[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alternatives for 'takumi tax' cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: leopard1.jpg (83KB, 772x600px) Image search: [Google]
leopard1.jpg
83KB, 772x600px
i've been looking to alternatives to the 'takumi tax'/'drift tax' cars because i just want something different, and i don't want to pay overpriced for these things. and i found this thing, an m30. it seems pretty decent, expect for the fact it's autotragic. but it's rear wheel drive and has decent amount of power. what do you guys think about it?
>>
>>17520055
i think it has the same engine in a 300zx? not too sure.
>>
>>17520055
>>17520062
Yes, the VQ30. It makes 162 crank horsepower.

OP, if you want something like this, you'd be much better off with something like a G35 or SC300.
>>
>>17520132
thanks, anon

i'm actually pretty interested in the G35 now
>>
>>17520162
My advice is to stay away from the '05 and '06. Nissan fucked up on the valve cover for the "Rev-Up" VQ35DE used in those, so you're pretty much doomed to have an expensive oil leak.

If you can find a G35X, those are apparently pretty bomb since they have the same AWD system as the R34 GT-R.

They're not terribly sporty stock, but G35's are comfortable as fuck, have great visibility, and are pretty cheap and easy to find.
>>
>>17520055
wtf is takumi tax
Is that some gay imgur shit?>>17520055
>>
>>17520308
it's the same as the drift tax

it's just cars that are expensive as hell when they actually should be alot less because people want to drift them
>>
If its rwd, japanese and not taxed to shit you're looking for just find something auto and swap it

>is300
>sc300/400
>gs300/400
>auto 300zx
>g35 coupe/sedan

Usually you can find a manual swap with trans, master, clutch and pedal assembly for significantly under 2 grand.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.