[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Driving jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Delivery-Service-rx3.png (9KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Delivery-Service-rx3.png
9KB, 600x250px
What are some easy to get driving jobs for the rest of the summer and maybe fall?
>did food delivery
>did Amazon flex
Anyone do pharmacy delivery or auto parts delivery?
>>
>>17503310
>have to drive a no-fun 1.0L econobox, accelerating at the bare minimum, never going over 2k rpm and always doing 10km/h slower than the speed limit or else you will blow all your earned cash on gas
>>
>>17503310
did delivery for some laboratory services company. basically drove from boston to burlington vermont and then back during one shift. it was fucking mind numbing. i didn't last a full week
>>
>>17503345
how much did you get?
>>
>>17503353
$15/h

the monotony of the drive was just absolutely brutal. there was nothing to enjoy.
>>
>>17503357
yeah, you have to be a VERY simple minded person or have the ability to literally turn off your brain while still being aware of your surroundings without becoming a threat on the road

>$15/h

i hope you didn't have to pay for gas out of your own pocket
>>
>>17503315
> Transporting a small object
> Tor not a lot of money
> Decide to haul around an entire car with you, to support that one object
> Complain about the low margins
>>
>>17503345
OP here, sounds like the job I want. Just me by myself driving with music on and I get to enjoy driving on the highway and soak up hours?
>>
>>17503568
Ill look into labcorp.
>>
If you're a qt trap you can "deliver" your boipucci to people and earn a lot more
>>
If you have a pickup truck, contractors are always looking for people to drive random stuff out to job sites. Just get to know companies in the area and be prepared to leave for whatever you're told at a moment's notice.
>>
>>17503568
You start to hate music really quickly. Audiobooks are your friend.
>>
>>17503357
>not doing it on a baiku death machine in a backpack

I feel like there is a missed opportunity here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.