[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do car guys usually seem like assholes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-07-04 17_41_46-Settings.png (2MB, 1854x957px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-04 17_41_46-Settings.png
2MB, 1854x957px
Why do car guys usually seem like assholes?
>>
>>17479636
people who know more than you do seem mean to others because seekrit smartz
>>
>>17479636
why are ops always faggots?
>>
there are assholes in every hobby. and job. and place. assholes are everywhere.
>>
>>17479664
as someone who has been into
>MTG
>anime
>figure/toy collecting
>hobby modeling

and other nerdy shit, i can tell you there's nowhere near the amount of disgruntled assholes as in cars.
>>
They've got something to prove, and they've chosen to prove it on public streets. They either don't realise or don't care about the risk they're imposing on others, so the rightful opprobrium they are subject to feels like unjust oppression to them. Because those outside of their in-group are potential oppressors, they adopt a confrontational demeanour.
>>
because cars is the worst hobby and attracts the worst people.
>>
File: 1440457298709.jpg (24KB, 283x284px) Image search: [Google]
1440457298709.jpg
24KB, 283x284px
>>17479670
>all this manchild shit
These are the people browsing /o/
>>
>>17479670
tourney MTG is a bit shitty at times
>>
>>17479703
so?

>>17479704
well that's true. at least the abrasive unwashed neckbeards have the excuse of being actual autists
>>
>>17479670
>men who are into manly things are assholes
>men who are into feminine hobbies are sensitive fags
who could've guessed
>>
File: 1464331049955.png (348KB, 476x463px) Image search: [Google]
1464331049955.png
348KB, 476x463px
>>17479733
>likes manchild shit
>is probably an annoying sperg irl
>wonders why normies are assholes to him
>>
>>17479700
Basically this
Friendly reminder that a lot of car dudes are really shit people as well as being totally unbearable to be around...utter shit people really. The kind who rag on your ride because its not
>miata
>3k civic with huge muffler
>bmw
>Mercedes
>especially Subaru

Real car dudes are chill as fuck. I remember driving my crossover to a meet once and parking next to some dude in a rx7. Dude just walks up to me immediately and I'm all like shit hes gunna rag on me but instead he invited me to the meet (he formed it) and he chatted about my car for a bit saying he always did admire the practicality of some crossovers. We talked a bit about that and the uses and fun adventures we have gone on with family in them. His car was clean as hell though. Really nice guy. He brought his family down for the day to have a picnic and whatnot even gave me a sweet deal on import cars if I wanted.
>mfw Subaru fags still ruined the meet. with >MUH MUFFLER IS LOUDER THAN YOURS
>LOOK AT MUH FLAMES
what fucks.
>>
>>17479740
so you're saying car hobbyists are only assholes to nerdy spergs, and not in general? really?
>>
>>17479636
the culture behind the things we love like cars, video games, the music we like, and anime is very retarded.
>>
>>17479745
This is why they hate >>17479748
>>
>>17479636
That's because car culture is built up from competition and 'one-upmanship'.
Each person is trying to be better than the next, wether its having a faster car, being involved in car meets/track days regulary, getting a reputation, etc.

The truth is, we're all just nerds with the same addiction, trying to show other nerds we're more addicted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.