[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of Doug DeMuro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: doug.jpg (80KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
doug.jpg
80KB, 780x520px
What does /o/ think of Doug DeMuro?
>>
I think youtuber shilling should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>17492412
this.
>>
>>17492406
He's getting more irritating with each video.
>I'm going to repeat the price for the 12th time and laugh at my own 'joke'
>lol count the logos because that matters for some reason
>complain about features being missing when he'd find it in 10 seconds with the owner's manual
>>
>>17492478
don't talk about Doug like that
>>
File: 1481513780598.gif (712KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1481513780598.gif
712KB, 600x525px
>>17492406
>sage in all fields
>report dougposting
>give me your (You)'s instead
>>
I am ashamed to share my birth name with him.
>>
>>17492406
I think OP's a faggot for bringing this up for the 5634th time again this year.
>>
>>17492406
He's literally the Forgotten Weapons' Ian McCollum of car industry.
>>
>>17492709
Whoa you're right, though I feel like the LITERAL equivalent would be telling the history of the cars and completely disassembling each one while explaining in detail how it works.
>>
>>17492752
But he kinda does this, I mean as far as he can do that. Disassembling cars, especially old ones is could be a little tricky and I don't think it compares to disassembling a gun.

He does talk history though.
>>
i can't believe he's 28
>>
i really like him for being sort of "self-made". a lot of car youtubers just asked for gibs from daddy - he seems to have built himself up to a respectable wage
>>
Why is there a new thread made everyday about this faget
>>
>>17492709
Ian is much more tolerable and pretty nice dude to be around.

Doug is a total douchebag "journalist" who repeats his shtick over and over. If you ever watch his other hosted shows, he just comes across as a snob
>>
Doug's very relatable, especially his preference to SUVs over conventional cars.
>>
He has weird quirks and cool features
>>
His autism hits a bit too close to home for most here
>>
Seems like the kind of guy who picks his nose and eats the booger.
>>
I prefer hoovies garage, but his videos aren't bad.
>>
"here's why the insert $100,000 car here is a great value"
>>
>N------------------------N-------------------------N
>------O------------------O------------------O------
>-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
>----------------N--------N---------N---------------
>---------------------O---O---O--------------------
>N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N---D---O---N
>---------------------O---O---O--------------------
>----------------N--------N---------N---------------
>-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
>------O------------------O------------------O------
>N------------------------N-------------------------N
>>
Doug & hoovies are my niggas.
>>
>>17492478
Described his videos perfectly. Idiots will defend spending 10 minutes watching his videos because they have the intelligence of a rancid coconut
>>
>>17492412
But I read his articles on autotrader.
>>
>>17492406
massive faggot, hope he dies soon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.