[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: v3261.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v3261.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>tfw you go to car school after school next year
>tfw you get to drive your car there and work on it if you finish all your assignments
>tfw your brothers wifes brother died on the way home from the same exact place
>sad
>>
>>17522706
Did he crash? Overdose on cocaine? Explain OP!
>>
>>17522711
Hit truck on shoulder of road, ejected from car and died instantly, as I recall. Barely knew him and he was on his way to pick up his girlfriend for his first date.
>>
>>17522716
>hit truck on shoulder of road
So he was being careless? What he drive?
>>
>>17522706
I want to feel that feel with you bro. I really do. But I don't understand what the fuck your saying here. Clean your story up a bit and I'm sure we can have a moment.
>>
>>17522724
Old jaguar, I think. Another car came around the corner and he had nowhere to go
>>
File: 1499788906887.png (684KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
1499788906887.png
684KB, 1000x754px
If you barely know him. Why is it sad? Your on 4Chan, so I assume you understand that people are dying all the time? I can brew up a good cry from a kid cancer story. So I get that people can have wayward feels. But you need to snap out of this one.
>>
>>17522741
just reminiscing
>>
>>17522741
My school bully ended up getting in car accident that crippled him waist down, few years later he wheel'd himself to busy street and purposely threw himself at income car to kill him. Wouldn't wish that feel on worst enemy tbqh
>>
File: edgy.png (151KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
151KB, 450x300px
>>17522741
>>
>>17522753
My school bully died in a drunk driving rollover. We hated the miserble prick. He was a cat torturing drunk drug addled sociopath. But we went to the calling hours polite and dressed nicely to pay respects. His mom was a broken woman. For some reason when I got to her in line she hugged me hard, broke down in ghasping sobs and wouldn't let go. Some people pulled her off of me. I told her her son was a good kid and a good friend and broke down myself. It was weird. I didn't know her but the pain was live.
>>
>>17522752
Okay. Just stay in the now a little more.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.