[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Tism Triggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8

File: 1497457216823.gif (2MB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
1497457216823.gif
2MB, 350x235px
>A collection of tag renewal stickers all over their plate instead of putting the new one over the old one.

>Vehicle is adorned with AAA stickers.

>Poor driving habits specifically coincide with visible damage.

>Driving slowly in the passing lane. Moves over. Accelerates.

>Uses brakes on the freeway to accomplish a minor amount of deceleration.

>Spends 3 agonizing minutes carefully backing into a parking space to save 15 seconds when leaving.

>Fuel door hanging open.
>>
>merging onto the freeway at 20mph
>>
>At the end of a long line at stoplight. Light turns green. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Finally honk (7 cars back). Guy immediately in front of me starts sperging out.
>>
>steering with right hand
>>
>waiting in line with other cars in left-hand only turning lane
>cars in thru-traffic lane to our right bunching up
>people to the right start putting on their left signal
>start cutting ahead in line
>PEOPLE ARE JUST LETTING THEM DO THIS
>I end up sitting at the intersection waiting for 3 full green lights to cycle before I can make a left turn because of these idiots

>>17472928
>>17473063

Using brakes on the freeway when there's no one around is fucking infuriating. In fact, I'm going to play GTA5 and take out some of my autistic rage.
>>
>>17473634
The bad-behavior enablers are just as bad as the fucks doing it.
>>
my bf put the sticker on my truck askew and i am SO MAD
>>
>>17474006
Unacceptable. Fix it or enjoy being judged a slob by every single person who pulls up behind you for the next year.
>>
>Tries to give you the right of way when they clearly have it at a busy 4 way stop
>Tries to stop for every pedestrain 2km away in a parking lot while you're behind them
>Does 50 in a 60 zone, proceeds to do 50 in a 40 zone, maintain through several speed zones

Aside from those mentioned, I truly hate these people.
>>
>>17474006
You could even say that he fucked up your rear end and now everyone thinks less of you.
>>
>>17472928
>putting new tag renewal stickers over the old one instead of taking the old one off first
>>
>Stops at every fake pedestrian-crossing stop sign in the parking lot when no pedestrians are present.
>>
>>17474358
Those fuckers are tac-welded on. More power to ya, but I don't have the time.
>>
File: 1482026748903.jpg (163KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1482026748903.jpg
163KB, 800x670px
>VOID sticker applied to the rear plate
Go back to California.
>>
>gas station on a highway
>person in front
>waits until the right lane is completely cleared to pull all the way out there
>doesn't use the shoulder

>2-3 cars lined up at stop light in middle lane
>left is turn only
>right isn't specifically stated turn only as other side of light has 2 lanes for like 10 feet
>person in front of you pulls into the right lane
>doesn't turn right and just guns it to get in front of the other two cars
I always beep at these people to shame them. They'll often throw they're hands up like as if to say "what? It's not a turn only lane!" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SWITCH INTO THE RIGHT LANE TO NOT TURN YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG

>person looks like they'll do same as above but then turns right when the light turns green
>>
>people who drive slow in the middle lane of a three lane highway
>>
>no one on the road knows what a yield sign means or who it applies to
>>
>4-way intersection
>Dipshit decides to play traffic director and waves random cars on out of sequence
>>
File: hot-lane-washington-state.jpg (375KB, 780x833px) Image search: [Google]
hot-lane-washington-state.jpg
375KB, 780x833px
>"3" lane highway
>it's really 2 with a jew lane
>everyone drives in the left (center) lane
>>
>>17475328
It's just like the "expert traveler" security line at the airport. Everyone thinks they're an expert. The left lane is the cool lane. Everyone needs to be there. I often find the best passing opportunities in the far right lane.
>>
>>17475230
>I always beep at these people to shame them. They'll often throw they're hands up like as if to say "what? It's not a turn only lane!" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SWITCH INTO THE RIGHT LANE TO NOT TURN YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG

Because it's not a turn only lane you fucking sperg.
>>
>>17475355
WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU STAY IN THE MIDDLE LANE IF YOU ARE GOIGN STRAIGHT. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO IN THE RIGHT LANE TO NOT TURN RIGHT AT A RED LIGHT
>>
>>17473634
>Using brakes on the freeway when there's no one around is fucking infuriating
If there's no one around, how are you there to see it?
>>
>>17475374
There are drivers who have a sense of situational awareness and a concept of the big picture. Then there are drivers whose awareness ends where their own bumper does. They may not be technically breaking traffic rules, but their utter lack of awareness shows through constantly.
>>
>On 3 lane highway
>In right lane
>Going 60-70 MPH
>Driver tailgates me within inches
>Has tons of space to pass, few other vehicles nearby

WHAT THE FUCK WHY
>>
>>17475404
Every time. I just let off the gas and slow to 45 and they'll eventually pass.
>>
>>17472928
>it takes him 3 minutes to back into a parking space
git gud
>>
>>17475399
aka manual masterrace v autotrgaic autotrophs
>>
I drive exactly the speed limit.
I do this because it only adds 10 minutes to my commute from when I would risk my ass going 85 the whole way vs. 65.
I hate when I'm going the speed limit on 465 (a large circle around Indianapolis) and I'm in the far right lane and someone rides my ass flashing their brights.
I am going 55, most people want to go 85-90 on this highway, I don't blame them I've been there.
But when I'm going the speed limit in the appropriate lane, why you gotta rage?
There are legit 3 lanes to the left you could go into.
>>
>get in front of bmw on the right lane with my shitbox cause I need to turn right eventually and this nigga is going slow as fuck
>he turns on his high beams and fucking blinds me for me next 5 minutes

If you're gonna act like generic BMW driver at the very least do it going fast you fucking cuck.
>>
>Braking nonstop driving down hill
>Driving under the speed limit
>Not pumping brakes to warn me
>Using turn signal to late
>Stopping on yellow
>Stopping on yellow
>Stopping on yellow
>Not racing
>Accelerating to fast off the stop light
>Parking in the (reserved for similar cars to mine spot) right next to me when I'm the furthest car in the parking lot
>Ugly wheels
>Filthy cars
>Dirty interiors
>Dirty interiors
>Dirty interiors
>Not letting car run for 30 seconds before putting into gear
>Not looking around at all the cool cars
>Not driving with windows down
>Scared to drive on a slope over a little patch of grass
>Not having a working AUX
>Steering wheel & seat cover
>Any sticker besides Trump or Veterans stickers
>Not moving over lanes when i'm using on ramp
>Braking at last second almost hitting me
>Women driving men
>Afraid to veer off into oncoming lane when late at night empty roads
>Diesel trucks
>>
>scrached clear from auto carwashes
I notice it now more than ever and holy shit does it trigger me.
>>
>>17475288
Fucking this. I bet some of /o/ doesnt know either.
>>
>someone pulls out of a side street in front of you
>you can just tell by how they turned that they are gonna be driving slow as shit
>they proceed to drive slow as shit
>>
>Slows down or stops for emergency vehicle in the opposing lane with a concrete barrier between.

>Going speed limit or close enough. Afraid to pass police car. Slows down below speed limit to avoid.

Too many people drive with thoughtless Pavlov's Dog-tier reactions. Like motherfucker think for a SECOND about what you're doing...
>>
>>17475464
Do you even know what an autotroph is you gigantic idiot?
>>
>>17472928
>Lets reverse onto the road instead of the small parking area which I can clearly see to be free of obstructions as I pass before entering
Be triggered, retard
>>
>Old cunt in a subaru/kia doing 15-20 under no matter what the limit is
>Gets pissed and starts honking like crazy when you overtake them
>Mfw i get stuck behind these all the god damned time
>>
>>17477484
>I drive too close to people
>OMG wtf you followd the rulez/!?!?
You're not fit to drive on public roads.
>>
>>17477484
>Not pumping brakes to warn me
>Not racing
>Not driving with windows down
>Scared to drive on a slope over a little patch of grass
>Women driving men
>Afraid to veer off into oncoming lane when late at night empty roads

Self reflection time friendo!
>>
>>17474376
>mfw stack of 17 renewal stickers on my plate sticking out a half inch
>>
>>17475230
That lane is meant to go straight and the people aren't hurting anyone by gunning it from the light to get in front
>>
>>17477611
Oh cmon its fucking easy. It means everybody who isn't me better fucking yield.
>>
File: 124503-lg.jpg (42KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
124503-lg.jpg
42KB, 600x549px
>riding shotgun with friend in his automatic
>he's backing out of a spot
>he goes to shift it into drive from reverse on his floor shifter
>HE ACTUALLY PRESSES THE SAFETY SHIFT RELEASE BUTTON BEFORE DOING IT
flkasjdfl;kajfld;kajfl;dakjfd omfg omfg this triggers me so god damn hardddddddddddddddd
>>
>approaching intersection with stop signs
>person who got to the intersection way before you sits and waits for you to come to a stop before they go.
>they could have been completely clear of the intersection before you even got to it, instead they decide to waste both your and their time.

why?
>>
>>17478679
>aren't hurting anyone
they're hurting the people IN THE RIGHT LANE WHO WANT TO RIGHT ON RED.instead they end up stuck waiting out a red light so some douchebag can go straight. wtf how do people not understand this
>>
>>17478963
Because you may stop but who knows if some other cunt will keep on going
>>
>>17478833
>not pressing the button for every shift
When I put it into neutral from drive I press the button. Fight me.
>>
>>17475374
Because they have to make a right at the next light and changed lanes earlier to avoid oncoming right-turners and gridlock

Downtown driving 101
>>
>retard in old piece of shit hatchback doing 90km/h in the right lane with nobody in front of them, not even attempting to overtake anyone
>wait literally minutes to align with a gap in the left lane, go around at speed to show disgust
>people get mad and toot because hurr durr bmw weaving through traffic
no fuck you
>>
>>17475404
i get these sometimes. i even got one when i was going 20 miles over the speed limit and just didnt get it. i just slow down
>>
>>17472928

>already doing 15+ over limit in passing lane
>some asshole rides your bumper for a 1-5mph speed difference
>either passes on the right and maintains their minutely different speed, passes on the right and gains one car length worth of distance before getting stuck in the traffic

And my favorite in New England driving:
>leave appropriate reaction distance between you and the car ahead of you, some asshole passes you and creates a situation where both vehicles are following too closely
>suddenly everyone decides to get into the left lane, creating a traffic slowdown/jam because one asshole had to pass for no other reason than being "first" in a line
>>
CARMAX
>>
>>17475415
>Let off gas
>They get even closer/smash into you

this is why I just get into the middle lane, and slow down, and then get back behind them
>>
>posts on 4chan with a complete disregard for basic rules of spelling and grammar
I fucking hate these cunts.
>>
>pull up to four way stop on back road
>just four stop signs, no traffic lights
>I am signalling a right turn
>guy directly across pulls up and stops at exact same time
>look at front of his car
>no turn signal
>as soon as my car is done stopping, turn right
>guy across stops, then starts to turn left
>he hits brakes and slams on horn
>rides my ass the next half mile to the next stop
>glares at me with an Adam Lanza hate stare before turning off different direction
>I just flip him the bird and smile

I don't understand what he expected. If you're going to turn, you need to fucking signal it.

No turn signal? I'm going to assume you're going straight.
>>
>>17480396
>putting it in neutral from drive.. ever.

I don't even get it. but you'd be better off not hitting the button, because the safety is going to activate and not let it go in to Reverse by accident.
>>
>>17481519
You had right of way regardless
>>
>>17481859
this.
>>
>>17480901
no u
>>
>>17479301
Is the lane right turn only?
No?
>>
>>17475288
I almost side swiped a motherfucker this morning who didnt yield.

Fuck driving in the DC area.
>>
>>17477405
>85-90
Stop exaggerating, the avg speed people do on 465 is 70ish at most. I actually just got a warning for doing 77 in a 50 portion, and I was passing most traffic at that speed.
I don't doubt you on the rest though, people are absolute cunts about other drivers actually doing the speed limit.
>>
>>17478963
I nearly got t'boned by somebody I saw coming from a ways off. Assuming other drivers will do the right thing gets you in accidents
>>
>>17482012
I usually speed cause I'm autistic and go everywhere fast, but it's retarded to get mad at someone cause they're doing the limit, it's a rule for a fucking reason.
>>
>>17479638
>>17482022

I would buy that but i see people do this all the time when their path through the intersection would never intersect with another car. Like going straight through a T- intersection with three stops for example.

Anyway this thread is about autism, these things that trigger people often do have a rational explanation but are still annoying.
>>
>>17478833
In my car it foesnt even move unless i press it, sameas my friends lexus gs. I mean the button kn the stick, or an I not getting what you are talking about?
>>
>>17482091
Its one thing till do the speed limit, but what really lights me on fire is when some cunt who obviously must know that he drives slower than most other people decides to pull out in front of me when there is nothing but empty road behind me.

Also in my experience, drivers who go the speed limit or slower are typically shit drivers in general. I see a disproportionate amount of these drivers not using directionals, rolling through stops, merging improperly, not obeying right-of-way rules, etc.
>>
>>17480718
What is the legal speed on that road?
>>
>>17474347
>Tries to stop for every pedestrain 2km away in a parking lot while you're behind them

whenever I'm walking, people yielding the right of way to me when they don't have to is my pet peeve
it actually takes me long to cross because you can't really start until the auto comes to a complete stop (could just be slowing down to look at house numbers or any number of things that aren't me) which takes longer than if they just blasted through

lately, I've just been standing there and giving people the evil eye when they do this until they flick me off and drive away
>>
>>17482288
>Press button to shift out of park
>Once it is in reverse, it should free flow down to Neutral, and down to Drive
>Once in drive, it will free flow back up to Neutral
>Have to engage button again to get it back into reverse, or park.
>Also have to engage to get it lower than your Drive gear, but it will free flow up through the gears after that point.

Literally every automatic transmission is like this.
>>
>>17482288
You can go from reverse to drive without pressing the button. In fact it is way easier to do that because it will automatically stop in drive, so you don't have to really select drive, just pull the shifter back from reverse and when it stops you're in drive.

Pretty much every automatic on the planet is like this.
>>
>>17482309
Oh ok i probably never shifted to neutral thats why im thinking tjis. Anyway why would I shift tonneutral unless im parking in a maintenance garage which will eed wheels turned and car rolling?
>>
>>17482310
Getting my car back today will try it lol. Only driving for a month. So what is that button there for then?
>>
>anyone driving any newish Buick
I got stuck behind some old dick in a new Buick with JRD 1949 on the plates once going 20 in a 35, when the speed limit changed to 45, he took 45 whole seconds to accelerate to 40

I was delivering a pizza at the time too and got stiffed because this old fuck couldn't just go the fucking speed limit or accelerate

no, couldn't pass because it was in the city and there was tons of oncoming
>>
>>17475404
He's drafting you for the emm pee gees.
>>
>>17482320
It's not about shifting to neutral

It's about floating past neutral without hitting the button

Next time you're backing out of a spot in reverse, when you're ready to go to drive, just yank that shifter back without hitting the button, and it'll stop in D.

Straight from reverse, no button engagement, just a smooth slap back into drive.
>>
>tailgating
>tailgating
>tailgating

I go 5 under if someone tailgates me and keep decreasing speed until they back off or pass

if they back off, I accelerate up to 5 over or whatever I was going before
gotten the finger more times than I can count for it, but that shit is fucking dangerous
>>
People that yield their right-of-way for no reason. When people do this for me i will sit there and wait for them to go.

>waiting to pull out onto main street
>driver on main street just stops in the middle of the road to let me go, creating a line of traffic behind him
>start waving him on to move his retard ass
>sits there blocking traffic for another 10 seconds until people start beeping at him
>gives me a wtf look

Shit like this creates uncertainty which can lead to a dangerous situation. Im expecting you to go, and when you don't, i can't be sure if you're 'just trying to be nice' or if you're just not paying attention, not to mention the people behind you who may not be paying attention and not see that you stopped for no reason. Nine times out of ten you end up wasting more time than if you just went when you're supposed to, because like i said the other person doesn't know what you're doing, so you both just end up sitting there waiting for the other person to go.

If you do this, stop. You're not being nice, you're being an idiot.
>>
>>17482310
You need it to get in/out of park and to get into reverse from drive. On some cars you also need to use the button to move out of neutral.
>>
>>17482325
>>17482395
Whoops
>>
>be drinking at 4th of july BBQ
>giving me shit about drinking my beer slow
>mention I'm still driving home tonight
>dude I've never met goes autismo on me about how he's going to call me an uber instead
>i've only had like 4 beers at this point and wasn't even planning on leaving yet
>he's passed out before midnight on the floor lmfao
>>
>>17482436
kill yourself
>>
>>17473622
i do this
i like having my arm in the window
>>
>>17477484
>>Stopping on yellow
>>Stopping on yellow
>>Stopping on yellow
this would actually bother me if not for the fact that in jew york, yellow is not uniform, so one yellow might be 10 seconds long, but the next one could be 3 seconds long, and just so happens to have a red light camera. So in the end, it ends up being not worth the gamble. when i see a yellow, unless i am literally right on top of it, I stop
>>
>>17474006
fix it
fix it
fix it
fix it
fix it

also break up with bf

also what is the sticker
>>
>>17482436

Four or five 4.5% beers will make the average adult male blow a 0.08. People think you have to smash a fifth of bourbon to get a DUI, but the threshold is actually super fucking low. Pretty much everyone has driven "drunk" by the governments' standard.
>>
>>17474024
>>17482738
>fix it
They're impossible to take off in one piece.
>>
>>17482740
It's not cut and dry like that. There's variables, and I'll tell you averaging a beer an hour, pissing between each one, and drinking over a gallon of water in the day, while eating a balanced diet, I'm still fine to drive.
>>
>>17482740
The best i ever heard from DPS:
>trooper pulls guy over driving from Tucson into Phoenix
>sees an empty 12 pack of NA beer in backseat
>.05 x 12 equals DUI (to the slightest degree)
>him and I laugh while my friend gets arrested
>>
>>17475328
wait what the fuck is that
how do you pay that
what happens if you dont pay it
do they have cameras for your plates and just send you a bill?
does the 1.50 give unrestricted access?
for how long?
why is this allowed?
>>
>seatbelt and tint laws

Fucking disgusting
>>
File: province_stuck_with_407deal.jpg (92KB, 614x455px) Image search: [Google]
province_stuck_with_407deal.jpg
92KB, 614x455px
>>17482770
land of the free, home of the brave

t. Canadian
>>
>>17477484
ok this is actual autism
>>
>>17482729
Yep where I drive in cali theres numerous camera traps that get you if you're even one second too late on that yellow. Shit makes thousands a day.
>>
>>17475328
>pay extra to use the carshare lane
>have to go the same speed as everyone else
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
>>
>typical crossover parks on a hill
>car rocks back and forth as driver shifts into park
How often do parking pawls break anyway?
>>
File: 20130713_142627.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20130713_142627.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Dad has a '11 Civic 1.3 with 100 vtaks, pic related. Has been looking for a replacement since lol vtak and muh trade in value. It will mostly be used for a 50 mile daily round trip with light traffic.

>anything bigger than a compact is a large car and thereby it must be expensive to maintain
>the new Civic does not have those super practical rear seats that can be lifted up to utilize the floor behind the driver's seat
>also it's too expensive when it has the 180 hp engine
>why do I need a car with spacious rear seats when it's just me using the car?
>I can't buy a nice car because the last 800 yards to my house is unpaved
>a coupe? what about when I need to have passengers?
>that new Toyota C-HR looks cool

I'm done discussing cars with him.
>>
>>17483395
>dad
>honda

lmfao there's no way I'd respect my father if he drove something unamerican like that.
>>
>>17473063
I saw this one on my way home today.
Late 90s Civic came onto the highway at, probably, less than 30 mph.
The right lane had to come to a complete stop while he merged.
>>
>>17482299
100, but everybody does 110 in the right lane because you won't get a ticket until you go over that
>>
>>17473622
I used to so this. I knew I would eventually buy a manual car so I switched to my other hand to change habit
>>
>>17473622
>Not steering with right hand and shifting with left
>tfw glorious RHD
>>
rhd is best. drive with right, change with left
>>
>>17473063
I see this almost every time I merge onto 80 or take the junction from 80 into 287 north. It's like rolling the dice every time I drive out. Youre lucky if you get someone doing more than 40. I don't know if it is the driver's fault though, to be honest. There isnt much in the driving manual or 6 hours that really teaches how to merge correctly, nor is there anything about passing/slow lanes.
>>
File: 1489013228165.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489013228165.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
>slow car on freeway
>go around them and see how stupid they look
>mfw its either a sheboon on her phone, an oriental, or a muslim fucking with his Uber shit
>>
>>17482300
American are weird. In Australia, if a car gives way to a pedestrian, they usually make eye contact and way you through.

If I come up to a round about and I see pedestrians waiting to cross, I'll give them a quick wave while slowing down to let them know they can go.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.