[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Civics decrease the brain size of their owners? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: civic4.jpg (238KB, 2284x1356px) Image search: [Google]
civic4.jpg
238KB, 2284x1356px
Why do Civics decrease the brain size of their owners?

I know a couple of guys who were average until they got a civic, one has an EK coupe, the other has an EK hatch. Coupe is I think a Si and the hatch has some shitty 1.4. Both are running stock suspension, normal road tires and at best a pod filter. These guys don't participate in any form of motor racing, maybe once a year they go to auto x (which they never fail to mention since they scored out 4th out oif 6 retards) and they live in areas where the roads are straight.

At this point you probably know what's coming... Yeah, they think it's the greatest corner carving machine ever made, they can dust some properly fast cars in corners and the anemic engines somehow are the greatest shit ever. I know you can make an EK pretty light and fast if you dump 20K into it, but these guys with their barely running Civics think they are the hottest shit ever. This happens literally to every Civic owner I've known, they get a Civic as a beater shitbox but end up somehow thinking it's up there with M3s and S14s and stuff.

I've driven a few Civics, the ones mentioned, some EGs and some of the newer shitboxes people are less passionate about. Even the Type R models I've driven abroad feel just about as fast as my V70 T5, and despite their huge auto x skills they haven't been able to pull from me on twisty roads. The only thing I have in my volvo are coilovers, otherwise it's bone stock. But despite this, these guys are adamant that they're leaving M3s and even some mid engined cars behind on some twisty road patch in the middle of the woods.

There's everything to prove thees guys are full of shit yet this show keeps on running from the year to another. Why do old Civics do this to people?
>>
Civics and Focuses are pretty decent cars with stock suspension and practical to boot.
>>
>>17510468

Replace Civic with base model 3 series, or A4/A6.
>>
>>17510468
TL;DR
>>
>>17510468
The EK Si has a 1.6
>>
Brother once tried to tell me that his focus se from 04 would keep up with m3s at wot
>>
File: tumblr_nbe4hhz7Ri1sp08b8o2_1280.jpg (404KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbe4hhz7Ri1sp08b8o2_1280.jpg
404KB, 1280x960px
>>17510468
I'd love to see your Volvo compete with the shitboxes that race at Horse Thief Mile for Vtec club

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/12/akaishi-special-the-joy-of-honda/

https://www.instagram.com/vtecclubusa/

fast cars as well as fast drivers

stop generalizing
>>
>>17510630
OP isn't happy with his life, he's shitting on people who are.
>>
probably because civics are so prevalent, theyre including themselves in all civics. there are some properly fast civics out there, civic owners can look to them and say "see? thats the potential my car has".
>>
>>17510468
This can be applied to just about any make a model, not just limited to Civics and certainly not limited to Honda.

This cunt that lives in my area has a '91 Nissan Sentra with one of the loudest and shittiest exhausts I have had the displeasure of hearing. The piece of shit is literally falling apart but that doesn't stop him from acting like it's a Ferrari and trying to drive it like one.

Can't really blame them though, if they're happy then let them be.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.