[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money making cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: U9FTGEA1.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
U9FTGEA1.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
Thinking of buying a Ford ranger for 1k and using it to make around 3k this month. What can I do with it?
>>
Drive around sucking dicks.
>>
I found an independent contractor job on Craigslist where I deliver packages from pharmacies and other places to their destinations, not bad. I can use a 1k camry for it.
>>
Sucks to drive around x1200. Had an 04 ranger with the 4.0 and got 11mpg city.
>>
Offer to do forestry work (thinning and cutting firewood) for cheap, but beware if you do this then your truck will last for approx 3 weeks.
>>
>>17538564
Wait no am retard, offer to do that for cheap as fuck firewood that you sell.
>>
File: mc22_.png (777KB, 701x537px) Image search: [Google]
mc22_.png
777KB, 701x537px
>>17538500
get a mototcycle
>>
>>17539128
Roadbikes confuse me, you cant carry shit, and theyre fucking useless offroad. Why would anyone outside of innacity want one?
>>
Can someone post a good condition 1k pickup from Craigslist?
>>
>>17539146
You can carry shit if you're so inclined and are surprisingly useful offroad, moreso than the average offroad four wheeler. The original offroad bikes were just roadbikes with the low bits chopped off and moved up higher so they didn't snag. It wasn't until people (MX racers) insisted on going even faster through sharper turns and hitting jumps that they started looking like modern dirtbikes.

The only real concerns are damaging the shiny plastic, if you have any, and wearing your chain out early, if you have one (if your bike is light enough to just fucking pick up you probably do).

However, if you go offroad, you come back looking like a muddin' truck.
>>
>>17539146
wear a backpack and if you have to offroad get a duel sport
>>
>>17539232
No I know dirtbikes exist I own an xr125, I just dont understand road bikes.
>>
>>17538554
What the absolute fuck. My 4.0 Ranger gets 15 city miles.
>>
>>17539251
the third world has been carrying shit and going offroad on road bikes since before sportbikes were a street legal factory offering and when the average dirtbike was less capable than a KLR250

you'd be surprised what you can do with some rope and a willingness to sacrifice some top speed and comfort, and you can do double that if your bike has any of those handy metal luggage racks sticking out the back.

t. had no car for a week, went to costco on a CBR600F4i.
>>
>>17539146

disregard the cuck logic replying to this message, trying to convince you about cuck bikes.
do you like it when a honda civic puts your life in danger simply by brake checking you? no?
do you plan on going offroad for more than 8 hours, i.e. camping? then don't bring a bike unless you want to live like an african soldier
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.