[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the guy that told me to watch this trash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Baby_Driver_poster.jpg (122KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Driver_poster.jpg
122KB, 220x326px
Fuck the guy that told me to watch this trash.
>>
>>17530726
why didn't you like it anon?
>>
>>17530731
it's full of cliche millenial hipster garbage and watching the main character was like draping a wet, oily rag on my face. the parts with literally anyone else on screen was fine though
>>
I haven't seen it yet, but that waitress girl in the trailer redirected my blood flow in roughly 1.9 seconds. 10/10
>>
>>17530748
the main character is literally a chan-going autie
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (402KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
402KB, 1000x1000px
>>17530726
it was good imo. it was eerily similar to Drive but less synthwavy, and more than 50 words are said throughout the whole film

and miles is a real human bean
>>
>>17530726
Baby driver literally sounds like the title of an early 2000's movie about a literal baby driver.
After watching the trailer this is just another trash movie where you're supposed to relate to the main character because they're awkward but skilled and get the girl.
Load of normie trash.
>>
>>17530748
Fuck off fedora cunt.
>>
>>17530846
>main character because they're awkward but skilled and get the girl.
So like initial d?
>>
>>17530846
Suppose he should've just coerced her into giving him a blowie?
>>
>>17532688
Coerced... As in, throw his eggs in her face, grab her by the hair and start fucking her mouth under the table, all while looking her shift supervisor straight in the eyes?
>>
DUDE SUBARUS LMAO
>>
I haven't seen this yet.

Is it kino?
>>
>>17532983
I just heard Bunta's eyelids creak open half a milrad.
>>
>>17530726
bretty good movie overall, story is not the best but when it comes to the way its filmed its a masterpiece, afaik there is no CGI as well.
also some jokes like the one with monster inc, legit got me
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>17530846
>I watched the trailer so I basically saw the film
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.