[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1499277892740.jpg (73KB, 540x718px) Image search: [Google]
1499277892740.jpg
73KB, 540x718px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>17484255
I don't get it

it's a nut
>>
this can't be real
>>
>>17484255
Those curb finder rims
>>
At that point I'd just take an angle grinder and cut around it to free the wheel, then cut the bolt off completely and put a new one in
>>
Please be a plastic wheel cover.
>>
>>17484255
my younger sister wasn't allowed a co-sign until she showed my dad she could change a wheel and change oil/filters.
>>17485514
just walk away and forget about it, anon.
>>
>>17484255
She didn't raise the tire off the ground. She removed 4/5 lug nuts but obviously all the pressure and weight of the car is on that very last lug nut which is now strained beyond belief and this bitch acting all smug about how she couldn't figure out that a car weighs a lot
>>
>>17484283
the damage is probably from the axe that she was trying to use to remove a bolt.
>>
>>17485545
look at the marks, she did this for at least 3 of the lug nuts. I bet that bottom stud is bent and unusable now anyway
>>
File: this is what I used.jpg (289KB, 1725x984px) Image search: [Google]
this is what I used.jpg
289KB, 1725x984px
>>17484255
If the bolt is stripped you use one of these. I used one of these to take off my wheel locks because I went full retard and lost the key.
>>
are those accord wheels
>>
>>17484255
bait, that's not where the picture came from
>>
>>17485560
Imagine if she did manage to get that last one off. I can totally see the tension breaking something and that piece of metal or what ever comes flying at her.
>>
>>17484255
She means she is lying, because she did not try every tool there is.

All you need is a drill. Lug nuts are not hardened. You can drill two, 3/16" holes, one on each side of the lug nit, parallel to the stud.

Then all you do is drive a screwdriver down each drilled hole, parallel to the stud and the lug nut falls out in two pieces.
>>
File: 1242607556751.jpg (13KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1242607556751.jpg
13KB, 251x242px
>>17485566
>>
>>17485848
>implying someone who uses an axe to remove a nut is smart enough to figure out what hardened material is, let alone how to drill
>>
>>17485578
Yeah, it is
>>
You are all incorrect.

Proper method is to hammer a slightly smaller 12 point socket on the lug.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.