[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Takeshi actually the better driver between him and Takumi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499204942235.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499204942235.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
Is Takeshi actually the better driver between him and Takumi? As he said himself, a driver is only as good as his car. No matter how skilled the driver may be, if his car doesn't measure up with the driver's skill then he won't win.

So that got me thinking, if if Takeshi's R32 GT-R didn't have that issue with the wheel thing that caused him to spin out after turning too hard, would he have won? And obviously Takumi's 86 isn't a normal 86, because it's been worked on by Bunta for years.
>>
no.
nakazato spun out cause he's a shit driver.
and are you sure he didn't say a car is only as a good as his driver? cause that would make a lot more sense.
>>
>>17503286
I'm trying to find the scene where talks about it, but can't seem to find it. On his wiki page it says:

>He also believed that no matter what skill a driver has, a car will not run beyond its capabilities.

And I wouldn't say he's a shit driver, just that his car failed him during critical moments.
>>
>>17503271

I only know that Takeshi Nakazato is a much more interesting character than Takumi, that's for sure. Shit, even his theme song is fucking awesome.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OAov0oLN6o&t
>>
>>17503342
Is Takeshi the only character in the series with his own theme song?
>>
>>17503350

I think so, the dark and Erie beginning of the theme song coupled the beautiful black car fits the concept of ''Night Kids'' very well. I wish we got to see Nakazato a bit more in the show.
>>
>>17503350
How could you forget about Shingo's COOL VIBRATIONS?
>>
File: 1458244239311.png (332KB, 635x465px) Image search: [Google]
1458244239311.png
332KB, 635x465px
>everyone plays up the tofu mobile as being just an old junker
>halfway through second stage it gets a literal fucking racing engine implanted in it
>turns out to be a 900kg 250+hp downhill tuned racing machine
>people still call it a piece of shit
>>
>>17503407
This. People always say
>Dude the 86 was underpowered
But it really wasn't after the new engine.
>>
Anyone else despise team Akuma? They always depend on Takumi for everything and never practice or get good. It's retarded.
>>
>>17503271
it. ain't. real.
>>
>>17503542

Just like your waifu
>>
>>17503518
>Akuma

But yeah, everyone on that team is legitimately bad at street racing and Takumi is the only reason anyone knows who they are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.