[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>those taillights J U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2019-Ford-Explorer7-750x422.jpg (99KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
2019-Ford-Explorer7-750x422.jpg
99KB, 750x422px
>those taillights

J U S T
>>
>2019 Ford Explorer
>they scrapped the 2016 Explorer's tailights in favor of the older 2011 design

FUCKING KEK
U
C
K
I
N
G

K
E
K

bet they got btfo by hyundai of pakistan
>>
>>17526000

It's the morbidly obese american cousin to the audi quattro from the 80's
>>
>>17526000
I wish they'd do better to differentiate between civilian and cop explorers, you could tell pretty easy with crown vics. At least in my city, you can't be sure until you either see the driver or a spotlight on the a pillar since they love using unmarked ones.
>>
File: lincoln-navigator-spy-shots.jpg (317KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln-navigator-spy-shots.jpg
317KB, 1280x720px
only the inner brake light is visible the rest is taped off

it's almost as if they wanted to **disguise** the shape of the final design
>>
>>17526000
>>17526324
Okay this camouflage works pretty okay on cars with radical shapes and such, but on this pigfat mobile I can literally imagine the whole car in my head. I know exactly what it looks like. They should've painted it matte black.
>>
>>17526551
Why don't people just photoshop these to be a solid color? Is it possible?
>>
>>17526000
i swear you americans are retarded i hope all american companies adapt this and get fucked
>>
>>17526306
Protip:

Cop cars don't have dealer lic plate frames

Most people are too lazy to take dealer promo lic plate frames off of their own cars....

If you see an explorer all darkened out, and it has "Honest Howie's Ford..,you can trust us. We're not like the others'...." On its lic plate surrounding frame, it's not a cop.
>>
>>17526824
You guys are unlucky . Here all cops have special plates to identify them. Even ghost cars and detectives lmao
>>
Why is it so big?
>>
>>17526562
Shopping images works when you already have material from the image itself. Shopping this car to have actual colour and having it look realistic is impossible. You'll never get the lighting and reflections right. It's like you just have the outline of the car and nothing else.
>>
>>17527792
Ever heard of a full-size SUV?
>>
>>17527792
Because some suburban living WASP families have like 3-4 kids and travel 6 hours to see the grandparents or go to the beach often. Not to mention they might need room for groceries, diaper bags, and a stroller in the back.

And husbands buy these for their wives because they are so big and heavy that when they tear through your Japanese shitbox the airbags don't even deploy.
>>
Why is there no crowd-sourced app that collects undercover cop license plates?
Could be coupled with a dash cam that reads license plates and automatically alerts you
>>
>>17527929
>>17527960
I meant the taillights dumbasses
>>
>>17527929
Explorers are not full size, what do you think the Expedition is?
>>
>>17528039
I'm not going to call you a dumbass because maybe you are ESL or something but if you were talking about the taillights(plural) the proper way to structure your question would have been: Why are they so big?

When you used the singular we all assumed you were talking about the car itself.
>>
>>17528062
The second image is not an explorer.
>>
>>17527967
Make one or hire somebody to make it. That's what the market is for.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.