[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem that Honda destroys Hyundai in resale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: whytellmewhy.png (79KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
whytellmewhy.png
79KB, 300x168px
I was browsing the Hyundai certified used site for the dealer in my area and Honda as well. It seems cars in the same class/trim/year are sold for a huge price difference.
It seems like used hyundais in my area that are like 1-3 years old are going for like 13k and Hondas of the same age are going for like 20k.What the fuck is up with this
>>
How old are you my son? You have to be 18 years old to use this website.
>>
File: 1493262675583.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1493262675583.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>17500503
Because shitty Japanese cars are way better than shitty Korean cars????
>>
>>17500509
What the hell are you saying right now? Clearly you are reflecting yourself summerfriend.
>>
>>17500520
He is saying that you're retarded and that's probably cause you're too young.
>>
Honda doesn't sell their cars to rental companies and people with fucked up credit.
>>
>>17500503
Because Hyundai's turn to shit fast. My 2010 Sonata started developing electrical issues after five years, and I had negative equity on it.

My 95 Civic, though? Works like a charm. Only issues are hose rot, which is expected from a car old enough to drink.
>>
it takes many years to build a reputation, you can't just build a couple of good cars, you have to be building good cars for many years to get a good rep, many people still remember the poorper hyundai.
>>
>>17502317
I know Eric O sees a steady stream of Hyundais roll into his shop. Doesn't see too many Hondas and when they do, they're a lot older than the Hyundais that roll in.
>>
>>17500503
Dealers generally charge what the market will bear. They either get very good at it or they go out of business. As to why the market values one car less than another? You figure it out.
>>
>>17500503
Reliability degrades over time. Hyundais aren't reliable new, why would they be reliable 3 years later?
>>
>>17501863
>people with fucked up credit
Yes they do. My first car was from Honda, and shopping around they got me by far the best interest rate on pretty poor credit.

I forget exactly what it was, but 5.9% or something like that is the max interest rate they charge on used Honda's if financed through the Honda Financing. Other places were trying to make me pay between 14-20%.
>>
>>17504039
I got a new Honda with "no" credit history. 4.2%. I did give about 50% down payment and am set to pay the loan off in two years...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.