[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbest car names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0964.jpg (108KB, 700x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
108KB, 700x277px
>Now that we've finished this incredible feat of engineering, we'll have to give it a good name
>Alright well let's call it.. uhh.. I can't think of anything
>Me too, fuck it let's just call it La Ferrari lol
>>
>>17540283
It's only a feat of engineering if it's possible for a normal human being with the normal number of hands and joints to work on the fucking thing without pulling the engine for access.
>>
>when anglos call it "The La Ferrari"
>>
>>17540283
It's "LaFerrari" as in "This is the pinnacle of our brand".
>>17540300
It's a supercar, not a minitruck. You take it in to get things done to it.
>>
Gigulia Quattroferigno.

That call it and wonder why they don't sell in North America.
>>
File: 1500069490314.png (148KB, 414x542px) Image search: [Google]
1500069490314.png
148KB, 414x542px
>>17540301
>The the Ferrari
Post yfw anglos are slowly developing Alzheimer's
>>
>>17540314
The quadrifaglio?

They call it that because it can carry up to 4 faggots
>>
>>17540313
And the Ferrari techs making flat rate are thinking the exact same thing as I said. Engineers should be required to work on the vehicles they design before full production.
>>
MP4-12C is the most autistic name ever created. Sounds like a damn fax machine
>>
If you think laferrari is a shit name, you haven't heard of the latest installment in the shit-name saga, called the Ferrari Superfast
>>
>>17540337
It's a supercar, again. It's designed to go fast first, anything else second. You're not going to work on it yourself. Why are you being autistic about this?
>>
>Ferrari 458 Italia
Yeah we sure as fuck know that your cars are from Italy. Stop bragging cunts.
>>
>>17540301
>>17540317
The Los Angeles Angels
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>17540440
>mfw I thought it was a joke and found out it isn't

It has to be self-deprecating humor at this point

>>17540422
Sounds like a submachine gun that's still in development
>>
>>17540283
why do Ferraris sound so fucking good? saw 3 last night, pretty sure one was a 360
>>
>>17540317
Source on pic?
>>
>>17540492
Because you're used to hearing shitty cars constantly. Only the V12's sound good. Everything else is shit. Flatplane a shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.