[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you own a Grom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gromGirl2.jpg (343KB, 778x654px) Image search: [Google]
gromGirl2.jpg
343KB, 778x654px
Why don't you own a Grom?
>>
>>17509513
Normies say motorcycles are dangerous and I should only drive safe FWD cars OP.
>>
>>17509513
Because I'm 6'2" and it'd look absurd.
>>
>>17509516
>listening to normies
>>
>>17509513
Because I'm poor and my commute involves highways.
>>
Because I'm not a manlet.
>>
>>17511854

same here, must suck to be anything less than 6'2
>>
>>17509513
That chick weighs more than the bike...

Plus the Grom is overpriced for what it is. WAY overpriced. Its a glorified pitbike and they charge more $ than a real, fullsize bike costs new.
>>
>>17509513
Because I have a dirt bike. Superior in every way and doesn't look like a stillborn chinese clone of an SV650
>>
File: IMG_20170708_201252_462.jpg (669KB, 1574x1574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_201252_462.jpg
669KB, 1574x1574px
>>17511449

Gotta get that big bore for maximum highway. Can hit 80 without too much trouble on mine and I weigh 220lbs.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 191x264px
>>
>>17509541
Is this a meme?
>>
>>17509541
I'm 5'7" and it looks absurd
That's kind of the point of it afaik
>>
>>17512201
>>
>>17512164

The form factor of groms makes them ideal for urban exploration. They can fit in a lot of spots any other bike can't, and their light weight means they can literally be picked up and lifted over obstacles they aren't capable of riding over (like low fences and shit). Nimble as fuck too, ideal for indoors and stuff. I've explored the inside of abandoned schools and kmarts on mine with a few guys, it was fun as fuck.

I'm sure other bikes can do the same things if you're skilled enough, but groms do it easily, which makes them tons of fun. For a highway commuter or people looking to hit twisties and/or trails, there's better options. For guys who just want to putt around town on a hooligan bike that can go anywhere around any obstacle and get you in a lot of trouble, there really isn't any other options except the Z125.
>>
>>17509513
Who is that honda harlet?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.