[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you rather buy a MX-5 over a MR2? Which car do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Eurobeat.gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
Eurobeat.gif
650KB, 598x444px
Why would you rather buy a MX-5 over a MR2?
Which car do you prefer, which isnt that expensive?
My budget is 6000 USD.

And how to become a hashiriya?
>>
If they're in perfect condition Mr2, if well used mx-5
>>
>>17518961
Why must the mr2 be in perfect conditions?
>>
>>17519042
harder to work on a MR2 than a miata
>>
>>17519042
MR2's are notorious for rust, and for this reason >>17519077
>>
File: IMG_0831.jpg (94KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0831.jpg
94KB, 960x540px
If you got 6k nigga you better buy the burger land version of the 86.
A foxbody 5.0
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1438x1080px
>>17518958
>Why would you rather buy a MX-5 over a MR2?

The MX5 has the engine in the right place, for one.
>>
>>17519096

Is the Fox actually any good?
>>
>>17519096
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>17519187
It's not bad. Not really about the handling at all but it's fun and manageable and has actual power. The jap cars are gutless and you have to take them to limits you shouldn't to get anything out of them.
>>
I own a Mx-5 my buddy owns an AW11. We tried swapping cars for a day, but ended up switching back after an hour bc it just wasn't the same. So its going to be whichever one you like better.

That being said, 6k will get you a really nice Mx-5, a pretty nice AW11, and a decently nice SW-20. Although all three are getting harder to find and more expensive by the hour
>>
not this thread again
>>
>>17518958
Mr2 if it's an SW20. I love my glorious red Turbo.
>>
>>17519187
The thing about a fox is that you can make her good real easy. The rear end is bolt-on for any mustang part until '09, so you can stuck an aftermarket or junkyard rear on instantly, and have twice as good handling. Every part is cheap and can be bought aftermarket, and literally everything has a guide, because it's been done before. It's light, solid and has power, so it's essentially a vessel for whatever you want it to be. Did I mention it's cheap?
>>
>>17519077
Bullshit. They're dead simple, excluding the turbo cars.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.