[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitbox feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1346.jpg (70KB, 750x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.jpg
70KB, 750x605px
Who here has bought a car for sentimental reasons? Story?
Does your car have a quirk you love?
>>
I will probably end up buying a Twingo for the memes and because poorfag.
>>
Bought a Starlet because my mom used to drive one. Wasn't even the same generation but whatever.
>>
didn't buy one, but fixed mine a couple of times instead of getting a new one (would have been cheaper). It's my first car and i love it, even if it's absolute garbage
>>
>>17493888
Is that a Supra?
>>
I have an 07 fit, I carried around 4 of my friends (3 managed to fit back there) I was on a high the whole time, it felt so comfy
I also took a road trip with the back seats down flat and full of shit with a qt in the passenger seat

I fucking love this car. It's small but also big
>>
>>17494077
Not saying this is you but every person who drives a fit in my town either:
>doesn't know how to change lanes without almost clipping the car behind them
>thinks their car is an F1 car and takes off from stoplights even when their engine is anemic and can't takeoff for shit
>>
>>17494026
What year is yours? Old KP or and ep82?
>>
File: beforeafter.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>17493888
I bought my Integra for $1200 with the intention of using it to learn about cars and then get rid of it and buy something nice. Then I spent the next three years and another $7000 or so fixing it up. Huge fucking mistake and now I'm too attached to it to get rid of it. Basically everything has been rebuilt or replaced, full suspension overhaul, transmission rebuild, low mileage motor swap. Now that I have a real sportscar as a 2nd car I can't bring myself to get rid of it to buy something more practical.
>>
>>17495339
>real sportscar
quality bait.
>>
>>17495351
I have two cars, the Integra and a sportscar. I guess my usage of "it" was a bit ambiguous.
>>
Replacing a sensor or tail light every other week

Gotta love my vw, keeps me feeling like a mechanic when I switch my coolant temp sensor for the 8th time
>>
Not really bought, but I have an old cavalier that I still hold on to even though I know its trash, I got it as my first car, I grew up with my grandparents and they bought the car brand new in 97 for my grandmother, she died in 2011 and the car became mine because I was 15 at the time, I always want something better but I have a hard time parting with the old Cavalier, mainly because it reminds me of them and its the only real connection I feel like I have to them left.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.