[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plasti meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 49976231.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
49976231.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Is Plasti dip a meme or a real thing?
Bought used original audi 90'' r16 rims. for use in winter, but i was thinking of maybe doing some restoration work on them, like sanding them, filling surfaces with dolphin glaze and priming them and then painting.

But today i somehow discovered that plasti dip, so im wondering maybe i should just use that instead of paint, how do these holdup? Anyone have experience with it?
>>
I plastidipped the grill on my ford focus, it held up through two winters and an accident that destroyed my front bumper.
>>
If you are planning on repairing and priming the wheels there is no point in chosing Plasti dip over paint. The point of plasti dip is that you can peel it off when you want to go back to your original finish. You are never going to wake up in the morning and say "I'm bored if having black wheels, I'd much prefer primer grey" and even if you did, you would be much faster scuffing up the paint on them and spraying a coat of primer. One thing nobody will tell you about Plasti dip is that it's an absolute motherfucker to get off any surface that's not completely flat
>>
>>17528309
the reason i though about using plasti dip is because it seems to be much easier to apply than regular paint.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.