[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this be a good starter car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5414.jpg (105KB, 750x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5414.jpg
105KB, 750x954px
I'm looking for a daily driver to get to school and work. My budget is around 2k. My dad said to get a civic but I don't want some pussy Asian shitbox lol. Anyways this seems perfect it has a v12 so it will sound like a Ferrari and it has legendary German quality. What do you guys think?
>>
Link here: https://holland.craigslist.org/cto/6175050107.html
>>
Is this opposite day?
>>
Who's paying for the car and maintenance and gas?
If you, get whatever car you want.
If it's your dad, get the Civic.
>>
obvious bait but for any retard that actually thinks that it is a good idea, no. Dont.
>>
>>17529761
Def get the V12, they are known for solid reliability even with high mileage
>>
File: 00V0V_eCWq3v5rty9_1200x900.jpg (133KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
00V0V_eCWq3v5rty9_1200x900.jpg
133KB, 1200x900px
this is true premium quality, you cucks just don't understand.
>>
>>17529779
This.

Some of those v12s have a break in period of at least 150k miles
>>
File: IMG_5416.png (245KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5416.png
245KB, 750x1334px
>>17529769
>>17529772
>>17529776
>>17529784
>>17529788
read the ad faggots the seller says it's sound mechanically and is a reliable daily driver
>>
>>17529804
Parts for those old 5.0 v12s are super cheap, and it's seriously a breeze to work on. Alot of room in the engine bay.

I think they make a bolt-on supercharger aftermarket, that would be pretty sweet
>>
>>17529804
It has the push-button traction control, damn. On the base models you have to get out and pull the lever for the traction cable in front of the master cylinder
>>
Not a bad find op, don't believe the haters, the v12s of this era were essentially 2 inlines sizes bolted together. A few odds and ends when wrenching on it but no worse than your average German car
>>
Power steering is for pussys anyway
>>
>>17529804
>seller says its mechanically sound
>so it must mean its true
>and it won't ever breakdown
>>
>>17530269
>It's a gud runnin' car

IDC OP, it's your money. Buy whatever the fuck you want with it. For the record, I'd side with your dad, especially if you're going to school, you don't want distractions from classwork.
>>
>>17529761
>pussy asian car
>not owning a snap oversteer death machine that will kill you and a passenger at a tip of a hat simply because you are a shit driver
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.