[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Driving Record, Tickets and Suspensions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: driving record lol.png (189KB, 1981x1278px) Image search: [Google]
driving record lol.png
189KB, 1981x1278px
Post your driving records and ticket/suspension stories.

I was going through some old documents on my PC and found this from years ago. Blocked out personal information, marked tickets/violations in blue and suspensions in red. For the record I was 17 in 2002 when this all started. Lost my license for a combined total of about 6 out of my first 8/9 years of driving.
>>
>>17536485
Guess the fines they made off you are worth more than other's lives
>>
>>17536518
What do you mean, worth more to who? Obviously not to the state since they suspended my license. If they only cared about the fines then they would have wanted me to stay on the road.

And I've never killed anyone.. that I know of.
>>
I got 4 tickets last year. 3 for going 20-30 over and one for turning right on red. If I get one more before November I get fucked in the ass with a suspension
>>
>>17536589
Did you have to take a class? I had to take so many damn classes. They're the worst.
>>
I've never gotten a speeding ticket.. just one ticket for expired inspection when I was 17 (now 26) and too poor to fix it
>>
>>17536485
8 speeding tickets
2 driving after suspensions
1 rolling stop
1 fix it ticket
>>
File: hamada.gif (2MB, 216x155px) Image search: [Google]
hamada.gif
2MB, 216x155px
Got a 30 over in a 55 the other day.
First one in about 7 or 8 years.
I find it funny that I didn't get popped doing a triple digit run which I often do, but just a normal driving speed for me.
>>
>>17536600
I had to take one. It ended up saving my ass because I'd have lost my license with the last ticket
>>
>>17536625
Nice. Driving without a license is awesome. Don't have to register/insure/inspect your car so you save so much money. Just drive normal and don't get pulled over. And then even when you do get pulled over, it's a slap on the wrist $300 fine and you're sent on your way.

>>17536647
Yeah the first couple are okay, the 3/5 ticket ones (depending on state). Saves you a suspension and there are usually some cute freaky girls in there. It's the last one I had to take that I hated. I had to do a weekend retreat at some cult boarding house in the woods. Cost me $700 bucks. Ugh.
>>
>>17536712
I had no clue both times that it was suspended. I was pissed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.