[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tesla Model 3 vs. Opel E-Ampera/Chevy Bolt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Which of the <40 000$ EVs gets you the most bang for your buck?

I am helping my mom buy a new car, and I am coming to you guys for input. Due to retarded norwegian carbon-taxes on ICE-cars, as well as no sales tax on EVs an electric car is the best option.

What are the pros and cons for either a Opel E-Ampera or a Tesla Model 3, especially concerning range, interior space, reliability and delivery time?
>>
A bus ticket, faggot.
>>
You wont be able to get a tesla for a few years unless you buy a reservation. Other than that they are essentially the same.

Tesla is all modern minimalism, so while it looks alright on the outside the interior looks like a doctors office.
>>
>>17487853

I pay 20€ each month to use all forms of public transportation whenever in my region

It's pretty affordable
>>
>>17487853

Why the fuck do you think an electric car is more affordable?

Electric cars have all tons of electric shit that once is fried you're FUCKED because the car wont run.

Mechanical cars with no or next to no electronics are the most reliable

Buy a Renault 4
>>
>Electric cars have all tons of electric shit that once is fried you're FUCKED because the car wont run.
>>17488550

1000 less moving parts, no oil changes, cheap energy, and fuckin instant torque baby.

Also regen braking is dope

Get the Opel Ampera-E bruh
>>
bolt looks like dog shit. like straight up completely uggo
model 3 looks decent, at least.
also
>GM
>>
>>17488550
>Mechanical cars with no or next to no electronics are the most reliable
no, actually. they break down just fine
honestly most of the time electronics are not at fault for modern car issues, it's usually a seal that leaks oil into some electronics or a cheap plastic piece that breaks which throws a sensor off or something
>>
File: Mosaic Black Volt.jpg (202KB, 2100x921px) Image search: [Google]
Mosaic Black Volt.jpg
202KB, 2100x921px
>>17487853
If you don't pay some fag for his reservation, it's probably going to be 2 years before you can buy the Tesla.

You can lease the Bolt/E-Ampera and if you don't like it, at the end of the lease, buy the Model 3, or if you find that you don't mind more anonymous styling, more conventional interiors, and more efficient packaging, you can buy or lease another Bolt/E-Ampera.

The cars don't compete, because you can actually buy the GM.
>>17490507
I know it's a low bar, but the Bolt looks better than a Civic.

I do wish they had made it look as nice as the Volt, however.
>>
>>17490534
thats the shitty part. the volt actually looks pretty good
>>
One you can actually buy. The other you can't because it's vaporware.
>>
I want both!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.