[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having an existential crisis about cars - not sure what I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg.cf.jpg (21KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg.cf.jpg
21KB, 533x399px
Having an existential crisis about cars - not sure what I will be happiest with.

Narrowed it down to a few I might like:
>new(ish) WRX
Would be fun to drive, might might get tired of the lack of refinement

>slightly used Lexus IS
Would be comfy, have some luxury and pep but not the same raw experience as the wrx

>Tesla model 3
Already have a reservation for this.
I'm assuming it would be a great daily, cheaper to charge than gas and tons of torque. Downside is that everything is controlled by Tesla and can't even use flappy paddles

Should I wait for the Tesla? Should I get one of the others? I am really afraid of getting tired of a car and wanting to sell it.
>>
>selling cars you like at all
>buying a tesla
OP is a confirmed retard.
>>
>>17474218
Why would you sell a car you like? I am worried that I like it initially then get tired of it and realize a different car would be better.

I know a lot of people don't like tesla, there are things I don't like about it either but I still think it is relatively cool and fun to drive, plus cheaper to fill up.
>>
>>17474308
How about you get 4-5 significantly cheaper cars that have their own fun, unique attributes instead of buying something for rich, pious liberals?
>>
>>17474211
Does the model 3 come with the full autopilot stuff?
>>
>>17474211
dodge charger daytona
chevy SS
cadillac CTS

>buying wapanese ever
>buying tesla ever
>>
>>17474211
dub yar ex my dude

if it's too much alternatively 3k civic then dump 3k worth of mods into it
>>
>>17474355
Yes
>>
>>17474324
I already told you, Tesla is just cool. I can pretend to be smug liberal too and judge poor people for burning fossil fuels
>>
>>17474377
Sorry those just don't do it for me, not interesting

>>17474384
Thought about the civic thing but tired of FWD and want decent interior
>>
>>17474377
I agree. I've driven all of them except the tesla. Also, try the mustang and MK7 GTI. GTI responds insanly well to easy tuning and has been reliable.
>>
>>17474490
>chevy SS
>not interesting

>6.2 liter hemi dodge charger
>not interesting

>LS engine luxury car
>not interesting

>subaru WRX
>interesting

>lexus anything
>interesting

>tesla
>interesting

how fucking stupid are you man

get a Taurus SHO or GT350, or ATS or fucking anything but a fucking WRX
>>
File: 1497306167725.jpg (32KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497306167725.jpg
32KB, 638x480px
>>17474513
>telling people to buy a dodge
>>
>>17474211
I have a 2013 wrx. I considered a 15+ model for the new engine but wanted a hatch more. I've driven both versions in any case and they don't feel horribly different except for maybe a bit more low end pull on the FA20. The interior is pretty bad desu. Rattles, cheap feeling plastic and a good amount of road noise. I didn't find the ride to be as bad as most people I've seen review it complain about but I'm also a sportbikefag do maybe my threshold for that is higher.

If you want a luxury interior at all, don't get a wrx. If that's not a priority for you, go nuts it's a fun car to drive.
>>
>>17474513
Dodge charger is the ultimate nigger mobile / poor person car. I don't what boring large engine it has if I can't even stand to look at it.

The only thing you mentioned worth while is the ATS after the new redesign.
>>
>>17474409
fuck get that man. I want my DD nothing more to be self driving

>durrrr hurrrrr why do you hate cars anon!
I fucking loves cars, but daily driving is a waste of my valuable time.
>>
File: stop posting.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stop posting.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>17474477
Then stick with the Tesla you smug fuck.
Don't come back here with your retarded questions that you already know the answer to.

>has a fear of buyers remorse
>decides to go all in when they could easily split

>>17474490
>Tesla Model 3
>decent interior
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.