[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/s opinion on the Aston Martin Cygnet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: aston-martin-cygne_1544666c.jpg (15KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
aston-martin-cygne_1544666c.jpg
15KB, 460x288px
/o/s opinion on the Aston Martin Cygnet?
>>
>>17466873
I fucking want one desu
>>
File: lance.jpg (27KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
lance.jpg
27KB, 600x255px
It's an amazing machine.
>>
File: reddit the car.png (233KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
reddit the car.png
233KB, 500x508px
I drove the Scion iQ version, it was pretty good. I can't imagine this would be anything but better, having a real interior instead the cheapest shitbox interior.

Just have to make sure it doesn't have the fedora spoiler.
>>
I always had the sneaking suspicion that the Aston Martin Cygnet was basically just a middle finger to the customers and the emissions laws to say
"You know, if you keep regulating fuel emissions this is what all supercar manufacturers will make in 15 years time."
But that's just something I came up with while I was bored one day
>>
>>17466873
Fiat 500/10
>>
I pre-ordered the Aston Martin Valkyrie for 4 million $ just so I could have one desu
>>
>>17466929
It, well, kind of is. Since they introduced fleet average emissions regulations, Aston Martin decided fuck it, let's just buy the most economical shitbox we can, change EVERYTHING except the car's most basic aspect, and see our average emissions figure drop.
>>
people want an awesome shitbox
not a cheap luxury car
>>
>>17466873
Retarded car, smart Aston emissions tactic.
>>
File: IMG_1131.jpg (185KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1131.jpg
185KB, 960x640px
>Aston makes a city car for owners who don't want to take their big Aston into the city.
>sandniggers be like
>>
>>17467055
Aston actually made that car so they wouldn't have to pay penalties for their low fleet fuel economy. But the pile of shit was so unsuccessful that they dumped it and went with the penalties instead.
>>
File: Fiat_500.jpg (40KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Fiat_500.jpg
40KB, 400x267px
>>17466995
>>
>>17467066
I don't see the logic in penalizing a sports car manufacturer for fuel economy. Their very nature makes them relatively rare, so their impact on the environment isn't significant at all when compared to even a single model of generic shitbox.
>>
>>17467356
Car was too expensive. It's a competitor for the Smart. Their own Aygo was sold way more in the EU.
>>
>>17467614
theres part of the reason lotus is malaysian, jag is indian, and the rest of their brands are dead or owned by chinamen.
>>
>>17466887

kek
>>
>>17466873
I am impressed that they managed to market a Toyota econobox at Aston Martin prices by simply changing the front bumper and adding leather seats.

You would have to be a massive idiot to buy it.
>>
>>17468403
would it be easier to just buy the iq or whatever it is and change the bumper and whatever
>>
>>17466873
godmachine
>>
My respect for Aston Martins just went down a few notches. Not that I'm rich or anything.
>>
>>17466873
It's literally just a Toyota iQ with nice wheels and seats that Aston Martin were forced to make just to get around dumb EU laws

not even Aston Martin want it
>>
>>17468405
You've never purchased spare parts, have you?
>>
>>17467066
This

Although when I heard they were making it I figured it was an IRL joke merely to pass qualifications and stick it to the govt

Sad part is these shit cars will probably be worth a mint in 15 years
>>
>>17467614
the EU doesn't have time to apply logic when its churning out regulations
>>
>>17466873
Shitboxes with awesome, classy interiors need to be a thing.
>>
>>17468408
Aston Martin won't try and convince you it's an Aston though
>>
>>17468413
they were reasonable for my jeep
>>
>>17466929
Well no shit.
>>
>>17467055
>that lone Maserati

wannabe, totem bottom or successful free loader?
>>
>>17466873
So, it's a less tall slightly wider version of the smart car?
>>
>>17466873
>opinion on the Aston Martin Cygnet?
Aston Martin was trying to game the EPA and EU emissions rules requirements.
>>
>>17466873
they devalued the grill when they decided to put it on the fords
>>
It's unironically the most reliable Aston Martin in history.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.