[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your shitty Nissan is just a rebadged shitty Datsun. Know why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: datsun.jpg (529KB, 2509x1772px) Image search: [Google]
datsun.jpg
529KB, 2509x1772px
Your shitty Nissan is just a rebadged shitty Datsun.

Know why Datsun changed their name to Nissan? Because nobody wanted to buy a piece of shit Datsun. Well guess what? They may have changed the name, but the cars are still just as shitty today as they were back then.

The only, ONLY, thing that Datsun ever got right was the Z cars. The Hardbodies were also not exactly shit-tier, but they were meh tier. Not nearly as good as a Ranger or Toyota, but not so bad as an S-10/S-15.
>>
Great thread OP

>kys
>>
>>17470615
>Know why Datsun changed their name to Nissan? Because nobody wanted to buy a piece of shit Datsun
That's not even close to being right.
>>
How much does Toyota pay you for this shit?
>>
>shitty
>Datsun

Datsun was fucking god tier. They made widely popular cars. They completely too over the markets in Australia and the UK.

No clue about the US.

I still see a lot of Datsuns in mint condition today, most of them being family cars for over four decades. Built quality was fucking ace for such a cheap car.
>>
>>17470615
What about the 510?
>>
>>17470615
Stirrin' us up real good faggot

2/10 because I replied
>>
>>17470615
>Know why Datsun changed their name to Nissan?

The original name is Nissan and not Datsun. Back then, the japanese were still worried about hate from the aftermath of the war, so the usa division used the name Datsun instead of nissan.

When Datsuns sold well, the usa division was renamed back to the original nissan.
>>
>>17470615
>it's another mazda cuck butthurt thread
>>
File: low_quality_bait.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
low_quality_bait.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>17470615
Nissan/Datsun was fine up until the late 90s or so. Granted they made some of the most underpowered cars in the late 70s/early 80s you ever saw, but they were very reliable.
>>
Even in California, Datsuns biodegraded after a few years.

Having a 5 year old B210 with floorboards was a true accomplishment.
>>
File: 1498354168451.png (17KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498354168451.png
17KB, 220x200px
>>17470615
>being this uneducated on Nissan and Datsun history
5/10 good bait. Lot of people here who will attack your post probably don't know themselves either.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.