[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving home from work >2 lane road >double yellow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 21

>driving home from work
>2 lane road
>double yellow lines
>lots of oncoming traffic
>sudden change in pacing of traffic
>inching along at 10mph
>bike fags out en masse being in the way as usual on main roads
>they seem to like this one the most even though it sees a lot of traffic
>at least a dozen of them
>look ahead
>lifted redneck mobile pulls out in front of them
>hear turbo spool up and loud roar of a diesel
>suddenly thick black cloud of smoke
>the bike fags are engulfed in it
>the truck isn't speeding off but maintaining it's distance from the bike fags
>about 2 minutes pass
>start to see several of them moving off to the sidewalk
>drive by them
>some are sitting down coughing up their lungs
>their white athletic shirts stained and dingy from the soot
>feels good
>next day
>bike fags at it again
>same fucking truck pulls out in front of them and does the same thing again
>they move off to the side walk
>can hear a few of them chimping out
>this happens again the next day
>they have the name of an organization on their backs
>search it on facebook
>4th day the bike fags are no where to be found
>facebook group filled with butthurt over environment destroying racist redneck mobile
>last post was of a new route on a map that is out of the way after they figure out after the 3rd time that the truck was intentionally waiting for them
>have a normal commute home for once

What other based drivers has /o/ witnessed while on the road?
>>
>>17511293
No coal rollers here in communist yuroop, so I must stick to my sprinklers when passing those spandex spastics.
>>
truckfags who roll coal are truly the most cancerous faggots

glad the shit is being banned in places
>>
>>17511293
You've changed my opinion on rolling coal. I didn't realize it could be a force for good.
>>
>>17512483
With great power comes great responsibility. Responsibility that is sometimes misused, but occasionally a warrior of the light wields it for the good of all motorists.
>>
>>17512518
And we love him for it. How can a humble motorcyclist be a hero and example to other motorists in the war against bicycles?
>>
>>17512526
You know those sticks that cyclists put on their bikes to indicate how much space they should have? Put some stronger ones on your motorbike and cruise past. Just a thought from a humble compact car driver, willing to serve the crusade.
>>
>>17511293
Screenshot of Facebook post please? This would make it even better.
>>
>>17512461
Bicyclists are a bigger cancer than any coal rolling brodozer
>>
>>17511293
I will never get tired of this. I fucking hate cyclists so much.
>>
>>17512700
This, I'd take a coal roller over having to deal with fucking bicyclists. Why can't they just ride on the empty fucking sidewalk where I live?
>>
Somebody post this on /n/
>>
>>17512735
>>>/n/1089618
>>
>>17512795
Now, we wait.
>>
>>17512726
>Why can't they just ride on the empty fucking sidewalk where I live?

They feel entitled to the road because they're sitting on something with wheels. Back when I was 14 I always used the sidewalks while riding a bike unless there wasn't one, they're pretty much just assholes.
>>
>>17511293
Motorcyclefags or cyclistfags?
>>
File: 14335187_G.jpg (83KB, 1431x802px) Image search: [Google]
14335187_G.jpg
83KB, 1431x802px
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/10/bicyclist-hit-and-run-in-tennessee-caught-on-video-school-administrator-arrested.html
Another crusader taking the fight to the cyclists.
>>
>>17515090
two wide is legal where I live but if they go three wide it's far game also it's illegal to impede traffic.
>>
>>
>>17511293
>>lifted redneck mobile pulls out in front of them
>>hear turbo spool up and loud roar of a diesel
>>suddenly thick black cloud of smoke
>>the bike fags are engulfed in it

one giant faggot against a group of faggots

seems fair
>>
>>17512700
b-but the have a legal right to be a small, hard to see object moving 20mph in a 45mph zone
>>
>>
>>17512445
>No coal rollers here in communist yuroop
Uh?
You haven't seen many heavily modded diesels around, have you?
>>
>>17511293
antisocial behaviour, probably the result of an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex

he'd benefit greatly from some reeducation
>>
Daily reminder to hit every chain with jb weld, every brake with wd40, fill every keyhole with super glue, and tip everything.

If we all work together, there won't be any more bicucks ruining our roads
>>
>>17515399
Explain to me, where does this irrational hatred emanate from?

Do you often feel you cannot control your anger? Is it then suddenly replaced with helplessness, sadness and guilt?

Anon tell me, do you feel happy? You know, generally, in life?
>>
>>17511293
americlaps need to learn to share the road.
this will take the lifetime of the universe.
Because it's difficult for the bikefags to choose places where they let cars pass, and it's impossible to accept a lower pace untill a safe passing moment for bros because they think the road is their birthright.
meanwhile we are laughing our asses off in the netherlands because we have less congested roads and we can safely ride our bikes when we want. both drivers and bikefags win.
>>
>>17515137
>three wide it's far game
Let's see this law?
>>
>>17512700
>Bicyclists are a bigger cancer than any coal rolling brodozer
i hate coal rollers but bicycle fags are much much worse.
>>
File: 1486069283801.jpg (21KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
1486069283801.jpg
21KB, 380x377px
>mfw I cover my plate and go down a long and secluded road that bicyclers almkst exclusively use with my buddy and a broomstick and tip these spandex spastics over in their little bike lane
>>
>>17515202
A Series of Unfortunate Events
>>
>>17511293
I sometimes throw bologna on parked brotrucks on sunny days.
>>
>>17515615
You are a non-country with no population. You don't count in any scenario.
>>
>feels good
Why does seeing people being assaulted for going about their lawful business feel good for you? Does it not concern you that someone else may subject you to the same behaviour for some reasonable behaviour they arbitrarily take issue with?

>normal commute home for once
That is a contradiction in terms.

>based
You seem to have misunderstood the meaning of this word. Simply, in this context it has a complimentary connotation. Perhaps you mean 'blasted' instead? Do keep us up to date when legal proceedings are brought against this detestable fellow.

>>17512483
Assaulting lawful road users is not a good thing. Change your opinion back.

>>17512526
Refrain from operating motor vehicles for however long you feel such a conflict is on-going.

>>17512700
>>17516441
This is incorrect. Cyclists are easy to pass, don't actually cause cancer and don't pose an undue risk to pedestrians, amongst other advantages over lifted trucks.

>>17512726
>>17512824
Cyclists are entitled to the road because bicycles are vehicles. Cycling on footpaths is more dangerous for cyclists and pedestrians alike. It's also slower and less convenient.

>>17515199
>It's difficult for me to deal with objects I close with at a speed greater than 25 mi/h
If it's hard for you to see a cyclist you must take heed of, you should consult your optometrist.

>>17515399
Ok, we should definitely avoid working together towards that end then. I suggest reminding people not to engage in the activity you describe and instead using masking tape to carefully affix a fiver to every bicycle stem instead.
>>
>>17516579
If bicycles are vehicles then so are my fucking heelys. Get off the road and out of the fucking way you goddamn povertybarn normalfaggot bicuck SHIT. Go get your little neghole pozzed and try sitting on your shitheap toy with the seat removed.
>>
>>17512795
wow what a bunch of autists
>>
>>17516579
Your statement that Bicyclists on pedestrian paths is more dangerous than Bicyclists on the road is utterly retarded. A motorized vehicle's speed is 25-80mph depending where you are. Average Bicyclists are not exceeding 25mph (inb4 hur dur I'm lance fagatron cruising at 40). Pedestrians 1-7mph (including runners). The relativistic speed difference is not comparable. I like to bike but i also enjoy moving my limbs. Go ahead and ride in the road but don't come crying when a vehicle loses control and ends you or more likely a distracted driver clips you. Your own goddamn fault for having no foresight.
>>
>>17516690

I once started a thread on /n/ using this comparable momentum argument. It was a 300 reply wonder.
>>
>>17516579
Autism
>>
>>17511293
>Be me at about 18
>Dad complaint about me going 5 mph over the limit on a one lane road (I think the road was 40mph)
>Annoys the fuck out of me so bad that I slow down to 5MPH and start telling him better safe than sorry
>He gets mad and tells me to speed up
>Keep saying I don't want to be pulled over, have to be safe
>Woman comes from behind in a car and starts honking her horn and literally yelling and making gestures
>Dad gets kisses at me
>Tell him I won't break the law for that car

SHOULD OF JUST LET ME FUCKING DRIVE
>>
>>17516761
>dad gets kisses at me

He got her to kiss you? Nice dude
>>
>>17516761
>Dad gets kisses at me
So it's that kind of relationship.
>>
>>1089826
>Because cyclists feel entitled to holding up traffic.

>>1089837
>And why do you feel physical violence is a proportionate response to that?

i feel entintled to pacifying traffic to the point where they are not skimming inches away from me at fucking 57mph
i mean i take the lane enough to show cars i exist, they yield a little bit and i scooot over.

i fucking take the lane as an act of fucking self preservation when there is not enough room between the doorzone or doubleparked cars and myself in crowded urban areas. i could be in my slow ass ford ranger taking up even more space, you know

i mean you guys are already going slow as fuck spending the majority of your time going 0mph at a fucking red light (im a delivery driver, dont argue this with me) so while its a saddening pain not to get to accelerate up to 50mph for a total of 23 seconds before the next light, id rather slow you down a bit more and not be murdered. i mean youre already going slow as fuck in the city and outside the city you already have an extra 2 or 3 lanes in each direction to pass me, you suburban cucks
>>
>>17515399
okay ill be sure to do that to every bro dozer
>>
>>17511293
>being annoying to other drivers/riders
>based
OP is a faggot
>>
>>17515090
fucking all the comments on this video are like
"that biker forced him to illegeally change lanes and pass" i saw that same comment so many fucking times.

how about you slow down to the bikers speed for about, idk, 7 - 15 seconds? closely pass him in the same lane at a non death-risking speed (lets say 25 or 30mph?), and then press your foot on the pedal and youre 2000lb cage is magically back up to fucking 60mph

sounds fucking reasonable to me
>>
Coaling is not cool. Hope they abused him and killed him. Fuck him.
>>
also about that ride on the sidewalk comment
thats just inviting yourself to be right-hooked by cars at intersections.
>>
File: 1498402902202.png (875KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1498402902202.png
875KB, 1653x1023px
>>
>>17516579
>>17516800
>>17516850
>>17516859
>>>/n/

It's back that way. Fuck off you spandex wearing cuckolds.
>>
Am I supposed to cheer for a dumb retard in a truck?

This is why I fix cars alone. You fagg/o/ts are all retarded. I literally have a Ph.D. I cannot stand dumb people. Every time I get in a conversation with a car guy I end up listening to a lot of dumb shit. It's like talking to fucking engineers, except worst.
>>
>>17516579
>assault
OH MY GOD THE SMOKE IT HURT ME OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME BABY JESUS I'M DYING AHHHHHHHH
>>
File: IMG_1473.jpg (28KB, 670x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
28KB, 670x335px
>>17516876
You dropped this
>>
>>17516452

>mfw I just go around keying cars of aut/o/ enthusiasts because I know it will make them livid
>>
>ITT cagers being cucked by bikes in city traffic
>and stories that never happened
>>
>>17516525
>he says to a citizen of the 6th most densely populated country in the world, which mostly consists of buildings and road infrastructure
>>
Being an asshole for no reason is not cool.
>>
>>17516850
dipshit that hit him needs to learn how to drive but that doesn't make the faggot that got bulldozed and his boyfriend any less of a cunt
>>
File: this_kills_the_cager.jpg (278KB, 1628x945px) Image search: [Google]
this_kills_the_cager.jpg
278KB, 1628x945px
>>17516893
>not leveling it up
>>
>>17511293
Literally put coal rollers in gas chambers.
>>
>>17516922
>not just fitting a tube from their exaust to their cabin
>>
>>17512700
Go off yourself, you faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>17516922
>not just setting up a government funded program to reeducate these poor souls in how to correct their behaviour to be more aligned with that of the general society
>>
>>17516930
You first, in traffic

Wonder which one of us will die first, cocksucker
>>
I feel bad for coal rollers
They have to drive a diesel the poor cunts
>>
>>17516958
>they have to wait in traffic jams
>>
File: 1499766082189.jpg (89KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1499766082189.jpg
89KB, 894x894px
can someone explain to me why cyclists always group up and travel on highways during weekday 5 o'clock traffic? like holy shit, its a two lane road with 55mph speed limits, and you're riding 2 wide causing hundreds of irate commuters to stack up, and then the bikefags get uppity when cars scream past to overtake. there's so many nice backroads these fucks can pollute. it baffles me
>>
>>17516977
Some cyclists enjoy talking to each other while riding and utilise slipstreaming.
>>
>>17516977
Observational bias.

Most cyclists do in fact take quieter, side roads.

It's just that when you see a cyclist on a highway, you get an irrational sensation of anger that you can't control, even though, by contrast, you only get slightly irritated when the same speed limit is imposed by a block consisting of cars in a traffic jam.

It's the darndest thing!
>>
>>17516977
>can someone explain to me why cyclists always group up and travel on highways during weekday 5 o'clock traffic?
im guessing becuase 1. theyre commuting home and 2. they are commuting home with a friend and want to talk to the friend.
im a /n/igger and it seems like kinda a cunt thing to do to ride 2 abreast and not let people pass.
maybe youre confusing 'not being able to pass' with 'not being able to pass at 15mph above the speed limit' or 'not being able to pass in the slow lane' of a four lane road
maybe you could slow down a little and pass them in their lane? maybe theyre cunts *needlessly* taking the entire lane and you cant pass them even with reduced speed, that would suck
>>
>>17516893
>mfw i just go around posting bait on /o/ because it usually works
>>
>>17516690
add in the difference between hitting/being hit by 200lbs of relatively soft and movable human and his bike vs hitting/being hit by 2 tons of not very soft steel at even 20mph can lead to some pretty different results
>>
post screenshots.

also why are these guys so hard to hit? it makes me wonder how car chase movies can even be a thing when it's so easy to swerve away
>>
>>17516607
Heelys are not defined in law as vehicles, as bicycles are (most notably in the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic).

>>17516690
The scholarly research demonstrates otherwise. I'm afraid it is your statement which is utterly retarded.
http://www.bikexprt.com/bikepol/facil/sidepath/sidecrash.htm

>>17516871
>>17516735
>BTFO by facts
Take a deep breath and just accept that your opinions were without merit. You'll feel better.

>>17516879
There's no doubt that excessively rich diesel exhaust is harmful to health. Intentionally or recklessly exposing someone to it is therefore assault.

>>17516909
Nor is it cool if it's for a bad reason.

>>17516910
We don't know anything about them to suggest they are a cunt at all.

>>17516977
>can someone explain to me why cyclists always group up and travel on highways during weekday 5 o'clock traffic?
Most likely they are travelling home from work. It's faster and takes less effort to ride a bicycle in close proximity to other cyclists due to slipstreaming, so cyclists of similar speeds will tend to form groups.

>you're riding 2 wide causing hundreds of irate commuters to stack up
Riding two abreast halves the length of a group of cyclists, therefore making them easier to overtake safely.

>there's so many nice backroads these fucks can pollute
It's unlikely that they intend to pollute any of the roads they are using.
>>
>>17517159
Autism
>>
>>17517159
>we don't know anything about them to suggest they are a cunt at all.

they're blocking off a whole lane on what looks like a major road, they're cunts
>>
>>17517178
Yes, that certain calm and rationale of his post reeks of autism. He should just scream and call for death of all different to him, like a normal person, you know.
>>
>>17516690
>Average Bicyclists are not exceeding 25mph
I regulary exceed 25 mph.
The fastest I go on my commute is more like 40mph+ on extended downhill sections.
the speed limit for motorised vehicles there is a bit over 30mph.

It is always fun to overtake these cagers.
My personal record was 45mph on that section.
>>
>>17515399
>fill every keyhole with super glue,
holy kek this is perfect
>>
>>17517209
Autism
>>
File: autism.jpg (45KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
45KB, 720x300px
>>17517178
>>
>>17517219
>I am a Vehicle
>rules do not apply to me
You Vicks seriously wonder why we hate you on our roads?
>>
>>17517268
I´m living Germany, speed limits actualy only aply for MOTORISED vehicles here.
They made it like that since speedometers on bikes where not a thing back then.
>>
>>17517268
>silly rules

Here, the top legal speed of a bicycle is "the maximum speed that still allows safe control of the bicycle."
So, suck it burger.
>>
>>17517307
>>17517283
This is why Muslims are replacing you
>>
>>17517353
>says the nigger
>>
>>17517353
Not in this part of Europe.
So, suck it burger 2, no-quotas bugaloo.
>>
>>17517361
>>17517358
>Cops are slaying niggers and spics left and right in America with no consequences
>Muslims are freely slaughtering and raping Eurocucks daily with no consequences
>>
>>17517373
>he belives MSM sources
https://youtu.be/HYe_FJoOlJ4
https://youtu.be/IaAf7KWLre0
>>
File: 1497970479912.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497970479912.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>17512700
Never understood the hate for cyclists until I moved to southern California.
They ride in the center of the road, blow straight through intersections, ignore clear sidewalk and bikelanes and will frequently look back, smug as Fuck, at the huge traffic mess they made.
Gayest faggots on the road
>>
File: share the road.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
share the road.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>17517380
>>
File: lost my ability.gif (892KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
lost my ability.gif
892KB, 499x374px
>>17517380
>blow straight through intersections
fucking this
i live in Davis and regularly see them just blow through stop signs, sometimes without even making an effort to looking like they might stop, just riding along with no hands on their bars
its at its worst when UCD is in session, students on bike everywhere
fuck you faggots, it s 4 way stop and its my turn to go, stop running stop signs infront of me
>>
>>17517159
>Heelys are not defined in law as vehicles, as bicycles are (most notably in the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic).
And they really shouldn't be defined as road legal vehicles. Because if you can apply that term to a bicycle, why can't I take a wheelchair, slap some reflectors on it, and ride down the road at <3mph?

>Most likely they are travelling home from work.
And so is everyone else. Do you think I want to sit in the heat going 10mph when my commute already takes an hour at normal speeds?
Some of us have things to do and people to see. Is it really that hard to figure out? Why do all bicyclists have this much of a hard time figuring out just how much they are inconveniencing their "fellow law abiding motorists"?

>Riding two abreast halves the length of a group of cyclists, therefore making them easier to overtake safely.
Which doesn't matter when you're on a road with double yellow lines and only one lane of travel in your direction.

In my personal opinion, if your vehicle cannot safely reach the posted speed limit on it's respective road (bike lanes exempt), then it should not be legal to travel on that road with that vehicle.
>>
>>17517376
It looks like theyre still there despite that farmers best efforts, I don't see what you're trying to say.
>>
>>17516850
Because in a lot of states a bicycle occupies the full legal width of the lane, just like motorcycles.
>>
File: traktor_na_cesti.jpg (154KB, 604x406px) Image search: [Google]
traktor_na_cesti.jpg
154KB, 604x406px
>>17517425
>In my personal opinion, if your vehicle cannot safely reach the posted speed limit on it's respective road (bike lanes exempt), then it should not be legal to travel on that road with that vehicle.

Why do you hate honest working men?
>>
>>17517463
Looks like he'll just have to find something to move his shit around with.
Tractors are for moving farm equipment, not driving on the road.
>>
>>17517425
>if your vehicle cannot safely reach the posted speed limit on it's respective road
Unless it is a steep incline, I can reach the maximum allowed speed in cities with my bike.
>>
>>17517159
>We don't know anything about them to suggest they are a cunt at all.
They're riding 2 abreast instead of single file, blocking a whole lane and forcing motorists across a double yellow to pass. He deserved what he got.
>>17517450
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. It's called courtesy.
>>
>>17517477
>Looks like he'll just have to find something to move his shit around with.

Like, a tractor?

>Tractors are for moving farm equipment, not driving on the road.

What about moving farm equipment on the road? Or how else do you suggest maintaining a decentralised farm?

And what about trucks? Just ban them from highways? Cripple the economies of dozens of countries? Just so you can get home 5min sooner? The entitlement...
>>
>>17517478
Is that after you peddle as hard as you can for over a minute?

>>17517504
I was thinking along the lines of a truck.
>>
>>17517523
I can keep that speed for a few kilometers before I burn out.
>>
>>17517368
>this part of Europe
So some 3rd world Eastern Euro shithole? I'd rather have Muslims around me than
>>
>>17517386
Ugh, what a faggot.

Honestly, trying to jostle for position with motor vehicles while riding a bicycle on a high speed road doesn't sound like any fun at all to me. I'd much rather have a mountain bike and just ride trails and low speed roads in my neighborhood.
>>
>>17512795
Full of sperg, holy shit.
>>
File: putin-366.jpg (132KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
putin-366.jpg
132KB, 1200x900px
>>17516761
Does you mom know you're having kisses with your dad?
>>
>>17517523
>I was thinking along the lines of a truck.

So, 80km/h speed limit on highways, just because?
I guess we can all count ourselves lucky you're not a traffic legislator.

>>17517540
yes, yes, this is a spitting image of my neighbourhood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0
>>
>>17517523

Yeah man, we will all buy semi trailers and get licensed so we can move a single grain bin down the road for ten minutes.

Hang yourself you yuppie fuck. If you don't like tractors stay out of the sticks and enjoy your trendy inner city congestion.
>>
>>17515615
Basically. Proper education and decent infrastructure goes a long way.

Lycrafags are the scum of the earth though, even here they exist and are the fucking worst.

t. dutchfag
>>
>>17517629
>enjoy your trendy inner city congestion.

I want car drivers to fuck off my inner city roads. They like driving so much, they can take the freeway on weekends all the want and not slow down the rest of us who just want to get to work. Stop fucking slowing down traffic so I have to weave everywhere and make close passes with my bike. Those poor faggots should just take the bus, I don't want them scratching the carbon on my Colnago with their rustbuckets.
>>
>>17517653

I want all of you to fuck off. Your cars, your push bikes, the lot of it.

But since you cunts keep coming through my 'scenic' country town we have developed two procedures in the cattle truck, both relying on the just the right amount of brakes, acceleration and steering. Now it's easy to get the effluent trays to splash over either behind us for self important tailgating fucks or to either side for self important cyclists intent on forming a rolling roadblock.
>>
>>17517709
>country hick tries to cover my car with shit
>avoid it easily because my car handles well unlike farm machinery
>shoot out his back tires with my CCW
>drive off not worrying about him getting my plate number because his rural retard brain can't memorize more than 4 alphanumeric characters
>>
File: smilinggrills.jpg (309KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smilinggrills.jpg
309KB, 1024x768px
>>17517749
>>17517709

>meanwhile in europe
>>
>>17517766
>bikes in european citys
The secon fastest way to get around, only small motorcycles are faster in the city.
>>
>>17515090
this was at a park lane. it was allowed to ride side-by-side. the driver got arrested.
>>
>>17517749

Haha, no. I know it's easy during play time for children to imagine different scenarios and how they might play the hero, but the outcome is the same. You get close and tailgate, we slow down by 5. You get closer because you're frustrated. We give her a good kick in 10th. Poo emerges very quickly from about windscreen level and hilarity ensues.

Apart from being an agricultural scientist and probably having a better chance of remembering hexadecimal cattle ID tags than you have of remembering your street address, there is the whole dash cam thing...
>>
>>17517806
Small motorcycles and scooters can be a bit of a bitch to park though.

And honestly even a bike can be a bit of a hassle, so if I'm actually going into the city I tend to drop off my bike somewhere near the edge and walk, then pick up my bike again when I go homet.
>>
>>17517846
>agricultural scientist
>remembering hexadecimal cattle ID tags

kek, you do know you have a computer in your pocket to store those scary hex numbers
>>
>>17517846
>littering
>>
>>17517766
My bad meant to post this
>>
>>17517846
>gets tires shot out
>no cops for miles since it's a rural shithole
>tiny farmer brain tries to decipher the complex symbols on the rectangle behind my space magic machine
>has a dash cam that isn't set up because wires are too difficult for inbred rednecks
>I get away in my clean car while literal shit shoveler is stranded in the middle of nowhere
>no cellphone because flyover country hasn't gotten that technology yet
>other yokels in farm machinery get stuck behind him because none of them have enough brain cells between them to come up with a solution
>they all die of dehydration
Such is life (and death) in Hicksville
>>
>>17517983
>my clean car

Impossible, you clearly aren't old enough to hold a traffic license.
>>
>>17517906

And I could probably use it to record old mate's number plate. Bit silly to rag on a bloke for being too dumb to remember a numberplate, then rag on him for being too dumb to use a phone when he's smart enough to remember a number plate.

Keep searching, maybe you'll find something insulting.

>>17517983

The biggest hole in your theory is you think you will have a gun in use first when you're pissing off yokels deep in the country away from the cops.

I suppose it's easy to think you're tough when the most intense situation your life brings is reloading the communal office stapler.

And I do shovel shit in amongst the other work. I'd sell my anus on the street to make what I make with the department, but because I can write a report and shovel shit in the same day I don't have to.
>>
>>17517408
honk at them and hope they crash

best you can do until bike plates are mandatory so they can be ticketed
>>
>>17518018
I'm not that silly anon, I just find it hilarious that you point out the ability to remember some hex numbers as proof of your gargantuan intellectual abilities, as per your education in "agricultural science"
>>
>>17512726
i dunno where you live, but biking on the sidewalk is illegal in many places in the us
>>
>>17518056
Its literally never enforced.
>>
>>17518079
figuratively*
>>
>>17518083
metaphorically
>>
>>17518083
I have never drove a bike on the road, always sidewalks. Cops have driven by me during many of these times. No one gives a fuck because pedestrians are just homeless people and niggers.
>>
>>17515189
?
>>
>>17518053

Ah shoosh cunt, I think its pathetic that someone would assume every farm worker is too stupid to remember a numberplate. Especially when that person is a 4chan user. That's not a high benchmark to help you feel superior to someone else.

I don't have gargantuan intellect, but I am an agricultural scientist that can remember both number plates and hex. Make of that and do with it what you will, faggot.
>>
File: Pepe road rage.jpg (33KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe road rage.jpg
33KB, 480x319px
Cyclist are the worst of the worst. Also they tend to be commies or just cunts. Here in Spain they are extremely butthurt recently because like 2 cyclist died in the timespan of a month, and they are now saying that we should put more restriction to motorized vehicles because 2 lycrafags died in a month while hundred of people die in cars every month.
>>
>>17518018
>The biggest hole in your theory is you think you will have a gun in use first when you're pissing off yokels deep in the country away from the cops.
I carry a CCW with me any time I travel out of town e.g. when driving through podunk shitholes that even rodents would think twice about living in.
>>
File: o visits n.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
o visits n.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>17511293
Godspeed based truck
>>
>>17518426

That's real tough man, just don't spill your spaghetti when drawing from your holster to shoot the tyres of a truck you're tailgating.

You city boys are fucking strange. Stick to the mochafrappacino with half a used franga and a shot of hippy cum you functionally inept hive dwelling slave.
>>
>>17518497
See you on the road, Cletus
>>
>>17515090
>Actually running them over
I hate cyclefags as much as the next guy, but that was too far. Getting arrested and thrown in jail is not worth it. He should've just sped off and/or cut them off just enough to have them slam on their brakes and fly off their bikes, not attempt to murder them.
>>
>>17518521

Don't think you will LaShuaaan, even if you make it through your daily traffic jam or subway slave shop ride, rodents don't want to be in my slice of Eden so the chances of your rat ass being on my roads are slim.
>>
>>17518547
Sure thing. Don't forget to breathe.
>>
>>17518583
>>17518547
you guys are both the biggest faggots hahahahaha
>>
>>17518583

Don't forget to breath? Pooflips, you strike me as such as inconsequential sycophant you'd forget how to feed yourself if you didn't have Taco Bell doing it for you.

>>17518589

You think that now, wait until I get up inside you. Then you'll know who was the bigger faggot out of us both!

Wait....
>>
>>17511293
The cyclists should carry little jars of acetone with them and fuck up the hick's paint.
>>
>>17516579
Faggot.
>>
>>17518707
Why though? The cyclists need to stop impeding the flow of traffic and fuck off. People have places to go.
>>
>>17518823
You're right, but the cyclists also need to breathe.
>>
>>17517386
I genuinely don't understand how you can be that selfish. Like, what the fuck guy? If I was holding up that many people I'd pull over to let them past, because it's the right thing to do. People should do that. People do that for me sometimes, it's only right to return the favor. I would just feel like a total dick holding up traffic like that
>>
>>17517184
They're no different from any other traffic in this respect. I suggest that you be more selective in your usage of the word 'cunt', lest it lose its usefulness.

>>17517380
>They ride in the center of the road
This seems unlikely.

>ignore clear sidewalk
As I explained earlier, footpaths are unsuitable and unsafe to cycle on.

>and bikelanes
Many bikelanes are constructed to very poor standards and designed to facilitate only the most slow and unconfident cyclists. Experienced cyclists will be aware of the typical quality of the infrastructure in their area and avoid it if it is not fit for purpose.

>>17517425
>Because if you can apply that term to a bicycle, why can't I take a wheelchair, slap some reflectors on it, and ride down the road at <3mph?
The definition of the cycle under the Vienna Convention does not include wheelchairs. I'm not fully familiar with the law regarding wheelchairs, but I believe in most places human-powered ones are considered to be pedestrians.

>Why do all bicyclists have this much of a hard time figuring out just how much they are inconveniencing their "fellow law abiding motorists"?
Most cyclists are also motorists and are fully aware of how little they are inconveniencing other road users, compared to motorists.

>[riding two abreast] doesn't matter
Then why did you bring up riding two abreast to begin with? I agree.

>>17517450
That is so, but in none of those states does the law compel motorists to overtake cyclists, so talk of 'forced to overtake' is nonsense. It is the motorist who chooses to overtake and in doing so he has a responsibility to ensure that his manoeuvre is safe.

>>17517523
Very few cyclists operate retail businesses from their vehicle. Most will have no need to peddle anything in order to reach their preferred speed.

>>17517594
>>17519253
>Ugh, what a faggot.
Yes, the driver of that BMW is imposing a terrible inconvenience upon the traffic behind him. Very rude.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLhEs_KDpMM
>>
>>17519312
>unsafe to cycle on.
Oh, what, and the road is safe? Fuck off.

Either get a mountain bike and ride trails, or get a motorcycle or a real car. Or stay in the bike lanes.
>>
>>17516418
. 316.2065 (6)

Persons riding bicycles upon a roadway may not ride more than two abreast except on paths or parts of roadways set aside for the exclusive use of bicycles. Persons riding two abreast may not impede traffic when traveling at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing.
>>
>>17512526
Pass close at WOT and do a keybanger right next to them
>>
>ITT: a bunch of autists who sperg at the thought of sharing the road
>>
>>17519511
t. busrider.
>>
>>17511293
What a piece of shit, wbat if that harms my car, my filter, paint, fucks up a biker who in turns hit me. I doubt they even got insurance, fuck them assholes,
>>
Why are pick-up truck drivers the worst drivers on the road? They are always aggressive and do the stupidest things. It always makes me nervous to drive close to one because the dumb fuck might do something stupid and kill both of us.
>>
>>17519312
Autism
>>
>>17519511
>sharing the road
>with a lycra-wrapped twig on a pedal-driven glorified children's toy
>>
>>17518381
>while hundred of people die in cars every month.

I dunno, that sounds like a good reason to put more restrictions on motorised vehicles...
>>
>>17520182
ur a pussy boi
>>
>>17512526
Kill squids when they petition you for gey sex and weed.
>>
>>17520182
When there is less than one death per 10 million miles traveled, im pretty sure the system is safe enough
>>
>>17519197
No they don't. Cyclists should be euthanized
>>
>>17512726
Riding on the sidewalk is illegal most times but they do some pretty dumb fucking shit and I wanna run them over sometimes.

>run red lights like it's none of their business
>hog the fucking road when there's a bike lane or a lot of room elsewhere
>never stop ever at crosswalks

Would it fucking hurt to scoot over just a little bit so I can pass you without crossing into the other fucking lane?
>>
File: wip2.png (702KB, 2550x825px) Image search: [Google]
wip2.png
702KB, 2550x825px
>>17522007
Gas the bikes, racecar now.
>>
>>17521480
>the system is safe enough
>car fatalities are the 6th most common cause of death

wat
>>
>>17522041
Riding into people is illegal most times, but they do some pretty dumb fucking shit and I wanna have a rational discussion to educate them on their wrongdoings sometimes.

>ride into me out of pure spite, trying to kill me
>suddenly block me beacause they don't notice me, trying to kill me
>trying to kill me because they're late

Would it fucking hurt to not try to kill me?
>>
>>17522178
Yeah it would
>>
>>17511293
Those bicyclists sound pretty stupid. Being shrouded by the retards exhaust is the perfect time to take out their rear window with ninja rocks.
>>
>>17523125
>ninja rocks
Never forget those!
Better even mont a slingshot to your handlebars...
>>
>bike fag
>life in danger when a honda civic brake checks you

durrhurr so much freedom
bikefags own the road
>>
>>17511293
Name of bike group please?
>>
>>17515399
Did this once to some jerkoff with some super expensive bike.
>Nobody was around,owner was off probably giving head to another fellow cyclefag.
> Sat in a nearby parking lot pretending to read a magazine,trying to hold my laughter in
>look over with binoculars and see the bike and the owner
>he's walking around the bike,knows nothing of
>he gets on and rides slowly away down the road
>as he hits the hill,roll my window down and all I hear was a mix of several languages it seemed like
>his brakes don't work,so his ultra-light racing bike does what it does best and accelerates
>drive off after 5 minutes,go down the road he went down with windows up
>look and see the bike at the bottom of the hill at the first corner
>clearly this cyclist wasn't able to rip hektik skidz and wrecked
>drive off with a smug grin
>>
>>17517463
Tractors are cool though,the drivers can be helpful if your car breaks down. At least here they do,but they seem to only stop for older cars.
>>
File: Realistic bike drawing.png (2MB, 1425x759px) Image search: [Google]
Realistic bike drawing.png
2MB, 1425x759px
>Recently started riding a bike (for exercise and getting places not too far, cheap mountain bike because fuck spending $ on bike)
>ride here>>(refer to quality oc illustration) on road, maybe sidewalk if humans are not on it (but it's illegal so maybe shouldn't)
>wear normal clothes no lycra fag shit
>>>read these posts
>>17524543
>>17522089
>>17522007
Sheeeeit don't know if I want to bike anymore, is it always bad or just when bikefags hold up traffic and don't follow road rules, etc? I thought I was just minding my own business fucking around on the bike I didn't know I was pissing anyone off
>>
>>17515399
>Daily reminder to cut every timing belt, PU-foam every exaust, fill every keyhole with super glue, drill every radiator and cut brakelines.
>>
>>17522178
>think you're the enlightened gentleman because you're riding an elegant contraption made of chains and pulleys instead of the multi tonne deathmachine designed to maim, murder and pollute.
>Should I give space to the machines I will never ever match in speed, who weight over 100 times more than me, barely notice or care about me and can do 0-60 in under 10 seconds?
>Or should I take to the sidewalk or empty part of road in order not to piss off people hwo when pissed off will most likely attempt to scare me, block me in, run me over or hit me with a bat if they could get away with it and most of the time can?

>I SHALL RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND COMPLAIN ON ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD LATER

You deserve every single thing that happens to you desu.
Don't fuck with things you are not lubed for, you autismal spergs.
>>
>>17525502
just cycle on sidewalk.
Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1281986700140.jpg (101KB, 500x850px) Image search: [Google]
1281986700140.jpg
101KB, 500x850px
>>17525665
aight. thx
>>
I've never seen a bicyclist out in the middle of the road in Florida.
>>
>>17523551
Isn't the discussion about Cyclists?
>>
>>17525786
and keep in mind there is some stupid shit that goes down on Florida roadways, but that ain't one of 'em.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.