[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your road-rage stories? Hit and run? Justice served?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: road-rage.jpg (618KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
road-rage.jpg
618KB, 1688x1125px
What are your road-rage stories?

Hit and run?
Justice served?
>>
>>17540480
I was with my dad when I was little and he threw a can at some rich guy in a convertible Porsche because the Porsche kept cutting him off.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (132KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
132KB, 1024x1276px
I knocked off somebody's mirror last year. I just kept driving.
>>
>>17540480
This one time this guy was driving like a totql piece of shit. I ignored it likr a levele headed human bean.
>>
File: IMG_20170715_234107.jpg (75KB, 1278x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_234107.jpg
75KB, 1278x990px
>>17540480
On the highway with my dad going about 100km/h when this guy with a Eunos Xedos tries to cut in front of us without even signaling. He spent about 5 minutes in the between two lanes and almost hit a guy going past him.

So me and my dad spent 10 minutes yelling at him about nearly killing 3 people and eventually, when we stopped at a parking lot and he was away, I drew a dick with my finger on his dust-covered back window.

>pic related
>>
File: asesino.jpg (426KB, 2048x1315px) Image search: [Google]
asesino.jpg
426KB, 2048x1315px
>>17540480
I was driving towards the sunset in my BMW, radiating charm to the most supreme,
yet all the beautiful girls chose to ignore me.
One of them even was with an Indian boy.

>Justice served
It will be
>>
>>17540613
you should be gassed
>>
>>17540480
one time this guy reminded me that the corvette was faster than the gtr and it traumatized me for life. this post will trigger me.
>>
>>17540691
Gotta find me first, faggot.
>>
>Britbongistan, 2007
>Driving home from pool hall at circa 1am
>come up on driver doing under 10mph
>pass him with ease, don't cut him up or anything
>this triggers the wheelman
>driver goes bezerk, following me inches from my bumper with his high beams on
>laugh and floor the gas, glorious Ford/Mazda V6 unleashing 170bhp into the tarmac
>lift off and look in my rear-view
>n-nani?!
>hes still there
>im faster but he's extra fucking annoyed
>get to mini roundabout
>indicate left but go right THE ULTIMATE RUSE
>he follows me round it twice
>ohshitthisisserious.png
>home turf advantage, pick a straight with a big roundabout with high walls at the end of it
>unleash the mondeos fury and gap him
>10 years before i would even watch the show i Takumi his rover driving ass, turn my lights off as we get to the roundabout, cut right and tear up the road in the dark
>he falls for the ULTIMATE RUSE V2.0 and i drive home
>decide not to piss people off at night anymore

so that was fun
>>
>Driving around 1am on the highway
>Change lanes, didn't have tons of space between me and the guy behind me but it wasn't unsafe or anything
>He starts flashing his brights at me
>Flip him off and keep driving
>Look back and see him tailgating me hard
>Passes, cuts into my lane quickly trying to run me off the road
>It's a shitty little late model Nissan pickup so I hit the brakes.
>He does it again and I literally stop in the middle of the highway to see if he'll go away
>He stops several hundred yards down waiting for me
>Follows me for about 10 minutes before I finally remember that the police exist and I can call them.
>While I'm on the phone with the dispatcher he finally decides to leave.

I don't flip people off anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.