[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is miata-chan say something nice to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cutegirls.jpg (58KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
cutegirls.jpg
58KB, 700x498px
this is miata-chan
say something nice to her
>>
Damn, you ugly.
>>
>>17518054
nice wheels
>>
should I pay 4.5 grand AUD for a miata unregistered? without roadworthy?
>>
>>17518054
Only beta males and prudes drive you
>>
>>17518054
She's a qt
>>
>>17518054
Only gay men like you because no straight man would want to drive you
>>
>>17518054
Your classic layout and body style have made you a classic without rivals.

t. Miata driver
>>
>>17518054
get a gv lip
>>
>>17518757
>just rice my shit up senpai
lips absolutely destroy the look of the NA
>>
File: 6201843239_84085cb14c_b.jpg (345KB, 1024x499px) Image search: [Google]
6201843239_84085cb14c_b.jpg
345KB, 1024x499px
>>17518762
"no"
>>
>>17518054
Your popups are pretty cute desu.
>>
>>17518771
you do know that those daytime light vents increase the pressure under your hood, which means less air will flow through your radiator, right?
>>
hey sorry, are you Mia or Tia?
>>
>>17518801
Wouldn't they reduce the pressure under the hood???? bernoulli's principle???
>>
File: 1499452469475.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1499452469475.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>17518847
it would if air was flowing 'past' them, instead the air is flowing directly at them, like a ram air intake or scoop

vents on top of the hood like in pic related uses the bernoulli's principle
>>
>>17518847
I'm not that guy, but in theory if the air flow exiting the engine bay was already was already at it's maximum capacity (reached under "normal" driving conditions) and you increased the intake flow, then you could be lowering the pressure differential across the radiator and thus lowering flow. But neither of you actually know what the numbers are so you're effectively talking out of your asses. I doubt that adding those two little vents is going to lower the delta significantly, the exit flow is probably not a huge bottleneck anyways
>>
>>17518883
explaining the likeliness of something working or not isn't talking out of my ass. No, I don't have numbers to back up my claims but I can, within reason, foresee something working well or not. Ramming air into the engine compartment _will_ increase the compartment's pressure and decrease flow through the radiator, and those DRL vents look like they allow for air to be rammed into the engine compartment. If someone takes a shit, I don't have to sniff it to be sure that it stinks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.