[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Camry and accord #1 and 2 when the Malibu exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2019-chevrolet-malibu.jpg (127KB, 1226x486px) Image search: [Google]
2019-chevrolet-malibu.jpg
127KB, 1226x486px
Why are the Camry and accord #1 and 2 when the Malibu exists?
>>
>>17478908
Because Chevy is shit in reliability
>>
I like the new malibu but shit they are literally everywhere here.
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1MB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1MB, 2048x1901px
>>
>>17478908
Because the Malibu is a piece of shit for poor people.

Every time checy releases a new Malibu, all of the publications proclaim it as "finally, better than Honda / toyota, this isn't the Chevy of old...."

Then after a few years, you realize the mags were shilling because the "new" generation of Malibu is GM shit well below the w-body tier of shit cars.
>>
>>17478908
Their new base 1.5t engines are being recalled for premature piston fracturing.

>GM
>>
>>17479481
Literally every thread
>>
>>17479090
#1 IN INITIAL QUALITY
>>
It could be decent but they use a 1.5t and unlike the camry and older accord the only alternative is a 2.0t.
>>
Because GM and Ford have time and time again fucked over their customers, and after several decades, they kind of caught on.

Same reason the Volt isn't selling.
>>
>>17478908
imo the newest generation of chevys is nicer than both honda and toyota, inside and out, but they're still not as good mechanically as the japs.
>>
While Toyota and Honda's quality has decreased in the last decade, they are still better than whatever Chevy/GM puts out
>>
>>17478908
IT'S A CHEVY MALIBU!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.