[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the highest you jumped with your car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-06-30-1498828818_1155x656_.png (526KB, 1155x656px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-30-1498828818_1155x656_.png
526KB, 1155x656px
doesn't matter if willingly or by accident
>>
I wasn't driving, but the car I was in flew about 20 or so feet up, I remember the car hitting branches and leaves, after jumping out of the ditch and just before landing and flipping however many times - I lost consciousness after the third flip.
>>
>>17523072
A couple inches at 140km/h in my shitbox. Used to hit 1'+ ers in my Blazer S10 every day. Hit a ditch at 140km/h in a grand prix and got quite a bit. The car was fine.
>>
not high cause I'm dumb and try to correct my steering while in the air
>>
A couple inches coming up at high speed on a blind hill on my S4.

shat myself, but it was awesome.
>>
About a foot of air at 190 in a Fiesta ST. There was a long stretch of road with a crest in it, 190 was the fastest I was brave enough to try.
>>
>>17523072
5 feet when I was 14 and driving a shitbox Ranger. I didn't even realize that there was a hill coming up, and I hit it at maybe 50 mph.
>>
probably like a foot
fucked my alignment good though
>>
>>17523072
This kills the truck
>>
5 or 6 feet I guess? Willingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpTSwbDs8z4
>>
was going in a hurry in my 97 e36 convertible and i saw a that the road went upwards because there was trolley tracks there on the top, so instead of breaking my dumb brain didnt respond and i continued with my speed. damn car flew a bit and hit with a loud thud and my rollover bars popped up. no damage i think, was around 2 weeks ago. had to sew my top cause shit ripped from roll over bars
>>
>>17524150
how fucked was it?
>>
File: lol.jpg (15KB, 433x259px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
15KB, 433x259px
>>17525135
it really does
>>
about a foot, in an E34. Landed hard enough to flatten my backbox a bit and the car hit all 4 bump stops pretty hard.

tl'dr dont try and jump old teutonic barges over humpback bridges.
>>
About 5 feet in one of those mid-2000's impalas. If you live in Ohio you know that there are often perfect ramps where the road rises for train tracks. We hit some going 40 in town. I was scared shitless. I was never stupid enough to do it in my car but I had it happen to me in three different friends cars.
>>
>>17525151
>shitboxes, vans and trucks racing till they just can't race anymore

where is this and how do I join
>>
>>17527462

that sound was hilarious
>>
>Be 2008
>Driving to work
>00' Mustang, Kenne Bell @ 11psi
>Get off highway
>Nobody around
>Mash the gas
>Hit 120mph
>Raised railroad tracks
>Btmpffffff
>Front end pops up
>Engine revs up, bounces redline
>Realize the rear wheels were also off the ground a bit
>Slam down hard, way harder than I imagined
>Not a graceful launch
>Tore the entire exhaust system off from the header flange back
>Slow down, pull over
>Get out, walk back, drag exhaust back by rubber hangers (only part not hot)
>Still nobody around (5am)
>Toss exhaust in woods
>Drive to work
>Get safety wire and foil tape from the maintenance dept
>Drive back out, pull exhaust out of the woods
>Hang it up with wire, tape around joints
>Drive down to the shop I hanged out at
>They call me a dumbass and weld it back up for me, replace the tips

Ah, to be 19 and stupid
>>
>>17523072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-HOiQo5OA
How could anyone think that getting 10 feet of air in their $50,000 mall crawler would end well?
>>
Inch or two on an on ramp in my 350z.
>>
327 feet in my 1992 celica
>>
>>17529911
kek. at least you re-attached yours, my exhaust rusted off my st24 (lol ford) and i had it "reattached" with wire for a bit, any minor force caused it to seperate and i basically had an open downpipe for 6 weeks until i bought a new exhaust.
>>
File: 1498765188636.jpg (68KB, 720x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498765188636.jpg
68KB, 720x650px
>>17523072
Four foot. Driving on a really hilly road doing about 80. No police around, floor it over a hill and I fucking forgot there was a sharp drop. No regrets. Mfw skid plate made a loud bang.
>>
>>17531761
>redneck americans
>>
>>17523072
'94 blazer 454 bbc on 44's
jumped 2 car lengths prolly like 1 meter height
>>
>people saying over one foot without breaking their shitbox

this is how we know you lying, you don't have rally tier suspension and tires in your shitbox
>>
>>17525151
>1:08
Now that's a real overtake.
>>
>>17523072
Straight down into a ditch.
>>
>>17525151
>jumps designed so that unless you go fast you case it and slow down

pottery
>>
File: bump.webm (3MB, 1914x1038px) Image search: [Google]
bump.webm
3MB, 1914x1038px
>tfw don't have the balls to hit this at high speed

Years ago I was getting a ride from work home and the guy went the opposite way, he hit it at about 140km/h, all I remember was me, my guitar and amp all hitting the roof at the same time. Around 2 seconds of airtime.
>>
probably about an inch or two in my ST going over some hill crests
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.