[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The government issued a motorcycle license to me by mistake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1412275177624.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1412275177624.png
96KB, 241x228px
The government issued a motorcycle license to me by mistake.

I just checked on their database and even phoned them up and they've confirmed that I have a license. I have not mentioned to them that its an error.

What should I do?
>>
>>17538982
Buy a motorcycle and practice in a parking lot
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 500x699px)
image.jpg
152KB, 500x699px
>>17538982
You made this thread the other day. Buy an XR650 and pretend to be Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>
>>17538982
It's your life OP. And your money. Motorbikers are more of a threat to themselves than anyone else.
>>
>>17539007
yeah, obviously if they gave me a HGV license I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but as its a motorcycle its my ass really, not other people's.
>>
Get an H-D Street 500 (they're under $7k and hold their value well). Easy to ride, not way too powerful, somewhat comfortable, etc.
>>
Country OP?
>>
>>17539065
Fuck of Harley salesman. Worst value on the market.
>>
I think you should just accept it. Everything at the licensing place is just a few clicks on the computer. My CDL school had this story where one of the former students when in to get the CDL learner's permit and the woman at the desk issued him a full CDL. The school made him take it back worried someone would eventually find out he didn't test or anything for it down the road. But CDL is a federally regulated and a professional license. I would be happy with a test free motorcycle endorsement.
>>
>>17538982
OP you are literally living my dream from back when I was 18.
when I first tried getting my license at 18 I failed the written a couple of times and I was legit dreaming that somehow, the car that's bringing all the license cards to the police station would have an accident and I would just randomly find my license on the street and have this all mess sorted, so all in all, not too far from what happened to you.

buy a bike and know this: you are literally living someone else's dream.
>>
>>17538982
Get a 1998 Honda CBR 600 F3
>>
>>17539483
I know, its fucking surreal. Basically, I failed my motorcycle test a few weeks ago, I crashed the bike in a corner, and the examiner put me down as a pass anyway.

I'm the first person ever to pass a bike test by binning it.
>>
>>17539065
for their price, their mileage, shocks, and brakes fucking suck. ride one please
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.