[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 5 Most Annoying "Car People"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

File: 73598936.jpg (29KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
73598936.jpg
29KB, 400x384px
I'll start.

#1 Teenage and 20 something Mustang owners/ " stang 4 lyfe".
Not only can they not drive but they are the entire reason girls roll their eyes when you tell them you like cars. The biggest mod any of them know how to do is platidip. They unironically vape and listen to dubstep. Most of them are jobless and still live with their parents. They actually think their cars are fast and talk about who they can beat but never actually race. They drink Monster Energy.

#2 Jeep drivers. Significantly less concentration of fags who drive Jeeps than Mustangs but most of them have some sort of self righteous "I'm better than everyone" attitude about them. They are most likely to be eagle scouts that have never experienced the warm embrace of a woman. They call everyone in a nice car D bags as a side effect of their jealousy. Usually seen wearing :life is good" shirts yet they are very bitter on the inside.

#3 Miata queers. Always the type to pipe in during friendly and playful car related arguments to say "hur dur a real car person appreciates all cars" yet they drive the gayest turds on the road. They also usually own jeeps. They think the Miata will somehow help them get girls because they think girls also see guys with nice cars as d bags. It doesn't work,

#4 Harley riders. Try to become original and badass by buying the most unoriginal and least badass motorcycle in the US. Clearly know nothing about motorcycles since they are willing to pay upwards of 11 grand for an air cooled v twin. Like to flip off sport bike guys when they zoom past but don't understand that going 5 under on an on ramp isn't a good idea, Ride motorcycles as a style thing. Similar to Mac owners of the computer world. Willing to spend twice as much for something that's half as good to inflate an image that ultimately makes you look like a basic bro/bitch.

#5 Your lame azz
>>
hello i suck dicks at an alarming rate
>>
>>17540699
are you really bitching about stereotypes by using generic stereotypes?
>>
>>17540699
I got one

Fag with AMG4LIF plate driving the cheapest possible used cla amg
>>
>>17540699
I've never met a single person who drove an Infiniti that wasn't a total douchebag, and an equally if not more terrible driver. They're at the top of my list.
>>
>>17540699
if you aren't pissing someone off then you probably arent having much fun
>>
>>17540748
And? It's still an AMG.
>>
>tfw 20-something with a mustang but never drive like an ass around other people, love many kinds of cars, mod it tastefully, but know I will always carry the stereotype
>>
>>#1 Teenage and 20 something Mustang owners/ " stang 4 lyfe".

Yeah if you rice out any mustang from the years 1994-2004. Foxbodies and 2010's and up are much more respectable.

>#2 Jeep drivers.
Same thing can be said with Euroshit car owners

>#3 Miata queers
Miatas are pretty fucking awful at straight lines but at least can corner like a mofo.

>#4 Harley riders
Only one I disagree with completely. Harleys are pretty neat if you understand that it's a heavy slow cruiser.
>>
>>17540970
Sorry man.

Way the world works.
>>
OP
>>
File: op.png (107KB, 644x952px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
107KB, 644x952px
>>17540699
>>
File: serveimage-131.jpg (32KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-131.jpg
32KB, 497x500px
>>17540699
Sage
>>
>>17541219
Wrong: "oh shit its op"
Correct: "Oh shit, it's OP."
>>
File: autism.jpg (45KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
45KB, 720x300px
>>17541273
>>
>>17540699
>they drive the gayest turds on the road
That's the Fiat. Miata is #2.
>>
>people who complain about drivers yet take the bus

Fuck off you whiny woman
>>
File: 1494511861647.jpg (22KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494511861647.jpg
22KB, 394x394px
>>17540699
>mfw i have a miata and was planning on getting a jeep to haul family around
>>
>>17540980
>foxybody
>respectable
give it five years and you delusional mongoloids will claim mustang 2s were cool. tasteless cunts
>>
>>17541332
Mustang 2 still looks better than foxbody Mustang
>>
>>17541373
>>17541332
I think he's talking more about that sn95s are now the go-to disposable mustang. Foxbodies are *starting* to dry up, and will need more attention to keep running due to their age.
>>
>>17541385
no, the actual mustang 2. the pinto with the name "mustang" on it
>>
>>17541423
I think you misread my post. A fuccboi is less likely to own a foxbody. That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>17541423
Foxbody Mustang has got to be one of the ugliest creations my eyes have ever seen. Shit is almost as bad as a civic. Could you imagine getting into somebody's Foxbody and it smelling anything but like vape juice? Be honest.
>>
>>17540738

>Are you really bitching about stereotypes using generic stereotypes

bitch give me one instance where I started bitching about stereotypes.

I got no fuckin problem with stereotypes, they exist for a reason.

Not to mention this is all shit I noticed from personal observation, which must be pretty accurate apparently.

Get the fuck outta here
>>
File: 41Pr+Smj2tL._SL500_.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41Pr+Smj2tL._SL500_.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>drives an s13 or some variation of JDM RWD car
>usually NA with obnoxious stickers everywhere advertising that it is indeed NA like "NA AS FUCK" or something
>will usually say "nah brah you don't need a turbo to have fun" and brag about drifting despite never having drifted in their life
>at the same time will say "i'm saving up for a turbo conversion" or "im gonna dump an RB into it"
>blasts rap music from their subwoofer that was more expensive than the entire car itself
>trust fund babies who want to look cool in front of twelvies
>has no mechanical knowledge whatsoever.
>will take pics of their cars outside skate parks or mcdonalds
>will post on JDM pages on FB with shit like "good coilovers for $100?"

I could go on.
>>
>>17540699
>most unoriginal and least badass motorcycle in the US
Harley is the longest continuously (Indian is not) running motorcycle company in the US, since 1903, and Harleys were ridden by US troops in WWI, WWII, and Korea. That's both original and badass. If you're gonna hate on Harley at least get your fucking facts straight.
>>
>Negri in hyundai or crown vics speeding all the goddamn time like they have any important business in the world.
>prius turd burglars driving either 10 under the limit for 95mpg or 85 and cutting people off
>bro'ed out trucks driven by rednecks or Mexicans who drive carelessly because they know in a collision you'll die and they might need a new bumper
>people who buy the i series and whatever the cheapo Mercedes class is then think they're hot shit on the road
>miata drivers...nuff said

FTFY; the cali edition
>>
>>17543552

>haven't had an original engine design in over 100 years
>wonders why they break all the time
>>
>>17543649
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley-Davidson_engine_timeline

I don't own a Harley, for the record. I just like calling out people's bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (737KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
737KB, 3264x2448px
#666 People who put stickers and spoilers on their 89 Tercel thinking they are the next fast and furious. They also remove their mufflers to get that 'race sound'
>>
>>17543552
Harley is cheap unreliable shit that is sold for more than double its actual worth and actively tries to stop Japanese brands from bringing bikes to America that just shit all over their flawed design philosophy.

Bikes like the cb1300 and xjr1300, i wonder why America thinks a cruiser looks like a Harley and not one of those two?
Oh right, America does not get those bikes because they would kill the hurrrrleyyy murrrket
>>
>>17541802
Mine smells like whatever funky shit is growing on the cabin air filter.
>>
>>17543518
you forgot:
>worshiping skylines like they are the second coming of christ
>calling their cars "baby gurl"
>making 8 different posts on FB whenever they do ANYTHING to their car

bonus points for liking any "I hate ford" pages on FB
>>
I saw this long-bearded faggot in a 240sx with ear spacers and the grubbiest looking pothead gf at the Welland drive in, his car was rusted to shit and had a fart can and he was vaping throughout the Minions movie.

Basically that guy. He looked like a real prick and I want to say that he is without a doubt the worst car enthusiast on earth.

Also he might have been smoking meth, not vaping.

Either way fuck that guy.
>>
>>17541332
>he doesn't have the Lima flat 4 as an option

The Mustang 2 is a respectable ride and my favorite gen Mustang. Unironically.
>>
>>17543518
>will buy a gtst R33 non turbo and act like hot shit
>>
>>17540957
It is an AMG, but i think what he's trying to go for is that this person is like if someone broke into the country club, pissed in the pool, and went on trying to say that they were a part of 'high society'. Sure, they kind of are part of it in a way, but not like the people that acutally are.
>>
>>17543745
I've called every car I've ever owned a girlfriend name.
>>
>>17543776
People actually do this lmao? AMGs aren't expensive.
>>
>>17543779
Personally I still think it's really cringey to do that but apparently so many people do it so I just stopped caring tbqh

What I was talking about tho are people who every single god damn day their facebook feed and snapchat stories are just
>putting new wheels on my baby gurl
>taking baby gurl out for a night drive
>giving baby gurl high octane bc that's what she deserves
>baby gurl getting a well deserved wash
>>
>>17543858
Oh no, that's not me. I just love them.
>>
>>17541219
I got banned from a history forum for posting that in the ponyfag thread.
>>
>>17541283
>Proper grammar is autism.
Found the Fast & Furious target audience.
>>
>>17543518
>>17543745
>drives an s13 or some variation of JDM RWD car
>usually NA with obnoxious stickers everywhere
>"im gonna dump an RB into it"
>blasts rap music
> want to look cool in front of twelvies
>has no mechanical knowledge whatsoever.
>will take pics of their cars outside skate parks or mcdonalds
>worshiping skylines like they are the second coming of christ

Fuck, this is genuinely me. But I'm 18, so I should be allowed to have my fun.
>>
>>17543765
>non turbo gtst
Moron.
>>
>be third worlder
>friend gets a decent paying job
>summer comes along
>hit him up for our early two week trip to the seaside
>says he doesn't have money
>doesn't have a gf
>doesn't pay rent or bills
>bought some shitty riced out seat leon
>claims 180hp (as if)
>breaks down all the time and uses ~19 MPG
>doesn't even have anywhere to experience the horsepower he lied about in the first place

Stupid poor "car guys" get on my nerves. Just by a cheap reliable jap hatch. Who the fuck buys seat in the first place?
>>
>>17540699
>Drinking SIPS is bad
DELET
>>
>>17541825
Literally all of them. Youre your own stereotype
>>
>>17544695
read what i said dickhead
>>
>>17540699
Mine are
>1.) Stancefaggotry, claiming to be "into cars" yet only focusing on ruining them to achieve undriveable ride height
>2.) Dodge Ram drivers. Whenever I get cut off, or someone rides my bumper, or no turn signal, any blatant disregard for all other drivers, it's usually a Ram doing the offending
>3.) People who only buy brand new cars and refuse to look at anything used
>4.) Camouflage wraps used as accent trim. Either do the whole truck or nothing at all (typical FL high school tier antics)
>5.) Prius drivers and the entire eco-car movement as a whole
>>
>>17544716
That guy was probably the one keeping SEAT alive.
>>
>>17544998
My dude. Add in guys who buy cars with spoilers and scoops built into them and drive them stock and act like they modded their cars and you've got my list.
>>
>>17540699
where are the JDM civic ricers who are too obsessed with their dorifuto and use mad hood slang while listening to toho eurobeat

did they die out or something?
>>
File: 1407449719465.jpg (33KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1407449719465.jpg
33KB, 592x592px
#1 dirtbike and supermoto cunts
>ayyyy hooning through town and back with the most annoying BRRRAAAPPPing fartcan in the world was entertaining, but my attention whoring hunger isn't satisfied yet, let's do the whole thing one more time!
>>
>>17545143
>civic ricers
Sort of.
>obsessed with dorifuto
No.
>mad hood slang
Ironically, maybe.
>listening to toho eurobeat
Guilty.
>>
1. Stance fags. Do you even understand suspention geometry as it relates to handling of a car

2. Dodge ram.

3. Toyota tundra. I didnt want a 3/4 ton truck so i got this.

4. Nice cars that dont get driven. 1000hp tubbed out dose 10 laps of car show has been down a strip in 20 yrs

5. Op sucking dick well driving. Get the fuck out of my way.
>>
>>17545171
Only the dead know peace from this evil.
>>
>>17540699
>Willing to spend twice as much for something that's half as good
Willing to spend twice as much for something they like ten times more.
I don't see a problem.
>>
File: 1490568948725.jpg (326KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490568948725.jpg
326KB, 1280x960px
>>17540699
I've been riding for a while now, and I've never seen this. Harley dudes always wave back at me, and they are genuinely nice guys. I ride with a few of them even. Looks ridiculous to see my 390 duke parked next to a road king, and we get laughs when we pull up to bike meets, but no one is ever disrespectful.

Also people who enjoy Miatas generally aren't like what you described, you just described /o/tists not Miata owners.

Jeep drivers are mostly women who need to keep their chillens up high and safe these days tbqh.

First stereotype is true, but all affordable cars suffer from that.
>>
File: 1498331838573.jpg (58KB, 573x873px) Image search: [Google]
1498331838573.jpg
58KB, 573x873px
>>17545143
>toho eurobeat
>>
>>17543735
Mine smells like 4bbl
>>
>stop liking things that I don't like, the thread

You are all irredeemably gay
>>
File: 1403022900052.gif (459KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1403022900052.gif
459KB, 500x338px
>>17545342
balt here
>tesla fags: fuckers think they are better than everyone and use it to drive like total cunts using bus lanes and parking in disabled spaces and pretending they're hot shot drivers
>audi fags: Cheap ass cars, even RS models here. They all pretend they're hot shit and could destroy anyone despite their entire group being reduced to betaly hitting on girls in public FB groups or blasting shit music in parking lots and doing FWD burnouts, due to bimmers and literally everything on the road BTFOing them to no end. 2010 audi goes here for 6k. They're poorfag garbage. and new models are just full of dumb assholes
>some bimmerfags: pretending they're hot shit but not doing any driving. Pmuch audifag with a different car. Also as cheap as audi. Others do street racing or go to tracks a lot.
>SUV fags: literally unaware of how driving works. I guess its same everywhere. Worthless normies who care about driving so little they endanger others. BMW and porsche suv fags are by far the worst since they somehow believe that they have a true and honest masterrace sportscar or some shit
>almost everyone on road: endlessly bitch about streetracers and racers sometimes doing a little over speed limit or finding a closed abandoned road 4am on weekday night to have fun and then proceed to spend entire time in traffic on the phone, changing lanes illegaly, doing dangerous shit and speeding in extremely inapproperiate and unsafe places.

Thankfully our traffic is nowhere near as bad as us.
>>
>minivan drivers who drive too slow and take forever to take off from a green light
>Drivers who use the inside turning lane to turn into the far outside lane.
>>
File: r9088Wb.gif (224KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
r9088Wb.gif
224KB, 480x304px
>>17540699
>mfw I have a Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler and Harley
>>
Why does the Miata get so much hate? ;~;
>>
File: g74s0xA.gif (426KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
g74s0xA.gif
426KB, 400x300px
Okay here's mine!

1. BMW and Audi drivers - for some reason, they think they own the road and that their cars are fast. Turns out they're just plain people driving boring cars trying to overcompensate for what they lack between their legs.

2. VW owners. They bought the worst car ever because it's the car their friends own and they want in on the circle jerk. Then they find out the car is an absolute piece of shit, but still praise it to everyone to cover up their awful judgement.

3. Stance guys. Why would you ruin your car handling and who told you it looks good? A decade ago, a stanced car would go anywhere from a mildly tuned racecar to a cool looking road car. Now it's just slammed shitboxes dragging frame on chinese wheels. How can you pretend to like cars when you're ruining them?

4. Coal rollers. These actually score first place in my "how to be an asshole" shit list. Rolling coal shows ignorance and disregard for your next of kin and the world. Just give a whiff on your own exhaust and die already.

5. "Car lovers" who actually hate on other cars for no good reason. You see a lot of hate towards certain cars like the Miata or Mustang, or certain brands like FIAT, GM... Branding stuff without actual knowledge makes you an ignorant fool in the least.

tl;dr OP is a faggot.
>>
>>17543518
This is almost me, only I have read enough v6 vs v8 pony car threads to know you always buy the top trim or you will regret it. So mine is twin turbo, 5 speed manual.
>>
>>17544954
>gtst r33 non turbo
>non turbo
>gtst
>g
>t
>s
>t

What does the last t stand for?
>>
>>17543678
t. boomer harleyfag
>>
>>17545388
retard
>>
desu the ones that rag on autos nonstop are the most annoying, followed by people who hype up korean cars
>>
>>17546758
You, I like you.
>>17546651
Stupid memes.
>>
>>17546758
>BMW and Audi drivers - for some reason, they think they own the road and that their cars are fast.
Scientifically confirmed
https://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/08/12/the-rich-drive-differently-a-study-suggests/

>state law requires motorists to stop at crosswalks when pedestrians are present, allowing them to cross the road. Mr. Piff said his team selected a specific crosswalk to observe, then had a pedestrian appear on the edge of the curb as a car approached. As the pedestrian stepped into the road, a researcher marked down the driver’s reaction to the pedestrian. This was done with 152 drivers.
>BMW drivers were the worst.
>>
>muh project car
>muh i never drive it because reasons
>>
>>17546837
i dont know if english is your first language but generally when people say non turbo it means it doesnt have a turbo
>>
>>17540699
>most annoying car people

Pretty much anyone "dedicated" enough to get a tattoo of their (at the time) favorite car or brand
>>
>>17547192
Meanwhile, they're driving a base model 3 series or A4.
>>
Cali fag edition

1. Bmw drivers as a whole from Burbank to Glendale.
2. Minivans driven by elderly (illegal) mexican grand mas/grand pas
3. Civics with nothing but a larger pipe for the sake of being loud
4. Mustangs as a whole
5. Mexicans in civics who drive faster to catch up, just to try and street race on the freeway
>>
>>17548036
not him but gtst means turbo. gts is the n/a
>>
>>17545388

Spotted the Jeep driver
>>
>>17540699

Had a number 1 in my car group, had a v6 mustang and would talk shit about chevy, all our mk3's and the speed3 in the group but wouldnt race.

Then he rear ended a car, totalled his mustang, instead of an evo that my friend was going to sell him from the dealership he had his mom buy him an Auto v6 camaro.
>>
>>17548546
yeah p platers around here buy gtst's and remove the turbo because they cant drive turbocharged cars
or they get base model skylines and put a gtr boot lid on
>>
>>17548430
Cali Fag edition, Orange County amended version

1. Vapefags in slammed BRZs outside boba shops who have spent more money on their supreme outfits than anything to improve the performance of the car. The ultimate reason why Subarus have been ruined.

2.Chinese/Korean trustfund kids who are 19 and drive McLarens, Porsches, etc. and have zero respect for the car, usually allow it to be unwashed and parked on gravel lots at the local CC where they're failing ESL again

3.Wealthy Persians/Arabs/Indians that exclusively buy german and wrap the car in a hideous colorway and then pair it with equally hideous rims, usually champion M-Sport or AMG as the last word in performance, but have zero technical knowledge

4. Bros in lifted trucks, either they're "country" kids from a wealthy area like Newport Beach or Ladera Ranch and suck on a hilariously disgusting amount of dip or are Riverside/Temecula expats residing in Huntington Beach. Trucks usually bear "Outlaw Offroad"stickers, military or firearms references, and/or motorcross brands like Metal Mulisha or Famous Stars and Straps.

5. Elderly Asian people, no description needed.
>>
>>17548036
yes but the car is literally a GTS-Turbo...
>>
Women in SUVs.

That is all.
>>
>>17548623
>remove the turbo
What the fuck I don't believe you
>>
>>17543552
>Harleys were ridden by US troops in WWI, WWII, and Korea
Yeah, and when we tested them against German offerings, they were found to be inferior. I could go into the reasons, but instead I'll just say a Ural is a better choice for cranky aircooled bike since there isn't one on every street corner owned by some bloated dentist.
Also moto guzzi is a thing. So is Buell.
>>
File: 147664859222.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
147664859222.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>mfw owning a miata, a jeep and a harley
>>
>>17548658
>>17548430
Califag edition, SF Bay edition
1 Tesla,Volt, Prius, Leaf, other eco car driven 5 under the speed limit
2 aggressive economy SUV drivers; white middle aged women with prep school bumper stickers who think the world revolves around their elementary honor student
3 bikers who lane split at 55+ mph
4 mexicans in beat pickups who don't cover their loose gravel
5 BMW/Audi/Porsche/Alfa Romeo drivers who weave in traffic
>>
File: mustang.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mustang.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>17540699

>can they not drive

I'm a shit driver

>The biggest mod any of them know how to do is platidip

I've never worked on my car and I don't even know that that is

>They unironically vape

and try to "hotbox" the Mustang with it

>listen to dubstep

eurobeat / lo-fi isn't as faggy... right?

>jobless and still live with their parents

a little bit

>They actually think their cars are fast and talk about who they can beat but never actually race

my v6 is fast though. I'd actually beat those civic ricers any day but I can't risk another ticket

>They drink Monster Energy

I have two cans of redbull right here

>pic semi related (not mine but it's the same)
WHAT THE FUCK. IM ACTUALLY A FUCKING MEME
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.