[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist s13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 00M0M_4xJdzdbqSSs_600x450.jpg (27KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
00M0M_4xJdzdbqSSs_600x450.jpg
27KB, 450x450px
https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_4xJdzdbqSSs_600x450.jpg

Tell me how retarded I am for seriously thinking about calling and seeing this guy would trade my mistake for his s13
>>
My miata*
>>
>>17533120
The s13 is a more practical miata that doesn't leak. As long as it's not a pos do it. Better aftermarket as well.
>>
Only if you un-rice it. I want you to own the worlds only stock 90's Nissan
>>
>>17533123
No no mistake was more accurate
>>
>>17533120
Shitbox without roof for shitbox with one.
Seems like just waste of time
>>
>>17533120
>>17533123
I'm fucking dying right now holy shit

You got it the first time OP, mistake is right
>>
>>17534614
>>17534679
I'll have you know I ironically love my miata. Thing is just slow as shit and I'm starting to get disillusioned with the idea of putting 4,000$ worth of mods into it to make it fast.

I heard s13's are super unreliable and this would be my only car. I'm fairly competent with a wrench so niggles aren't a big deal.
>>
>>17534694

theres nothing inherently unreliable about an s13 IMHO, but given the usual owner demographic, there could well be some sweet modz which will cause you endless headaches
>>
>>17534694
Miatas are slow and what makes you think S13's are any faster the KA is a truck engine lol.

Also what is your endgame if you were to get the S13?

If you keep the miata whats your endgame? Are you some sortt of stancefaggot or are you going to take it to the track?
>>
>>17534710
Well yeah but the s13 doesn't require a swap and total overhaul to be !moderately quick. I'm not trying to make a drag car or anything is honestly love to just have a car that made about 9hp per lb. Which isn't anything ridiculous desu, but doing that to a miata takes some work and more than anything money.

My miata is getting some track time this year so any s13 I get will also get track time.
However I unironically like stickers and this car will get some window stickers. Nothing that can't be removed tho
>>
File: CAGWQMNTH4.png (134KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
CAGWQMNTH4.png
134KB, 702x397px
>>17534818
>9hp per lb
>>
>>17534818
instead of trying to make the miata faster why don't you sort out the suspension and become a better driver. I'm willing to bet you have little to no track experience.

everyone and their mother can turbocharge or pay to make a car faster, not everyone can or even tries to become a better driver.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.