[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so this is weird but I noticed when getting the mail that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: car-thief_100353539_h.jpg (128KB, 1168x778px) Image search: [Google]
car-thief_100353539_h.jpg
128KB, 1168x778px
Ok so this is weird but I noticed when getting the mail that two cars in the driveway had opened hoods. They weren't opened all the way but unlatched sitting there. I don't remember opening them. Why would anyone do this? Any ideas?
>>
File: 1484301970726.png (31KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1484301970726.png
31KB, 850x850px
>>17489491

Someone is probably trying to kill you. Check your belts, brakes, and other essential systems. Check for sand or dirt in the intakes.

Your first suspect should be any women in your life, followed by the nearest niggers, followed by whoever you're in debt to.
>>
>>17489504
What makes you think that? Why would they keep the hoods open?

>Your first suspect should be any women in your life
No women in my life

>followed by the nearest niggers
No niggers in the neighborhood

>followed by whoever you're in debt to.
No debt to anyone

The only thing I can think of is either antifa/communist hackers, CNN, or the government. The latch on one of the cars wont even close now.
>>
File: realniggahoursfallout4.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
realniggahoursfallout4.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>17489525

People who would go as far as to trespass on your property and tamper with your cars aren't in the brightest mental state. They probably pried it open forcefully which is why it won't close now. Really rack your brain and think of ANYONE who might have a reason to be up your ass.
>>
do you post anti-jew stuff on /pol/?
>>
>>17489491
stealing batteries
>>
File: pepe.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>17489677
Good idea but they're still there

>>17489668
I'm kind of worried now especially with the latest CNN scheme
>>
>>17489681
do an inspection to make sure they didnt fuck with anything else.
>>
>>17489681
>I'm kind of worried now especially with the latest CNN scheme
you should be. check your cookies for ekansovi
>>
>>17489726
what exactly is that?
>>
>>17489539
>They probably pried it open forcefully which is why it won't close now
Holy shit you're right

>Really rack your brain and think of ANYONE who might have a reason to be up your ass
I don't piss people off in public. Don't really know too many people personally that would do this. Then again, people get pissy for the stupidest reason.

>>17489704
I will make sure to do that. Don't want to be driving and realizing the brake line was cut

>>17489726
I've heard of this, thankfully I don't have it
>>
>>17489726
I dont have it but what the fuck is it?
>>
Pull oil-fill caps and dipsticks and check for evidence of sand or sawdust or smell of solvents. Same for trans. Check to see if cooling system is still full and coolant is not contaminated. Check for air cleaner tampering such as small nuts or bolts left loose inside.
>>
>>17489491
Can we see the cars? They may just want to steal parts or something
>>
have it towed to a dealership or an auto shop you trust.
>>
>>17489999
>No niggers in the neighborhood
>>
>>17489863
>>17489777
4chan cookie to track what you post and piece together your identity. you get it posting on /pol/

since OP has possibly posted his car he would take seconds to track down
>>
>>17490033
>since OP has possibly posted his car he would take seconds to track down
Explain
>>
>using a white person to make a robber stock photo when we all know a nigger/mexican would be doing this
>>
File: 1498148953345.jpg (29KB, 624x573px) Image search: [Google]
1498148953345.jpg
29KB, 624x573px
>>17490568
>tfw you can't say that because people will hack you and tamper with your car
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.