[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the Mito?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 189467546189.jpg (210KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
210KB, 1200x851px
What do you think of the Mito?
>>
>>17470563
ah yes, i also saw the video
>>
unreliable fwd trash
just get a civic
>>
Dangerous faggot
>>
>>17470640
He said Mito not Milo
>>
>>17470669
Oh...
>>
A FUCKING DIESEL FIAT
>>
>>17470696
So it's it just a 500 with a different body?
>>
Fiat shitbox aka the worst kind of shitbox.
>>
>>17470833
Punto with a price hike.
The same shit VAG pulls with the Golf and A3.
>>
has fiat ever a car?
>>
It's very nice to drive with the right engines.

That's all.

It's a rebadged Punto, not that it means that it's a bad car, so you don't want to pay extra money for the same thing (unless you want a specific engine that you won't find on the Punto).

Also it's a model that must and will die forever, since it's the ultimate shame of the late Alfa Romeo dark ages.

You only want to buy new Alfa romeo starting from pic related on (actually the Giulietta is ok too)
>>
File: IMG_1665.png (4MB, 1778x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.png
4MB, 1778x1334px
>>17470889
Forgot the picture
>>
>>17470563
Beautiful cars. Would want a Guilietta because it's a 5 door car. The design of Alfa is just great.
>>
>>17470563
Mito owner here. Skip the multiair/twinair/diesel shit. The only good engine is the 155bhp. DNA selector is a cool gimmick that takes getting used to. Although people Say that it has no Road feel bcuz of the power steering, it gives you quite a lot of info, you Just have to feel it. Invest in good rubber. Brembo brakes need frequent maintenance or else SQUEAAAAAK. Parts are a tad expensive, and aftermarker is almost nonexistant. First mods should be shortshifter and rear sway bar. Make sure you buy a well maintained one, and it will be reliable. Nice car all around, I have a lot of fun with mine.
>>
>>17470563
>>>/rcr/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.