[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rob Dahm crashes RX-7 https://youtu.be/0K0dRDfGucM Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: RobDahm6.jpg (247KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
RobDahm6.jpg
247KB, 1100x733px
Rob Dahm crashes RX-7

https://youtu.be/0K0dRDfGucM

Discuss.
>>
>>17488789
>caring about nobodies on the internet
>knowing the names of nobodies on the internet
Get your priorities in order lad.
>>
>>17488828

>replying to nobodies on a chinese cartoon imageboard

>priorities
>>
Who and Why should I give a shit?
>>
>>17488789
He just needs to stop he can't even park in a decent spot either.
>>
>>17488789
>Rob Dahm crashes RX-7
Good. It's an ugly abortion of an Rx-7
>>
>>17488789
WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

ROB STOP DRIVING EXPENSIVE SHIT IN THE RAIN MAH NIGGA GET A TRAILER HAVE THE DAMN CTSV TOW YOU
>>
>>17488789
>spun out driving in a straight line
thats what he gets for driving on slicks. sudden rain was definitely unfortunate tho
>>
>he can't control a bit of oversteer
literally in the same league as MrCummy
>>
>light bump
>crash pick one
i was expecting flip and flying bodies
>>
Also recall Rob's other masterpieces:

>I fried the computer on my 3 Rotor RX7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5KFE8ii3Ps

>I melted the bumper on the Diablo :-(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbpSwK-7w1U
>>
>>17488789
Good that monstrosity wasn't even an rx-7 anymore with that dumbass awd and replace everything only thing it has left original was the body
>>
>>17490100

Different car, now he has two
>>
you should see the thread on /r/cars
>>
>>17489038
i have no empathy for this guy but if you've ever experienced slicks in the wet they are damn near impossible to straighten out once they've slipped more than a tiny fraction
>>
>>17488789
Been there done that, I've learned my lesson before

>Built race car
>My friend ran into issues while driving to a raceway which was hours away
>Didn't trailer it to the track, it was either get stuck here and pay for the most expensive tow of your life or limp the car back home for 4-5 hours
>Luckily the car was still running
>After that day though, we've learned to always trailer a race car and not take it on the street for a 5+ hour road trip
>>
>>17489020
That's what they were going to do but his brother had to take it home the day before because he was sick
>>
>>17488789
So to recap the idiocy
>driving in the rain on DOT slicks
>risks changing lanes on slicks in the rain
>drives in fast lane for no good reason
>Spins
Call me a fuckin pussy if you want, but when I had DOT slicks on my MR-S and it was raining with standing water everywhere I'd get behind a car in the slow lane to make tracks for me and I wouldn't fucking change lanes. Ever. And if the car ahead of me moved I slowed to like 45 or under until someone passed me and made tracks. So it's not just that he got caught out in the rain, but he had no idea how to handle the rain properly when it came.
>>
>>17491125

Typical retarded "rich" asshole

When the fuck will these e-"""celebs""" be banned from /o/? I'm sick of seeing their ugly mugs and retarded antics being posted here constantly.
>>
>>17488789
2 Questions.
Who?
Why should I care?
>>
>>17492698
>>17488918

He's just one of those faggot youtube car guys i.e. Doug DeMuro, Fatt Marah, etc.

He was also a contestant on the Bachelorette at one point as well. Not sure if that contributed to his fame or not.

I've never figured out why people like him. He's a huge faggot attention-whore and not a very intelligent one.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.