[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRONG SIDE WHEEL DRIVE - IMPORT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499117632776.jpg (52KB, 628x444px)
1499117632776.jpg
52KB, 628x444px
Hey /o/

I am considering importing a car from Japan, probably a 350z or a R34. Where I live, 350z run for 15k with 100k/km. I could get a nice one for 3 to 5k from Japan.

The thing is, the wheel drive is on the other side. How bad is this? Do you guys think it's doable?
>>
>>17481953
It's really not that hard to get used to. Some guy was selling an S13 and I couldn't refuse a test drive. A little weird at first, but it's nothing come the 5-minute mark.
>>
File: 1499171668474.gif (14KB, 633x758px)
1499171668474.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>17481963

Awesome, just what I wanted to hear. It's impressive what the prices are for a nice Fairlady from Japan compared to here in the EU.
-

I'll never understand the people that lease 30k+ modern cars.
>>
The correct term is RHD. Right Hand Drive.

Be glad you don't live in North America.

Also, check your import laws, over her we can't drive anything imported newer than 15 years old on the streets in Canada and 25 years in the USA.
>>
>>17482040

Will do, thank you very mucho.
>>
>>17481953
please dont import the skyline those are for us australians
>>
>>17482040
Well if he was in north america he'd be able to get a Fairlady for 3-5k.
I don't know why they are so expensive in Europe
>>
>>17482512

Don't you guys get dirt cheap JDM's over there super easy? Where I live seeing an R34 is very, very rare.

>>17482527

>I don't know why they are so expensive in Europe

It's even worse for the R34. It's around 30k in here. I have no idea why our prices are so high.
>>
>>17481992
because it's "cheaper" to lease and "most people" trade in a car they "bought" after two years
>>
>>17482908

Why would you trade your car after two years? Is it to keep up with the newer stuff so you get social status brownie points?
>>
>>17483006

Kind of both, plus the fact normies almost never maintain their cars so by 2 years problems will start to emerge, best get another one
>>
That's just sad, part of owning a car is taking care of it. Is it truly cheapter in the long run to be leasing?
>>
>>17483095
this is all I know against it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NaDucAXIg
but dealer I know said that it's be cheaper to lease if you get a low lease and then actually buy the car when the lease is over (this happened last year with a corolla - but of course I wasn't interested enough to do that).
>>
>>17483196

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
>>
>>17483006
What's wrong with that you fucking commie?
>Wahhh people like things I don't like
>>
>>17482567
>30k R34

Sir, in burgerland people are charging 40k for R32s, so you can probably imagine how expensive the much rarer and more coveted R34 will be when it's legal to import. It's nearly guaranteed that R34s will be more expensive than used R35s.
>>
>>17483302

Damn, well I don't feel sorry for you since you guys get super cheap 350z and Mustangs. Plus you live in a cooler country.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.