[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my lease is up soon. im debating on weather or not to buy it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

my lease is up soon.
im debating on weather or not to buy it it's a 2015 1500 silverado the buyout is about $28,000
any suggestions?
>>
>>17493870
I really am a Chevy guy, but if you get a regular cab I would get a Ford f150 with the 5.0 coyote. It's got more power and mpg than the 5.3 and if you want, you can even get the Ecoboost with is way better the the Chevy v6.
>>
2.7l ecoboost is the best engine on offer from any manufacturer atm and I'm a toyota guy
>>
>>17493870
I can't do it OP
I was like you once, thought American trucks was what I needed

i'm going with a new Toyota truck instead, I don't haul or load any trailers so why would I need a diesel truck?

I'm sticking with Toyota
>>
>>17493870
Walk away and buy a $2000 beater.
>>
Op my company does lease buyouts.

Buying out a lease is fukt. What is your vin and options I'll book it out.
>>
>>17494010
vin and options?
>>
Move on, you'll find something better to invest in. Buying out a lease is stupid to begin with.
>>
>>17494063
then I should just lease again?
>>
>>17494066
What do you need?
>>
>>17493870
>leasing
>leasing a truck
kys.
>>
>>17494031
Vin number. Vehicle identification number.

But you're better off just letting your lease lapse and buying the same truck used for cheaper. Leases are only good if you blow they a new car every 3 years. If you want equity and to own a vehicle, buying new unless you have a good trade in isn't a good idea. And buying a leased vehicle will have you pay above the vehicles worth for something.
>>
File: not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg (29KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg
29KB, 500x279px
>>17493870
>the buyout

why in the fuck did you sign up for a lease then?

no, do not buy that, either lease another new one or buy a good running older one for way cheaper
>>
>>17494066
Yeah pretty much. That's the whole point of leasing, You get a new car or truck every 2-4 years. You got to factor in the maintenance it's going to need in the next few years and decide if it's worth it to keep it. it's almost always better just to re lease something new which will be better anyways.
>>
>>17494803
It's a truck. Even when they're "new" they're not really that different.
>>
Might be worth it to buy it as it's a known commodity. You know it's history as opposed to a CarMax special...
>>
I have a 5.3 older truck and it's goat
>>
>>17493870

How many miles? What kind of service has it seen?
>>
>>17493926
2.7l owner here
Not if you want to tow.
5th wheel rated at 7900lbs, TT at 8300 for some reason.

Trading for either a 3.5 or 5.slow soon.
>>
The only good reason to buy out a lease for an American pickup is if you lucked out and got one of those rare ones that are actually reliable, and now you want to put a SC or lift kit or whatever redneck shit you want since the warranty is gone anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.