[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford fuckus thread: Why does it try to be a GTI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Ford Fuckus.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ford Fuckus.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Ford fuckus thread: Why does it try to be a GTI?
>>
File: 1497242326622.png (242KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497242326622.png
242KB, 1000x1000px
ur memes are fucking shit kiddo
>>
>>17512720
Not as shit as the fost :p
>>
>>17512648
Tell me where the FoSt touched your VAG or did your VAG get FiSt
>>
>>17512727
>:p

fucking summer
>>
>>17512648
they're such better cars than the GTI. In every way. Yeah the interior isn't very asthetic but it still has recaro seats, voice command nav/infotainment, power moon roof, and the driving experience is way more fun. For 24k.

get FiST'd faget.
>>
Fuckus fags getting panties twisted. Love it
>>
>>17512788
Except GTI is faster. Especially with both stage 1
>>
>>17512762
Please. Fist couldn't touch anything VAG if it wanted to.
>>
>>17512815
>stage 1
>>
>>17512815
>driving experience is more fun
>hurr durr, GTI has faster 0-60
drive both cars there's no way in hell you can tell me wit ha straight face the VAG is more fun
>>
File: Snapchat-1858677714.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1858677714.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
Dont worry kiddos, unless you're this out of the fwd hot hatches, then you're bad :)
>>
>>17512925
Lol what is that your and your slutty, slightly mentally disattached gf's MX3?

I've never met anyone who drove those things that wasn't crazy or just over all promiscuous. Fucking roasties I hope none of you dye your hair
>>
>>17512847
Lol. Don't tell me you're stock.. no wonder you like the fost, you're a woman!
>>
>>17512982
what is this connection between fost=womanly made? I've heard it before but I just don't see it. The car doesn't even come in automatic how can it be a girly car?
>>
>>17513034
It looks like a Prius that tried to out Prius the Prius..
>>
>>17513034
Oh, and btw lol. Manual trannys are only "manly" in America. My Gran drives a fuckin manual
>>
>>17512648

VAG Fag here. Love my GTI. But I also like the STs.

They are great vehicles. When I test drove all three I chose the VW because the ride quality appealed to me more than the STs and it is, in my opinion, the superior DD. Interior is leagues ahead of Ford, and the Gen 3 888 2.0T engine is rock-solid. The DSG is a fucking outstanding transmission. If Ford could be bothered to offer a decent DCT on the STs I think they'd find their sales strengthening considerably. Exterior styling is very much dependent on preference; the GTI is more mature and subdued, whereas the STs are more aggressive. Tech packages and options are pretty much comparable between the two.

Point of this fucking dribble is that competition between manufacturers is good. The more hot hatches on the scene the better off everyone is, because they'll be constantly trying to outperform each other.

If only Chevy could unfuck themselves and turn the Sonic into something worth driving.
>>
>hatchback
Every hatch I see is ugly as sin.
I want this meme to end. Literally grocery getter cars
>>
File: IMG_1152.png (164KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.png
164KB, 409x325px
>>17513067
Sorry to hear about your retardation.
>>
>>17513067
Sedans suck. Hatches are infinitely more practical.
>>
>>17513067

Go ahead and tell us where the hot hatch violated you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.