[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to Fuck Someone's Car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: succ.jpg (24KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
24KB, 400x225px
Seeking revenge, nothing criminal, not gonna cause any physical or operational damage.

I figured:

>taking the plug spark plug wires and switching them at random.
>removing car battery
>removing midpipe from exhaust system
>removing fuel pump relay and/or fuse

I'm a horrible faggot, wwyd /o/?
>>
>>17502190
>vandalism
>nothing criminal
Pick one. Just hit them in the head with a nightstick if you want to send a message.
>>
>>17502209
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17502190
>>17502209
OP here it's a friend I know, so it's all in good faith. Not trying to fuck with strangers.
>>
You should be fucking banned
>>
>>17502190
Put sugar in his gas tank
>>
>>17502190
If it has a coil pack, unplug the coil pack connector just enough so that it looks plugged in but it isn't. It'll crank but not fire.
>>
>>17502284
Put diesel in his gas tank
>>
>>17502294
Put gas in his gas tank
>>
>>17502293
Not direct ignition, sadly.
>>
File: gas.jpg (139KB, 747x996px) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
139KB, 747x996px
>>17502304
You got it anon, the cats and O2 sensors will love this stuff.
>>
Put potato in exhaust
>>
stop being a beta and actually confront them like an adult.
>>
>>17502230
Do you actually have friends or do you think you still have friends even though they never speak to you?
>>
File: a010cf2422003d078399713618b466b5.jpg (354KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a010cf2422003d078399713618b466b5.jpg
354KB, 1200x1200px
>>17502294
>>17502304
>>
Draw a penis on their window with your pee
>>
>>17502190
There are much more subtle ways to get revenge.

Obtain a blank death certificate.
Fill in the details of your mark.
Forge a letter from the mark's wife, confirming the unfortunate death.
Send both the death certificate and the letter to: IRS & social security.
>>
>>17502190
Ive heard of the ziptie on driveline
>>
grow a dick and go see them face to face
>>
Wait until there's a series of break-ins or robberies in your mark's city or district.
Plant a fake gun & a ski mask in your mark's car
Call the police, tell them you recognize the criminal's car
>>
>>17502190
Don't be a filthy nigger, but if you steal there valve cores late at night they will need new tires in the morning because the sidewalls will be ruined.
>>
Replace all belts with gummy snakes
>>
Piss on the air filter
>>
>>17502190
>Seeking revenge, nothing criminal
>>17502230
>OP here it's a friend I know, so it's all in good faith.

You keep on lying to us. You state he is your friend, but you want to wreck his engine by having spark plugs fire at the wrong time such as when the piston is still moving on the upstroke.

You seem to have his car key and his alarm doesn't go off, so you must have stolen one of his key fobs. He was then fooled into thinking he lost an expensive key fob.
>>
Fuck their significant other
>>
>I want to be a little bitch but I need your help /o/
grow a pair and beat him up or fuck off
>>
>>17502190

bite the tires
>>
>>17502190
>nothing criminal
> Vandalising someone's car
No, vandalism is still illegal...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.