[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baiku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5361.jpg (191KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5361.jpg
191KB, 1024x710px
>20
>hugless virgin, never ever held a girls hand
>always been interested in cars but could never afford an actual nice one to get women's attention
>decide to get bike
>start out on ol ninja 300
>after a year decide to upgrade
>sell the bike and some other shit and bought a sexy ass Triumph Daytona 675r
>zip around town in that
>thinking chicks will dig it
>22 now, still virgin
>literally not one girl has even given me a second look on my bike

If I can't get women's attention on a motorcycle, should I just give up /o/?
>>
>>17469006

lose the bike, you're liable to get crushed by stacy's bmw crossover before you even get a girlfriend

get a personality

and a hobby
>>
The bike isn't the issue, you are
>>
>>17469387
I AM A SUPREME GENTLEMEN. WOMEN WILL RESPECT ME ON MY BIKE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>17469006
Women will only give you attention if you show attention first, the bike is a means to seal the deal, not an introduction.
>>
>>17469006
lots of gay biker out there, op
>>
File: 1498775814066.jpg (141KB, 2048x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1498775814066.jpg
141KB, 2048x1201px
>>17469006
>thinking bikes get girls
L M A O

Bikes are great for girls if you're already attractive. Nothing seals the deal more than when you take her out on the bike after a meetup for coffee, it's an easy lay.

Here's some real advice, go to fit then get shredded and then take your bike out for girls.
>>
File: 20140407_222717.jpg (108KB, 646x449px) Image search: [Google]
20140407_222717.jpg
108KB, 646x449px
>>17471247
nigga I've owned two S1000RRs and I currently ride a Yamaha Hipster XSR 900.

Go to the gym if you want girls.
>>
>>17471260
funny, I own an old 10 speed and currently ride your gf
>>
>>17471230
>mfw fit, good looking and hasbike
>but chronic depression, low motivation and a complete lack of game.

Last time I had sex was valentines day 2015 :(
>>
>>17469006
one thing i've found: bikes are nice, they can be a deal sealer, but she's gotta like YOU. a bike can never replace that.
>>
>>17471400
btw, my last sex was day before yesterday, after taking her out on my nighthawk. fucker is an 84 that I got for 100 bucks and did a questionable paint job myself. it's not the bike its you bro. be confident, notice the girls who notice you, be willing to spend time with a girl before she puts out. If you think you can pull up to a 10/10 when you'e a 5 and show her your bike and she'll immediately jump your bones you are surely mistaken
>>
>>17469006
Bikes are for attracting middle aged and older men, sorry dude.
>>
>>17469006
Mait, having a motorcycle isnt what makes you attractive, it's having a hobby, and showing great passion in things you like and having a real positive attitude towards life.

Motorcycles give you this if you put in the work and sweat and care.
Girls may be impressed with your motorcycle and you will get their attention at first, but they are counting on you being able to share your happiness with it, and they won't like your follow-up of negativity, awkwardness, and hopelessness about yourself if you arent happy to be around.

Start focusing on things you care about and making life interesting FOR YOU. The desire to share your interesring experiences and satisfaction with who you are comes naturally.
Don't focus on "looking cool" for other people, focus on what's cool to you. It's literally that simple, and if you cant decide what you want, just try things until you either feel like you want to it again, or never again and try something else. The point is that you give stuff a shot and start building that up if you enjoy it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.