[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lease Car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: merc-cla-sb-2015-ac-0001.jpg (62KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
merc-cla-sb-2015-ac-0001.jpg
62KB, 900x596px
My Audi A3 from 2012's end of lease is coming up, and I need to pick a new car for work.

I've narrowed it down to these choices, and am having some problems deciding:
Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake 180 d
Mercedes-Benz A-class 180 d
Lexus CT200h

I figure any of these cars will be an okay choice, but it can't hurt to get as many opinions as I can.
Does anyone have any experience with any of these cars?
>>
The cla and the a class are badge whore garbage.
>>
>>17515461
That makes my choices really easy!

I went to a Mercedes garage yesterday: both seemed alright, but I couldn't get a test drive
I'm planning to go to a Lexus dealer in the evening, I'm really interested in seeing the CT200h
>>
>>17515461
As is the A3, and the CT for that matter. They're all basically pleb-tier FWD hatchbacks with a high-end badge on the front.
The only difference is the A-Class and CLA don't have a down-market counterpart (the A3 has the Golf/Jetta, the CT has the Auris).
>>
>>17515273
>leasing
>leasing luxury cars
lmao
>>
>>17515562
They're only designed to last just long enough to complete a lease, trouble free. The real chump is the nigger who sees dat cheap price on an offlease German car and says "Gibsmedat"
>>
>>17515570
The chump is anyone who gets these in the first place, lease or no. It would make more sense to buy a car that will last a while, but you know what they say about a fool and his money.
>>
>>17515579
You won't get any argument from me on that. But I can see some business cases where impressing people with your badge car can make sense if it results in increased sales.
>>
>>17515562
>>17515579

I'm a Belgian fag.

The lease car is part of my pay, and they also pay road taxes, fuel, maintenance, winter tires and most other expenses that come up. So it's pretty much a hassle-free experience.
Getting your own car that's anywhere close to this is way more expensive.
>>
>Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake 180 d
>Mercedes-Benz A-class
FUCKING 1.4 DIESEL KEKBOX
>Lexus CT200h
yuppie prius

maybe if you bought something without a badge to whore out
>>
File: 1469135080629.png (310KB, 655x977px) Image search: [Google]
1469135080629.png
310KB, 655x977px
>180d

pls no
>>
>>17515589
>>17515592

It's often cheaper for companies in Belgium to provide a car than a higher salary due to tax purposes.
And for the difference you'd get, getting your own car is often more expensive, especially if you want to get a similar car.
In my company's case, we're using a leasing company and we get a list of cars to choose from (I'm honestly pretty happy with the A3 I'm driving with).

>>17515552
I can select an Auris from the list as well, but since I basically need to get as much as I can, the CT200h looks more interesting.
>>
>>17515630
Apparently Lexus tried to go after the "sporty" market with the CT, like all its German competitors. The Auris supposedly has the softer, more comfortable suspension.
>>
>>17515635
Thanks, anon.
I'll try to go to the Toyota dealer as well in that case and see how the new model feels.

One thing that makes want to pick a different car than the Auris, is that my brother and parents are already driving older model Auris cars. I guess I like my car not to be the same as everyone I know.

About half a dozen of my colleagues are already driving a BMW 1 model, which is why I immediately skipped that option.
>>
>>17515676
Why not look like everyone else in a corporate setting? It's all about conformity for the most part.
>>
>>17515273
>leasing
>base model "mercedes"
kys.
>>
>>17515707
I have colleagues driving an Avensis, Talisman, and others are waiting for their A-class and CLA Shooting Brake.

My A3 came from the spare parking lot, and I'm the only one driving an A3 currently.
My job isn't sales/client-relations related, so it's a "pick whatever you want" situation.

Some like their car to be bigger, to go with their families on holidays. Others, don't need it to be that big. Most of these pick the 1-Series for some reason. I also heard that rear-wheel drive is a bit weird to drive when it's winter from one of these colleagues.

So yeah, I'm being a bit special.
But since it's a part of my pay, I want to get something to my liking, and I wanna make sure I get something decent.
>>
>>17515775
If you're leasing new, any of those cars should be fine. And if anything goes wrong, it's covered under warranty anyway. It's what happens to those cars 5-7 years after they're new that's really really painful and expensive.
>>
>>17515796
They're brand new and I get to pick options for the car as well.
I noticed I couldn't pick many options for the CLA, so I skipped it (the boot isn't as high I'd like either).

I'll be stuck with the car for 4 years, so I don't want to make a choice I'll regret too much after.
So in that case, any car should be fine?
>>
>>17515273

>Lexus CT200h

Lol... nice overpriced Toyota.
>>
>>17515562
>missing the part where it's part of his job
in such a hurry to shitpost you look like an idiot.
>>
File: api-model-year-image (2).jpg (52KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
api-model-year-image (2).jpg
52KB, 730x411px
The answer is clear
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.