blast into a radar trap doing 115 in a 70
>this means license revoked for 4 weeks and €160 fine
>2 months pass
>get letter in the mail
>photo is kinda blurry so they send me a form to fill out first that confirms that I was driving
>have a week to send it back
>don't fill it out
>2 weeks later they resend the same form
>don't do anything with it again
>today it's been 3 months on the dot since I got caught which means the violation has officially expired as they haven't identified the driver yet
:^) thanks bureaucracy
>>
>>17542266
Most recent one was when I got pulled over on my way through a small city. The highway speed was posted at 35 but I never saw it, so I just cruised on by at 55.

I just eventually said fuck it and paid the fee and didn't get points on my license, but I could tell that smug motherfucker was cheesed to give somebody a ticket.
>>
>>17545715
>blind oncoming traffic with the force of a thousand suns
>safer driver
>>
>>17545302
Seatbelt one was bullshit.

>I'm just going to write you a ticket for not wearing your seatbelt

>But I am wearing my seatbelt

>Do you want me to write you a ticket for 93mph?

> -click-
>>
roughly 130 parking tickets from illegally parking every single day at college, my glove box was literally exploding with these tickets, eventually was pulled over driving to my familys house for christmas and had to sit in lockup in some shit town until everything was taken care of
>>
>>17545735
>Please fill this out so we can fuck you
People actually fill that shit out?
>>
File: 1483092552954.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483092552954.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>decelerating from 60 into a 50 zone
>truck waiting to pull out into road
>speed trap set up on other side and obscured by truck
>only see the cops as i'm just passing them
>receive speeding penalty 1 week later

clocked at 56 in a 50 zone baka
>>
>>17542273
"Over 15% overweight"

Who writes this shit? They have no common sense.
>>
>>17545692
Forgot my parking ticket

>busy midweek Boston, park moped on sidewalk by GF's dorm and chain it to lamppost (parallel to curb, not blocking sidewalk)
>fugg GF (shit was cash), depart dormitory
>"illegally parked" parking ticket taped to biku, $175 fine
>casually drop said ticket into storm drain

No repercussions two years later
>>
traffic cops need to die
>>
>>17545735
What kind of fucking retard would fill that form out and willingly incriminate themselves?
>>
I was on my way to class last year and got pulled over, 65 zone, I'm doing about 75 since I had a bowel emergency. Cop comes to my window and asks if I'm late for class or something, I say no, I'm about to shit my pants. He goes to his car and fucking sits there for easily 20 minutes, comes back, gives me my ticket, says I was doing 85 in a 65. I tell him he's wrong, he pulls the "are you calling me a liar" bullshit. I'm pretty much ready to burst at this point, so I tell him I'll see him in court. Gives me a little chuckle and walks away. Lucky for me, I have a digital speedometer built in with my radar detector and my dash cam picks that up. Shows he pulled me over while I was actually only doing 72. I get out of my ticket, cop hates my guts now. Been pulled over 3 more times by him since then. Every time, he wastes half an hour of my time and "lets me off with a warning" even though I haven't done anything and he knows I have recordings.
>>
File: 1482291540348.jpg (1MB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1482291540348.jpg
1MB, 2197x1463px
>being such a shit driver that you get caught
>>
>>17545691
In Georgia they'll reduce the price, points, and overall damage of the ticket. You have to pay for traffic school but you also learn a few things plus insurance gives you a discount for taking the class.
>>
>>17545208
>due to having three extra headlamps (only two are allowed
such is life in yuropooria
>>
>>17543659
Retard
>>
>>17542266
>not coasting down to 60 and switching on cruise control
>not dropping it to the legal minimum until he fucks off
>>
>>17546234
>>17545927
It's not exactly "we think it's you, please confirm", it's more "we don't know who was driving but it's your car so please tell us who was driving at the time." You can't punish the owner of the car, only the driver.

But yeah, obviously the smart thing to do is just not responding to it, and usually the cops are then supposed to go and try to find out who was driving on their own, like they could come round your house with the photo and compare it to people, or just check your Facebook or whatever.
Someone must've fucked up or didn't care in my case tho so they never did anything but send the letter again.
>>
>>17546654
>>17545927
Also you'd be amazed how many people think they're gonna get in bigger trouble if they don't respond to a letter from the cops, so your average normie will just admit it was them and pay the fine.
>>
>>17545954
I'm pretty sure its for semi trucks.
>>
>>17546654
Yet another reason to stay off social media.
>>
File: DSC02861.jpg (4MB, 4240x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02861.jpg
4MB, 4240x2400px
>>17545704
I didn't care all that much for the look - it was more for the safety

>>17545715
>>17546545
The law of that is really outdated and not fitting to my area. I can "kinda" understand it if you lived in France, Italy, Austria, Spain, the UK and a lot of the other places in Europe where you don't have the winter periods of near-constant darkness, aswell as extremely small/no populations of wildlife that are an actual threat when crossing the road. Here in Norway, especially those of us in moose-land, have good need of extra lighting in those periods, but due to how the laws restrict the number of lamps aswell as the amount of allowed light you're limited to relatively weak lighting for no apparent good reason

>>17545750
>55w halogen being all that blinding
To be fair, I would switch off a little bit earlier with those than I would without any extra lighting - but those were not stupidly powerful lamps anyways

I've gotta be more careful with my current lighting tho (pic related)
>>
>>17545208
Good, why the fuck you need those stupid lights you arent a fucking rally driver for over 12 hours you twat
>>
>speeding
i was going too fast
>speeding
i was going too fast again
>running a red light
i ran a red light
>no front plate
i took off my plate
>speeding again
and again i was going too fast

seemed pretty obvious
>>
>>17547458
Sometimes I really do wonder if there are people like this guy, who really thinks the way he does
>>
>>17542266
65 in a 45
>>
I used the carpool lane when I wasn't supposed to
>hour long commute from college to my house
>crawling on the freeway in bumper to bumper traffic
>suddenly carpool lane opens up to the left
>it's
>fucking
>empty
>timetosin.jpeg
>didn't notice cop waiting at the side of the road
>fucking $500 ticket
I've also rear ended three people
>>
File: 1458746095237.jpg (199KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458746095237.jpg
199KB, 600x450px
Never been pulled over myself but my buddy has a few great stories.

>Be my buddy
>driving, probably doing 10 over the limit
>Come around a blind corner
>car swerving around in lanes doing 5 mph
>Much Swerving Occurs
>[Honk]
>"Oh shit, that's a cop"
>Weewoo
>The short version is this female cop had it out for him on account of the honking
>Keeps trying top trump up shit, other male officer trying to stop her from doing stupid shit
>She issues him 27 individual tickets for all kinds of cazy false BS
>Whatinthefuck.jpg
>There's a limit of 3 violations, so this bitch took the time to fully fill out 9 ticket pages, all trumped up

Now that many tickets makes it a felony, so he went to traffic court.

>"How many tickets? 27!?"
>Judge is fucking furious
>again, short version
>Judge fucking lays into the cop for wasting the courts time and for harassment
>[Points at my friend]
>You are going to plead guilty to speeding, pay a fine, and walk out of here, sound good?
>"I plead guilty to speeding your honor"
>The cop issues a fucking restraining order against that officer

Also another fun fact, in California (at least where I live) fix-it tickets now come with a mandatory $30 processing fee. Assholes.
>>
>>17542266
Only speeding ticket so far was going 100 in a 60, I saw the corner of the cop lights and slammed on the breaks. Was going 124. He clocked me at 100 though, if he would have clocked me at 120+ I could have gone to jail. Reckless driving to the 2nd degree. $550 ticket.
>>
>>17544127
coulda told the cop you were freaking out and trying to get home as fast as possible my dude.
mightve taken pity.
either way it sucks.
>>
>>17544752
>guy says no to getting out of a car
>cop turns back
>cop gets shot
why the fuck do you think they ask you to get out.

also
>doing shit that'll cause you to get extra charges
thats your fault
>>
>>17547811
>>The cop issues a fucking restraining order against that officer

the cop can't go near herself?
>>
>>17547987
I fucked up. The court issued a restraining order against the officer on behalf of my friend.
>>
>>17546794
Those lights are nice

Maybe I'll have to pick some up for my wagon even though I only live in eastern burgerland

They look cool though so I can just say that
>>
>>17547998
yeah that's what i figured, just wanted to be an ass
>>
>>17547758
Are you done doing that?
>>
File: 1432811953109.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1432811953109.png
78KB, 240x240px
Never gotten a ticket, got one written warning though

>Driving to pick up friend
>on 3 lane road
>At the front of traffic, going about 5-7 over the limit
>All of the sudden, faggot in a Nissan Altima cuts me off
>Misses my front bumper by less than 2 feet
>Slam on brakes, guy cuts back into lane next to me
>We end up at the same red light
>Look over at him with pic related face
>He starts revving his engine
>Furious at this point, shouldn't have been, but was
>Light goes green, we are both off like a bullet
>I smoke him in second, have a car length between us in 3rd, and in 4th I am clearly ahead
>Just in time to see the police SUV getting ready to pull onto the road we're on from a side street
>Immediately get on brakes, guy in Altima keeps going
>Disco lights, I pull over immediately
>Cop comes up, gets my info
>"Do you know what the speed limit is here, sir?"
>45 sir
>"And how fast were you going?"
>About 75 sir
>Lies, I was going 97 when I saw him
>Cop gives me the Ocelot "Seriously, wtf?" face
>Tell him about the Altima and why I was racing him
>says he already tagged him and has other units catching him
>Tell him I feel like an idiot about it, know it wasn't worth my time and that I shouldn't have gotten worked up about it
>Cop goes back to his car
>10 minutes pass
>Sure I'm going to lose my license
>Cop comes back
>"Listen, I shouldn't do this. And the only reasons I am are because you have a clean driving record and you have been honest with me from the get-go."
>Gives me a written warning for 5-10 over the limit
>"Don't make me regret this"

I know it sounds gay, but since then I have been very conservative when it comes to racing. I still hoon sometimes, but when I'm driving in traffic I always try to keep a cool head and keep it reeled in. That cop cut me a huge break, and even though I know it's the "cool thing" to be a hotboy, fuck the police racer, I appreciate the second chance he gave me and I don't want to fuck that up.
>>
>>17543793
are junkies retarded because they are junkies, or are you junkies because you're retarded?
>>
got a "street sweeping voilation" and I didn't even know it was street sweeping day.

Also, got a ticket for parking in a loading zone at 11:45pm when the sign said no parking between hours of 6am-7pm or something like that except sundays and it was sunday and I still got the ticket. had to pay them both and yes this happened in Cambridge and Boston two most communist cities in the east coast...
>>
>>17543659
you've clearly never lived in the north
in edmonton during the summer it stays bright till 11
>>
>>17542266
>I've also rear ended three people
For fuck's sake leave some following distance. You'd think you'd learn after twice
>>
>>17547998
>The court issued a restraining order against the officer on behalf of my friend.
kek what the fuck is he supposed to do if she comes near him, call the cops?
>>
>>17548864
>being a decent human being
>on a Ukrainian horse deodorant forum

Get out of here and go start a family or something faggot
>>
>>17547758
What are the rules for using the car pool lane, more than one passenger? We don't have them here in Australia (that I know of).
>>
File: 1500076110088.png (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500076110088.png
50KB, 657x527px
Got my first ticket in 15 years on a major normie road

Fucking speed trap was at the bottom of a fairly big hill, like, wtf. No one brakes going down hill on a big two lane road.

>I'll show him
>>
File: radar-speed-sign-effectiveness.jpg (98KB, 580x250px) Image search: [Google]
radar-speed-sign-effectiveness.jpg
98KB, 580x250px
they installed these fuckers everywhere around town
they've had the opposite effect, people now try and get the highest speed they can past them.

luckily there aren't any cameras. yet.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you niggers
>>
>>17549732
>yet
even in california its not legal for them to do that
they can only have the cameras at red lights
>>
>>17549742
I'm waiting for the day where red light cameras also track you through intersections and calculate your speed based upon how fast you go between lights
>>
>>17549748
if the exponential amount of driving nannies keeps increasing, eventually your own car will just report you to the police on its own.
>>
>>17543659
Flat-earther detected
>>
>>17544127
Red P plater in Aus? I know that feel of 90 limit
>>
>>17549299
Actually yes. The Judge made it a point to say that it doesn't matter what he's doing, that officer legally isn't allowed near him without written permission from the court.

In reality, cops get away with tons of bullshit and it would be filed under exigent circumstances if there was an actual situation. As an example there's a case where cops were chasing a robbery suspect. Suspect breaks down a door and the cops follow him. Suspect jumps out a window, cops stop and stare at the 2 poor bastards shifting pot on their coffee table. Cop gives up the chase and arrests the 2 stoners. They got a conviction without a warrant .

>>17549732
That reminds me of Proof, which is that new wearable that's supposed to tell you your BAC by skin contact so you don't drunk drive. What it's actually gonna be used for is "Alright, new high score!"
>>
>>17542266
>accelerated to 110 like 50m before the sign and ofc there was a camera so i lost $200
>>
>>17549700
yes we do, they're called transit lanes but I think the fine is only like $50 or something here in Queensland but don't quote me on that.
>>
>Lights ignore me for 3 whole sets in peak traffic
>Finally get a green
>Floor it to 75 in a 50 zone
>Disco on the 'rizon starts playing at the club ahead of me

>Nigger pulls out in front, serve to miss, over correct after ass hangs out
>Totally rip out small tree on sidewalk
>Cop gives me 2 weeks to get my learners license (no license) and waives it after.

>Open race pipes on 250 screamer
>Green sticker
Tbh I was asking for it, but the asshole next door with the debaffled hardly roadster was actually the reason for the cop sitting at the bottom of the road.
>>
>>17547458
Where I live (northern Norway), the sun doesn't even rise in winter. We get 2-4 hours of semi-daylight at most, which is wasted since everyone's at work, so we basically live in perpetual darkness for 5 months.
And there's a shitload of moose everywhere. If you want to not total your car against a walking brick wall, you get yourself some decent lamps and pray to ye olde gods that the moose jumps out of the road before you hit it, because the road is made of ice and there ain't no stopping you quickly.
>>
>>17550167
>town i live in has only one junction with red lights
>programmed by a retard
>won't change to green and let you onto the main road unless there's traffic coming from other directions
>wait for 2 minutes, no green
>no cars nearby, fuck it
>floor it out of there

This also happened while taking a taxi. Me and my friends told him we won't snitch if he just floors it.
The car next to us sat there for a while before doing the same.
>>
>>17549863
having fun in nsw?
>>
>>17549863
>Be in 110 zone glorious QLD
>NSW learner cuck is fucking everyone up doing 80
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>17550389
>be L plater
>do 120 in 110 zone
>barely keeping up with traffic
people speed like fuckheads around here
>>
>actually giving a fuck about L and P plate speed restrictions
Like wtf, no one gives a fuck about that shit
>>
None so far.

>tfw speed past a cop going 80 in a 50 zone during one of my night drives
>they don't even care

I've never been pulled over either, they probably just look at my shitbox and feel nothing but pity.
>>
>>17549700
We have them in Canberra. You need two passengers or more.
>>
>>17542266
>get pulled over three times by city, county, and state trooper in 30 minutes
>all for a taillight that was out
>on my way home to fix it
I just got a warning, but by the third one I just wanted to be home.
>state trooper comes up to window
>"Why are you laughing?"
>show him two other warning slips within 10 minutes of each other
>trooper starts laughing too
>>
>>17542273
>oh shit a cop is following me
>better start going 80 mph

is this actually how black people think? no wonder they keep getting shot
>>
>sitting at red light
>it's midnight
>roads completely empty
>light turns green, so do the next two traffic lights ahead
>full throttle
>shifting into 3rd
>see something out of the corner of my eye
>ISSA COP
>caught going 65 in a 25
>hand cuffed, vehicle searched, arrested
>they find out I'm active duty, let me go and apologize for the inconvenience
>normally hate being in the military, waiting for my contract to expire

I loved being in the military that night though GOD BLESS MURRICA
>>
>>17551156
You're the problem with this world. I make it a point to screw with people like you because I can :)
>>
File: 20170130_113928_resized.jpg (183KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_113928_resized.jpg
183KB, 1328x747px
>>17548152
I'd recommend some 9" medium range/medium width 55w/65w HID's if you want cheap and with ample lighting. LED is also damned good, lasts longer and has more light per watt

Note; the lighting in that photo is from my Rigid 50 inch LED-bar on my Hilux, and not the 3 x halogen lights on the old Merc
>>
>>17544327
You can refuse a search of your car, that's day 1 government 101
>>
>>17549216
>>17547758
Each came with a lesson of its own.
>give extra stopping time on wet roads
>keep your foot on the brakes when you're on a hill
>don't follow so close in traffic
I was young and angry and foolish, but thankfully none of them ended up on my record.
>>
>live in urban melanin hood, 25mph limit
>bout 10pm after work
>particular set of lights that basically form a triple hairpin
>they're synchronized so you basically cant hit them all
>make a u-turn to skip a cycle, see the next one turn yellow at ~50yds, 40mph
>4-wheel drift, throttle on, boost to 50mph on the exit
>clear corner, headlights- that looks like a charger-
>in mirror- brakes, then disco. cop pulls a u-turn. im 2 corners from my block.
>gun it, 2 rolling stops (mad safety), kill lights, toss it in neutral.
>slip the car into a spot across from my building, passenger and self step out and walk opposite directions.
>cop putters down my street, slows down near me- eye contact- we stare for a while. he knows.
>drives away and circles the block 4 more times.

Always ditch.
>>
>>17551761
>give extra stopping time on wet roads
It took me spiderwebbing a windshield for my friend to learn this one.
>>
>>17551278
Niggers and sandniggers are whats wrong with the world you inbred anarchist retard

This is a person who protects your anus from being stretched by melanin enriched "women and children" and you insult him like that?
>>
I would have lost my license for extreme speeding, but I convinced the judge it would have been impossible with my car and the camera was erroneous
>weekend driver is golf 3, originally 1.6 75hp shit engine
>I inherited it, didn't buy it myself, kept it coz it was in good condition and pretty fun to drive
>swapped a 1.8 turbo 150pk from a golf 4
>be driving home on highway late at night, speed limit is 120km/h, did 190km/h
>mobile speed trap was set up for the first time in 4 years on that highway, it's the road home from work for me
>get letter my licence was revoked
>appealed it
>inspection nor insurance doesn't care about mods or engine swaps, so it was still registered as 75hp
>original top speed was 160km/h, now it goes 220+
>showed court official data of the car
>they believed it and voided all tickets from that camera
>>
>>17542273
>18K GWVR
>driving a lowes truck
>>
>>17543767
You shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a car
>>
>>17552185
desu i could probably get away with the same shit, drive a 1992 familia GTX but they don't exist here so it's just plated as a 1.6 323. The thing does 200 easy but fuck if a 323 can hit 100 without catching fire
>>
>>17552157

Protects? Good one. Sitting in a base in a country that we have no business in is not protecting anyone
>>
File: GK.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
GK.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>17552194
Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>17543842

you need to get out [of prison] more, Tyrone
>>
>>17552441
I already got out.
Lawds of mercy, it's hot out here.
>>
File: 1402142006405.jpg (104KB, 704x588px) Image search: [Google]
1402142006405.jpg
104KB, 704x588px
>>17550114

>living in a state where cameras give you tickets

in CT if you get caught speeding on camera they can't do shit.
>>
File: 1494571731080.jpg (58KB, 675x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494571731080.jpg
58KB, 675x448px
>>17543990
>>17544026
>I don't let cops dick me around
>Does things that make the cop dick him around
>>
>>17552210
Mine still has the 1.6 cl badge as if it's a base model. Golfs are pretty popular here, so everybody "knows" it's an underpowered non-turbo grandparent car. Every younger owner rices out his golf in my country, they at minimum put on smoked taillights. Mine is completely stock on the outside, so everybody thinks I'm just some grannie. Pretty funny to suddenly fly off if an audi was tailgating me for going only 10 over the limit.
My dd is a volvo 940, I put another turbo on it so it has 250+hp. According to people I know it gets 270hp with that pressure turbo, but they're benchracers so I don't really trust them entirely. All I know for sure is that it has quite a bit more than the original 190hp and it's a lot faster than people expect.
>>
>>17545986
You probably unironically have a warrant or some shit. It'll get tacked on if you get arrested, but no one will ever come after you for it.
>>
>>17545137
>gf gets court for driving without a license (lol didn't know this at the time)
>goes to the traffic hearing
>cop didn't show
>gf now has leaners
>bro judge said fuck it and threw the charges out
>>
Ticket for driving to fast for conditions. I was going about 20 in a 35, got sucked into a giant ass snow drift on a road that had basically become a giant frozen pipe. Snow drift yanked me into the ditch and no traction was had. Had the laziest rollover accident ever. Vehicle came to a complete stop...than fell over,

Overall damages included a broken mirror, and my door panel.
>>
I've been caught for speeding a few times... but only a few times, but I always got the ticket. No breaks at all.

>pull off the road into a safe area, car engine off, window down, hands high on steering wheel
>cop walks up with speed gun
>"sir, do you know why I stopped you today?"
>"well, you have a speed gun in your hand, so I assume for speeding?"
>"that is correct, sir"
>get asked for license, registration, insurance
>politely ask/notify cop that I have to reach into my pockets for it
>cop goes back, later walks up to window
>get ticket

This is a low crime area too, so I guess speeders are a big deal and they need the tax collections by force.
>>
>>17543692
Holy fuck same
>be dumb teenager with "fast" car (Mazdaspeed3)
>weave through traffic like a retard with an inch of space with my friends like a Need for Drive video
>regularly do over three times the speed limit in similar settings around my city in pretty heavy traffic, actually win a couple "races" doing it
>troll unassuming ricers
>after getting yelled at by enough people in traffic I slow down a bit
>still go kanjo raishingu at twice the speed limit on my local freeway but a lot more prudently than my retarded city driving
>I have a fucking guardian angel, never encounter police when I'm hooning
>driving DD shitbox truck
>get nailed for minor speeding violation and get let off because I was nice
>drive like a grandma from then on

Even still when I'm being a speedy speed boy I never encounter police. I swear I'm the luckiest guy on the planet
>>
No tickets but one very close call where I probably deserved it

>Rainy night, around 1am the day before easter
>Heading home from buying some candy for the GF
>Pull up to light, road is completely slick, no one around for miles
>"Hey, I've never actually tried dumping my clutch from the line, wonder what that feels like"
>Probably best to do it in the wet because lolnopower
>Rev up to the redline, drop the clutch, wheels spinning all through 1st and 2nd
>Notice the white ford explorer with hubcaps sitting in the parking lot off to the left
>fuck.jpg
>I slow back down to the speedlimit, sure enough he pulls out and tails me for a km before pulling me over
>He seemed more like he was watching
>let off with a warning...

I was lucky too, here in canuckistan they can and will impound your car for "excessive display of acceleration" or some variation of that
>>
>>17543682
I laughed
>>
>>17554316
Watching for drunks*
>>
>>17554316
I did a similar thing...

It snowed where I was going to school, but it was biting cold out and windy. I turned into the university parking lot late at night and decide to do donuts with my car that had AWD and just play around. After going around in circles, feeling the differential let tires grip and slip, and eventually I stop in the middle of the empty part of the parking lot. I look up and in the extreme corner facing me is a Crown Vic with parking lights on and engine running.

It was creepy as fuck when I noticed him because who knows if he saw me or what.
>>
>>17554432
Oc he saw you...it's his job to go out a 'look for trouble'...
>>
>>17554432
iirc as long as the parking lot isn't public property there's nothing they can really charge you for since the highway traffic act only really applies on public roads. That'd still give me the heeby-jeebies though
>>
>>17543673
>No one on /o/ would ever drive in an imprudent manner!
Oh my sweet summer child…
>>
Any avoiding cop tips? I've had a few speeding tickets over the years and have been hitting over 100 lately. Would be interested to hear any stories anons have or advice
>>
>>17543659
Can still see light in the Sky at 10pm in Vancouver this time of the year

checkmate equatorscum
>>
>>17547971
Yeah, once he told me that I froze up. Should've apologized, I really didn't mean to go that fast.

Did get to say it to the judge at least.

>>17549863
Nah, NJ lol

I still break the limit all the time, just way more cautious. Was probably a good thing I learned, honestly
>>
Be driving to work
85 in 60
Cherries and berries cause 5:00 am and the pigs in this shit town i drive through on the way have brown ford explorers.
Pull over quick super polite
You were going 77 in a 60 (lmao)
$150 ticket

Now I go exactly the speed limit fuck getting tickets. I don't make enough to risk that shit.
>>
>>17554815
Radar and Waze.
Know your route very well and know when the cops are usually there.
>>
>>17553069
God this.
Nothing is more satisfying than watching some jackass in a 2010s german base model swing 3 lanes thinking theyre about to get around the slow ass shitbox and watching the gap open up .
>>
>>17545137
I just pay an attorney to handle everything. Costs more than the fine itself but it's worth it.

>>17552438
Money is the trick that persuades Uncle Sam.
>>
>>17554883
Radar detectors are illegal in my state. I've kinda just been sticking to regular spots and knowing where the cops sit
>>
>>17551633
>Be me, 18, pulled over for expired tags
>What. My birthday isn't till the 30th, it's the 7th
>Tells me it's expired and shows me the SOS didn't set it to my birthday
>Apologize and tell him I'll take care of it Monday when they open
>Starts telling me I'm acting nervous and he wants to search my car
>Refused, told him I'm going to be late
>He then tells me I'm giving him all the signs
>Continue to refuse, he goes back to his cruiser for 30-35 minutes
>Another cruiser shows up and they start bullying me
>Demanding I step out of the car and comply
>Literally freaked out at this point, first cop opens my door and threatened to use his taser if I didn't comply
>Finally step out, put in cuffs and set down in front of my car
>They start searching my car, throw everything on the ground with great carelessness, and come back asking where the key to my trunk and glovebox is
>Explain to them I don't even have access to either as I didn't receive the key when I bought it
>Tell them I can't even lock my car as I didn't receive the key
>They're now telling me lying to an officer is a federal offense
>I repeat myself and I'm immediately told to lose my attitude
>At this point I remember losing my cool
>They went back and tried the ignition key for the trunk, wouldn't open
>Come back and they tell me they'll have a drug dog come out and they'll bust their way in
>Completely lost it and repeatedly told them I don't have the key
>They uncuff me and told me to have a nice day

Over the years I've learned to treat police as the true criminal. I use to believe the government wasn't all about money, but it truly is.
>>
>>17554883
Radar only works on rookie cops. Rookies are typically power tripping or very polite, no in-between.

An experienced officer, of any driver, can tell when someone is speeding. Rookies use their radar often, whereas an experienced officer will turn it on just to get an estimated speed for the traffic violation.
>>
>>17555084
Don't they have to? In my state you can request to see the radar during the stop
>>
I've gotten:
- 7 speeding tickets (only one in last 5 years [2014] )
- 1 reckless driving that I got adjudication withheld by going to court without a lawyer (drifted through intersection at 10-15 mph)
- 1 reckless driving on a PWC (jet-ski) for jumping a boat's wake in 2003
>>
>>17555111
Yes, but you can only detect it if they have it constantly on. A decent cop will only scan when they observe someone speeding.

Also, many cops now have laser speed readers that you can only detect once they've already hit you with it.
>>
>>17555151
>1 reckless driving on a PWC (jet-ski) for jumping a boat's wake in 2003
Wut
>>
>>17555172
Ah cool thanks for the info bruv
>>
>Rolling stop
Bullshit. Guy in front of me for whatever retarded reason stopped a full car's length in front of the fucking stop sign. I pull forward a couple inches, tap the breaks to get to a quick stop, then pull off. Retard cop decides his department needs a few more kikebux and writes me up for it.

>tail light out
Got off with a warning. This was in Florida. I was polite and simply explained that I was on my way home from work and was not aware it wasn't working. Officers understood. Though I still have no idea why thought they needed 2 cars for a guy with a busted light.

>speeding
Was doing 60 or so in a 35. It wasn't a residential area, and everyone was driving slow as fuck, a good 5 under. Should have known, because as soon as I get to the red light, I see a police car magically appear behind me in the lane to my left. Again, I was respectful and he knocked it down to 50 in a 35. Still $200 though.
>>
>16 years old
>53 in 35, passing some guy going ~48
>cop going other direction happens to go by on other side of median
>pulls a u-turn to get me
>court reduces to 14 over
>go to traffic school for half a day to avoid insurance increase

>23 years old
>turning left through two lanes of cars, first is backed up
>driver makes room for me and signals that it's clear
>start to go
>it's not clear after all
>front end collision
>car that signaled me through leaves and I get citation for 'failure to yield'
>plead no contest to avoid insurance increase

I try to drive 5-7 mph over on cruise control and pass by ~5 cops a week without issue. They like to camp out bottoms of large hills though which really pisses me off I'd rather not waste energy and gas to ride my brakes down a hill
>>
>>17554938
>Money is the trick that persuades Uncle Sam
really makes you thing
>>
>>17554903
I'm dutch, work in the Netherlands , but Iive in Germany.
German highway is full of cunts that floor it when they're getting overtaken, especially bmw's, audis and ricers. In my language there's a saying "getting stepped on their little prick" that basically means being butthurt. The volvo is the most satisfying to floor, they always think they can outrun a 20 year old wagon. The garage that built in the lpg installation put a sign on the back saying "LPG: keep distance, explosion danger on rear ending". I imagine the butthurt becomes even bigger when they see I run on semi eco-friendly fuel, even though I only do it for the lower price per km
>>
No green text because mobile.

I think I've gotten about 30 parking tickets at the navy base i used to work on. 10,000 workers, one 7 layer structure and half a dozen lots that fit maybe 150 cars each. You do the math.

All parking lots are taken by a parking pass that is a 5 year wait for a pass unless your disabled. If you showed up any later than 6am for the 7am start work day you would not find legal parking on base and would have to walk over a mile in from the nearest lot.

I have two cars and tend to sell or get a new used car every six months or so. Tickets were generally given out by plate # and make/model. So i would park where ever i could find, get 5-6 tickets, finally register the car in my name, get new plates and repeat until i had half a dozen tickets, then start driving a different vehicle.

I guess they can boot you after 5, and pulll base driving at 3, but I've never heard of it happening. I did however have a lovely discussion with their "parking enforcement supervisor" over them scratching my rims on my truck. I had literally just bought a 10 ford raptor and drove it on base to use the gym.

Used the gym and sat in the sauna for about two hours total, showered, then went to the bar on base for a few beers and food. Went back to my truck and found a grease pen mark and a clean scratch on my tire then into rim, super fine grease line with a small scratch into the tire/rim. New truck, super clean tires and rims and this fuck stick goes out of his way to scratch it. Had it been my daily beater, whatever, buy i wanted to keep this one looking nice.

Pt 1 fin
>>
>>17556735

Take tons of pictures and drive right to the security building and go to the parking enforcement office. Sign in and immediately asked speak to the supervisor. The preggo sailor behind tje counter gets snippy with me because your not supposed to go directly to the supe. Wait a few mins before being called back and sit down across the desk from some guy and fucking lose it and start showing him the pictures and ask him if its in his budget to replace wheels of all the vehicles his officers scratch up, or if its just a extra amenity of using base facilities.

He responds saying its their policy to mark tires to track the time spent in the 4 hr gym lot. I will admit i sperges out a little but i literally still had my dealer temp plates and the truck was still pristine and this guy comes along and scratches up my rim. He gets upset and asks if he needs to call security, i told him maybe if he wasn't going to do something about the tire. He refuses, i told him navy legal would be in touch with him.

Went two buildings over, spoke to legal, apparently i wasnt the first victim. Long story short, their legal supervisor called base security chief, had a stern and short convo about damaging service members vehicles and that every damage claim would come out of their budget. I ended up getting a new rim and two new front tires because i argued the treadb difference was so different it would effect the truck if just one was replaced. They fucking bought it.

Since this whole ordeal i get dirty looks from the security guards but i dont get any tickets or marks on my tires
>>
>NJ, memorial day weekend
>road is way backed up to lights
>go over shoulder for 15 feet to make it to the retarded jughandles that NJ likes having for changing directions
>cop is waiting for me and tons of others, writes me a "delaying traffic" ticket that is $56 but is not considered a moving violation (no insurance impact or points on license)
>pay it without contest because the cop gave me a break

>NY, near home
>going down side road with excessively low speed limit
>cop claims to have clocked me doing 53/30 and writes ticket for such
>hire a lawyer
>plea bargain taken: I plead guilty to ignoring a stop sign (2 point ticket, most insurers will not count it against you if it is the only moving violation you have). In exchange, I agree to take Driver's Education and pay the fine
>$25 for Driver's ed, $200 for the ticket, and $550 for the lawyer, but my insurance premium remains $110/mo.
>>
>>17556769
Piss off welfare queen
>>
I'm a good boy. I dindu nuffin.
>>
>>17558316
>110$ a month
Do you drive a decommisioned MI6 Aston Martin?
>>
>>17558777
Fake Aston Martin (2015 Ford Fusion Titanium).

I carry $1M/$1M liability coverage and $250K property damage coverage, but these don't feed much into it (going from $100K to $1M was a difference of $25 over a six month premium).

Two main factors feed into that:
1) I live in a wealthy area of NY where a lot of people have nice homes and cars, and aren't afraid to hire a lawyer to seek more damages.

2) New York makes it super easy to claim whiplash and other injuries/trauma during an accident, which means people will inevitably sue if the address on your policy/registration doesn't show you living in a total hellhole. Getting six figure settlements isn't uncommon.

Since I'm financing the car at 0.0% APR, I have to also pay for comprehensive/collision coverage, which is about half of that ($279.20 for six months or $46.53/mo).
>>
>>17558802
I pay 700 euros a month for a 2017 Audi A4
Am I being ripped off?
>>
>>17558431

Cool story bro,

Stay jealous that your tax dollars are paying for me to go to school for 8 years tuition free and collect another 2 grand a month for housing. Then getting hired for jobs ahead of you just because of my previous job.
>>
>>17560757
Not really, your stupidity keeps paying me :)
>>
>>17559241
for just insurance? lol yes
>>
>>17561217
year*
>>
>>17560864

How so friend?
>>
File: Ticket.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Ticket.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>Returning from a job in my brother's 2007 Pontiac G6
>Was on the highway doing 80+
>Got off the highway heading southbound and floored it in a 1/2 mile strech of road with no one in sight.
> As i was stopping at the stoplight i see 2 white motorcycles heading northbound toward me
>Shit.jpg
>They flash their lights at me and i pull over
>Once they're at my window hand over my license, registration, and insurance
>You're going a little fast there buddy, 70 in a 45.
>5 mins later get my first speeding ticket
>Drive off like nothing
>Pic related my ticket
>>
>>17558431
National Guard is really the welfare queen of the branches.

The other day I saw an ammunition sorter / handler position posted for NG paying nearly $23/hour. The requirements? Essentially the ability to read markings on ammunition and put it away in an organized and safe manner.
>>
>>17552031
You came on a windshield?
>>
>>17564613
More than one.
I used to do that to people who parked too close to me.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.