[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything I should know before getting an Acura?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 00d0d_hCYuI1SPLbc_600x450.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00d0d_hCYuI1SPLbc_600x450.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
Anything I should know before getting an Acura?
>>
>>17487695
If it's like the one in the picture then prepare to have mexican youth ask you how much you want for it on a daily basis.
>>
Something like that one is more of a nicely equipped shitbox at this point.
>>
>>17487695
That it is basically a Honda.
>t. former CL owner
>>
>>17487695
The automatic tranny in the 2.2l Cl is garbage, literally the same engine as the 5th gen accord but somehow Honda fucked with the gearing and internals of the transmissions of the 2.2 Cl.

Expect to replace an automatic tranny in many Acuras and some Hondas.

Also as the other anon stated, you're gonna be pulling so many Mexican girls with that whip, soon you'll be a padré to like 100 niños.
>>
Welp, this is the funny thing, I just found out the dealer already sold it to some Spanish dude.
>>
the legend is the greatest car of all time
>>
>>17490119
>dealer
It's a good thing OP, just find a used one instead.
>>
File: 1470822358703.png (387KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470822358703.png
387KB, 1000x1000px
>>17490203
>used one
*third party seller
Sorry, I'm spacing out.
>>
Not op but I want to get an Manuel 3rd gen integra preferably from 2001(you know the ones with the bug eye lights)
Anything I should know before hand?
>>
>>17490249
Most of them are modified by clowns

>>17490190
It was special, when it was first came out because it was a Japanese luxury car. Nothing remarkable today.
>>
>>17490190
It's hard to find these without blown gaskets though.
>>
>>17487695
Integra, NSX, TL, or fuck off.
>>
>>17490249
If youre from Nyc people will oversell them
>>
>>17490542
Nah I'm form socal
They run 2 -3k here
>>
>>17490778
they're built well but make sure you find one that hasn't been completely thrashed. non-vtec models make for solid dailies, i get about 32 MPG on average in my 2000 LS. the 3rd gen body style was sold for the model years 1994-2001, with a mid-model refresh in 1998. the newer ones have slightly different front ends and different taillights, along with other miscellaneous changes like the steering wheel.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.